Subhumans

subhumans

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-172007_Twitter.jpg (1080x622, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/reproductivehealth/news/440KeyAbortionFactsFinal.pdf
abort73.com/abortion_facts/us_abortion_statistics/
snopes.com/news/2019/01/03/abortion-leading-cause-of-death/
breitbart.com/health/2018/12/31/abortion-leading-cause-of-death-in-2018-with-41-million-killed/
guttmacher.org/fact-sheet/induced-abortion-worldwide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_crime#Statistics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Her ignorance doesnt make her right.

>She's right you know

Men are more likely to act outwardly.

Naseem tried. Proved women are incompetent at everything they do.

Women shoot hearts.
Hearts like mine.

>the second most based shooter in the past few years was a woman

RIPIP Nasim

women are pussies and thats a good thing

They just aren't very good at it.

Attached: Nasim-Aghdam-YouTube-shooting.jpg (590x350, 35K)

while it's true, they don't even shoot themselves, they tend to suicide by overdose

>Y'all
>Profile pic
I can't her seriously even if I tried.

Hard to take a selfie while gunning people down.

not like they're homeless either

>female privilege

nice of her to offer no sensible solution to this problem, great observation really

>women and men are different
Finally some leftists get it

That being said the idea that women are worse at something shouldn't surprise anyone.

this bitch stole my tweet. word for word, punctualization, spacing. i even forgot to use the reddit spacing they love so much. she may have added a period at the end of women, i don't know or care fuck twitter

You whine and scream about equality, no one to blame but your selves. Pick up your game bitches!

Nobody's going to fix that for you. Get to work!

Ban white men, they're the only ones who did this shit.

Nadsam youtube shooter women belong in the kitchen dumb bitch.

They hurt us in other ways :(

They aren't shooting up the country but they kill the most babies.

That’s true, when the chips are down and they’ve got nothing else, the can always find everything they need by sucking some dick. It’s why you never see a woman commit a truly desperate act.

Women poison people in mass at hospitals

>Y'all know who isn't shooting up the country? Women
ARE YOU EVEN TRYING!!!

Attached: th.jpg (300x300, 11K)

Busy getting tongued by chAd

Didn't some trannies shoot up a school? How transphobic of her.

Attached: Sniff_Sniff.webm (720x720, 1.88M)

being a woman is living life on easy mode.

Attached: 1480566772767.gif (218x272, 3.03M)

Because women live life on easy mode and have no reason to hate society

Thats because women are so incapable they cant even mass murder. To execute a public shooting goes against their very nature of self preservation and not rocking the boat.

>Y'all know who shouldn't be voting in this country? Women.

and 99.99999% of men also

83.4% of all wars throughout history were for pussy. Let that seek in.

They aren't using guns, but their vaginas have killed more people than any mass shooter throughout history

Ya'll know who isn't doing much of anything?

Yeah, they just stab you in your sleep instead

Women never miss an opportunity to make it all about them.

Kills hundreds of thousands of babies. But not with a gun

A Woman's place is in the kitchen

But women ARE shooting up the country, only without firearms. They are "shooting up" the country with STDs, and bastard children. So you tell me which is worse and will have longer lasting consequences? We really need more Ted Bundy's out there on thot patrol. Fuck a skank

it's just so tiring to see this pointless drivel coming out of peoples mouths with no logical thinking put behind it whatsoever. just like the gun debates, some people just start yelling to get rid of all guns, the other guy says no guns can't be taken away from us and the people who ask for some not-so-radical ideas like perhaps not letting just a random guy without any mental health check or a license to buy an semi-automatic rifle or whatever... (also I'm not saying any of these things are correct in my opinion but right now there can't even be discussion about it)

Y'all know who raises mass shooters? Single women...

We will cut you before shooting you.

You know who isnt providing for cock riders approaching the wall?
Posting twitter screenshots should be a PERMABAN

100% its the mods posting this tripe

Shes right, men should be aborted. Even the violence Jow Forums complains about is entirely non white men and the violence the left complains about is white men. A world without men would be an improvement.

wtf kek

They have other ways to destroy lives. Let’s not play this game.

They still murder more. They just use a different type of weapon.

Attached: QVv7997.jpg (490x326, 25K)

...yet

>implying this is a woman

Answer me this Americans. Do normie young white women in America legit and unironically hate white men like Jow Forums seems to suggest? Very hard to imagine desu

Attached: 23E1188A-97D7-4226-9021-5C247F726F74.jpg (750x748, 372K)

FACT: Women gave birth to every mass murderer.

>being woman
>willing to die for something
choose one

100% of killers have been produced by women

We kill through car crashes.

That facial structure literally cannot belong to a male.

Yeah they just abort them.

No, it's just incels raging as always. Despite all the media propaganda, most white women only feel safe around white men. The rare occasion I do see a coalburner, she's usually an inbred looking landwhale

You know who AREN'T killing babies in the country? Men

Yes your whoring alone does More damage.

>some not-so-radical ideas
The people pushing "common sense gun reform" are bad faith actors intent on disarming their political enemies, and everyone on the other side knows it. Debate is not possible in that situation.

Attached: soulP.jpg (600x400, 24K)

Attached: novaruu.jpg (1600x900, 108K)

Link?

post feet

never compare Twitter to real life

the college educated feminists do. Of course, the core of a woman is to be a hypocrit so they constantly put aside their own belief systems when a good enough man comes into view which makes the so called incels even angrier. If man hating women weren't getting laid, it would be a problem that fixed itself. But they do.

>I hate monday's

mostly because women never do anything except eat, sleep, and piss and shit.

This. Do women even have consciousness?

>women are perfectly content with a system that grants them immense privileges with virtually no personal responsibility attached
that's crazy

She’s right. Masculinity is a double edged sword. Almost none of the biggest events/ discoveries/ accomplishments/ arts/ astroceties in human history were done by women. Women are programmed to try to fit in as much as possible. Women aren’t programmed to rebel against society.

I hate all men, I just hate white men the most since they are the ring leaders

Maybe there are differences between the male brain and the female brain.

But they are murdering babies in their womb left, right and center.
inb4 muh body
>different DNA
>separate heartbeat
>not your body
Stupid whores

The first School shooter in the US was a woman

Woman are more likely to take a shit on your floor in order to avoid direct confrontation.

Look it up. It's real. Woman who feel powerless (which is all woman deep down) are very likely to take measures like these in order to "get even"

Still acting outwardly, just different,.

yeah it's true. and I understand the fear of the slipper slope as well, give them this and well, they have no reason to not keep pushing it still. might as well not give in even an inch.

the gun violence problem you guys seem to have is actually a mental illness problem but that's going to be a really hard pill to swallow, especially since most of the people you would have to convince seem to be uh... mentally ill

Don't big city niggers kill more before 5am than all the so-called "white" shootings (that never have a second of footage even though they happen in places with hundreds of cameras)?

If we are going to talk about mass murderers though, hands down it's woman. Just because the Jews started calling baby murder "abortion" doesn't change the fact that it's baby murder. Literally the most gruesome and most sickening thing ever.

Adam should have just beat the shit out of Eve when she offered him the fruit, just like god wanted.

Attached: The_Goyim_Know.jpg (1577x1024, 432K)

They're too busy killing children.

And she thinks that means her gender isn't complicit in any of this. Amazing

>ya'll

Attached: 1561213555415.jpg (680x769, 37K)

If "Feminism as an ideology", it is responsible for more human death than any other 'ism' in the history of our species. abortion is a weapon of industrialized genocide

>who.int/reproductivehealth/news/440KeyAbortionFactsFinal.pdf

>abort73.com/abortion_facts/us_abortion_statistics/

>snopes.com/news/2019/01/03/abortion-leading-cause-of-death/

>breitbart.com/health/2018/12/31/abortion-leading-cause-of-death-in-2018-with-41-million-killed/

>guttmacher.org/fact-sheet/induced-abortion-worldwide

-Abortion is the LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH on planet earth
-over 41 million people were killed from abortion in 2018
-World Health Organization believes this number closer to be 56 million.
-This is an increase from the 50 million annual abortions from years 1990-1994
-From 2010-2014 74% of all abortions were obtained by married women.
-Globally, 25% of all pregnancies end in abortion.
-women are the global statistical leaders in all categories of murder and death
-more humans were killed through abortion in 2018 alone, than all Wars combined since WWII
>Nearly as many people are killed via abortion annually, then all deaths from the entirety of WWII.

The state of Florida records a reason for every abortion that occurs within its borders each year. In 2015, there were 71,740 abortions in Florida. Here are the Percentage Reason for abortion reported:
.001% The pregnancy resulted from an incestuous relationship
.065% The woman's life was endangered by the pregnancy
.085% The woman was raped
.288% The woman's physical health was threatened by the pregnancy
.294% The woman's psychological health was threatened by the pregnancy
.666% There was a serious fetal abnormality
6.268% The woman aborted for social or economic reasons
92.330% No reason (elective)

Attached: Rainey 89.jpg (481x596, 66K)

>Men are dissproportiantely more likely to end up in prison.

We need to end these sexist laws. If women should be equal in pay despite obvious differences then why shouldn't women share equally in prison?

Mentally Ill just means non-believer. We have freedom of religion so the whole exercise is pointless.

Men are the vast majority of violent and non-violent crime in America: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_crime#Statistics

She's not wrong. Ban the men.

Who gives a fuck about women? We gay now.

Men are also responsible for every kid saved from a fire, every crime that was ever stopped, building everything, researching everything, discovering new worlds, making women not die in childbirth

Too busy fucking their dogs I guess.

They are too busy shooting botox up their fat flabby asses.

Niggers you mean

This I can get behind ;)

Women still haven't discovered gun powder.

Women have absolutely nothing to be angry about as long as they are willing to spread their legs

Listen carefully to what he says and do all that I say, I will be an enemy to your enemies and will oppose those who oppose you.
Exodus 23:22

Uhh no sweetie that's Charles Whitman you're thinking of

Meanwhile in Alabama at a car seat manufacturing facility.

Attached: 20190807_211155.jpg (1411x2646, 904K)

SO MUCH FOR EQUALITY! women are pathetic. they claim to be just as good if not better than men yet cannot do a proper shooting