Probably going to be a bombing or shooting at the March for freedom rally on August 17th in Portland OR...

Probably going to be a bombing or shooting at the March for freedom rally on August 17th in Portland OR, glow in the darks will be all over this to stomp out the growing right wing movement in the NW

Attached: FB_IMG_1565223469987.jpg (720x996, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sarahkendzior
thedailybeast.com/portland-braces-for-another-round-of-proud-boys-antifa-fights
wweek.com/news/2019/08/07/portlands-antifascists-punch-white-supremacists-are-they-also-helping-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=SmoyVCKfgc8
youtube.com/watch?v=vxDemDZWktM
itsgoingdown.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Local press are reporting the national guard may be called out, should be quite the happening.

Wear face masks, helmets, and welding glasses. All dressed in black. Carry the Antifa flag. Then everyone will be confused.

what annoys me the most about antifa is their continued misuse of the Iron Front insignia

It's literally meant to kill kommunists

Attached: wahlennov[1].jpg (208x300, 16K)

really want to go, but I'm adverse to getting arrested and/or shot

Attached: aa104dcd3460f488ce11648821bfb394.jpg (1854x2125, 656K)

Wheres the "i don't have any involvement" copypasta when you need it

Portland should have been sacked by the military long ago. Along with many liberal hellholes.

It's depressing to think about these "people." Most of them are white, almost all, even. White people are responsible for this marxist cancer of subhuman, soulless cretins. I don't know how anons can call asians bugmen. At least yellows haven't spawned such utter filth as leftypol, chapo and antifa.

Well, those are some mighty fine numbers you got there.

Oh well, guess Trump should do something about that huh? Man, I'm getting sleepy in here! Are you sleepy! *yawn*

will PBs or PP actually show up?
Last one was just...

Yes. The useful idiots truly are the scum of the earth. Aids Skrillex and Carl the cuck come to mind. White "men" vehemently against white men.. it's absolutely insane. Even the lowest form of intelligent life would not do such an evolutionary retarded move.

This is true. Conveniently I have family going to the event all the way from the Midwest.

>a convincing police uniform
Hey guys lets go commit felonies. 300 IQ confirmed

Please God let them dress up as Feds

The three arrows.
Anti monarchism.
Anti fascism.
Anti communism.

They’ve supposedly been instructed to record on devices without streaming so they can edit later with the promise of big paychecks from certain news stations.

I recommend the Captain Neon Burger with tots and a Terminator Stout at a McMenamins.

You realize these gunmen are serving the policy aims of Al Quaeda, don't you?

You have to really try to get arrested at those rallies, the only people who have gotten booked at all the rest of them were for throwing projectiles. Even punching someone full on in the face isn't guaranteed to get you arrested.

absolutely this. the antifa will show up and the cia antifa will not know who to shoot indiscriminately so it'll be all out war!

Nah. Only a few know who’s being sent and it doesn’t matter who they get.

I know right?
twitter.com/sarahkendzior
for example was called out on it by someone who follows her and is on her side, explaining her what the Iron Front was.
She reacted bitchy, how she doesn't need lectures and justified it by saying
>"It is now known as an Antifa symbol"
Can't let historical facts get in the way
The Iron Front even killed Antifa members on 3 occasions after the Rote Front was banned and the KOMINTERN turned the Antifaschistische Aktion, which was just the Propaganda Arm of the KOMINTERN in Germany at that point into a Propaganda/Militia Branch
I work as Historian and spend a lot of time in Archives all over Europe.
Here is a KOMINTERN document from 1923 mentioning Antifa under the umbrella of KOMINTERN
For those who don't know what KOMINTERN is
They were basically the international communist org, financed by the Soviet Union to cause communist revolutions in european countries

Attached: SCN_0294.png (746x564, 583K)

What a shit symbol.

This. kek

I would get arrested. And I'm trying to get my record expunged.

So if they are looking like trump supporters and causing shit they wont have face mask on and will be easy to identify. Bravo!

at a certain point Trump will be able to send a Federal investigation into that city based on their lack of upholding law and order, civil rights, and Antifa presence.

>Falling for the 2D dildo meme

I hope they bring out this guy

Attached: Antifa tank.png (500x501, 142K)

This This This This This. There is no other alternative.

That's Ben Kerensa, he's a convicted felon and known police informant.

>hurrr, I've got a good idea on how to false flag antifa you guys
afterwards:
>somehow the FBI figured it out, how did this go so wrong?!

is that lardass wearing its pants backwards because he pooped himself and wanted people to think he fell belly and dick first into mud while chasing down trump supporters?

>got laughingatliberals to sperg so hard he drew a gun
kinda based

Attached: Ronsonator-at-800-pix.jpg (800x609, 71K)

Anyone stupid enough to not recognize this as a glownigger op from the beginning deserves to be beaten by antifa.

I'll mark my calendar.

They'll just wear masks on that side too dummy

>both sides entirely larping as the other
fuckin kek, someone better livestream

PopMob is dressing like bananas and ponies and shit, and plan on playing instruments and acting retarded. So do that.

thats a big no from me boss.
>i'm here to protect american values! in my pony suit pls take me seriously im not a goof

At the counterprotest organized by PopMob (whose name is short of Popular Mobilization), attendees have been encouraged to show up with silly costumes and musical instruments. PopMob spokesperson Effie Baum said the costumes and music are meant to encourage a wider range of people to participate—and to make it harder for Proud Boys and their allies to create the kind of viral-ready clashes that have made some of their members into stars on the pro-Trump internet.

“They really thrive on their media representation in their YouTube videos and their perfectly curated propaganda to seem like these tough, macho dudes,” Baum said. “And we want to basically completely counter that by making it impossible to get a single shot portraying that kind of toxic masculinity, because it’s going to be people in crazy banana costumes.”
thedailybeast.com/portland-braces-for-another-round-of-proud-boys-antifa-fights

Fucking gay

this

Attached: you.gif (634x325, 1.44M)

Looks like a good way to shred your fucking hand.

hey thats my birthday, pretty cool
I hope they die or something

So why don't Trump supporters just not show up and let them fight themselves in the confusion?

They did that last time, so antifa beat up a gaysian reporter.
good idea really

Wouldn’t matter either way. There’s enough that would show up who aren’t in touch and no matter what you do it’ll get twisted.

bump

wweek.com/news/2019/08/07/portlands-antifascists-punch-white-supremacists-are-they-also-helping-trump/
>He behaves so badly his fellow antifascists jokingly call Marquez an "agent provocateur"—because his ugly social media videos and bad press might as well have been purposely cooked up by the right to sabotage the left.
>Some of Marquez's allies dislike how he conducts himself at protests. "He's the most controversial person within the left," says his close friend Jacob Bureros, who helped organize a blockade of federal immigration offices last summer.
>Marquez brushes off the criticisms. "Are we trying to be free and equal," he asks, "or are we trying to play to a group that is trying to keep us down and quiet?"
>Marquez recently moved his three children and his partner out of their home in Southeast Portland because of death threats. They're now living near the woods, where Marquez says he's learning to use firearms to defend himself and his family.
>But like many leftist leaders, he blames the worst behavior on others who aren't antifa—masked, black-clad youngsters itching to punch Nazis.

>"I would say those are white kids that aren't really antifascist, that don't really have a philosophy," Marquez says. "They want to go out there and break things, because they think it's cool. That does nothing to help the struggle. That does nothing to help my people. And it does nothing to help me, personally, except bring heat my way."

Attached: glowinthedark.jpg (600x400, 33K)

KILL WHITEY

>we live in the timeline where antifa larps as fascists and vice versa

Lmao

"We're not the Judean People's front, we're the People's front of Judeah!

You can tell how the pockets are cut they are on the correct way. His shit was probably just so runny that it spread that far.

I'm hoping the clown world meme catches on with PBs and the LARP right. A bunch of clowns beating the shit out of skinny jean black blok would be apex level honk

Dress up as antifa and fight antifa

You got your patches straight? Didn’t think so.

Whoopie Goldberg talks politics with Proud Boys
youtube.com/watch?v=SmoyVCKfgc8

pff. Black clothes is all you need. About a million factions of Blek Blick in the PNW. Antifa is almost passe.

Nicccce.

look what found on antifa's discord, how do we put a stop to their reign of terror?

Attached: tegaki.png (400x400, 6K)

Oh no, it's devolved to crossdressing.
The trannies are behind this.

this is going to be funny

Not to defend the antifaggots but something about this image reeks of boomer's first false flag. Source?

Man the PBs love the Donald. Gay

youtube.com/watch?v=vxDemDZWktM
fife and drum band when?

bigtime. Stinks of amateur agent provocateur.
Unless it's from Rose City Antifa, it's suspect. And they haven't said much.

And probably Eugene, CA, Seattle Antifa official sites/twitter. And itsgoingdown.org/

7 watt 445nm laser for antifa retinas bring forth mayhem.

Attached: sanwu silver 7 watt .jpg (1536x1747, 482K)

Fuck off, fed.

Fuck commie eyeballs

Attached: _20190226_004200.jpg (3000x3556, 3.04M)

Proof it's 7 Watts

Attached: _20190510_161224.jpg (720x1143, 81K)

This is the gayest psyop I've ever seen. Fuck antifa but you guys are fucking retarded.

Exposure to Antifa is a radicalizing force for boomers, plus there's always good propaganda material which comes out of these rallies. There hasn't been a single one which has resulted in increased Antifa support.

>Jow Forums is of one mind
how so?

Bring baggies of flour or corn starch. If quicklime milkshakes are OK for them to throw, it should be OK to toss an innocuous white powder and have it blowing in the breeze just to see how they react. OMG racist bigots throwing anthrax!!!

Nah, just go full clown gear.

The honk uprising must happen.

this

I'm sure you have something planned schlomo.

Or carfentanyl

Attached: dmso.jpg (1776x1488, 219K)

Portland must be the most boring city in US if these kids are so active

cool toy. I don't think it's a good idea to fuck someones eyesight up. Not even a retarded commie like that. Rather just kill them

Sounds more like a jewish blood libel sacrifice.

Since dressing up in police uniforms is illegal this must be anti-antifa psy-op.

Attached: MB (1).png (313x313, 10K)

It's definitely going to be interesting. I'm going to be attending along with an antifa discord group I'm in. We all are wearing MAGA hats and I got this dope ass american flag button up lol.

do you really still not understand how doublethink neurolinguistic MK works? the self-contradiction is essential.

right. show flag, Canadian or German

I recommended this actually and no one wanted to do it or play kickball

I wish I lived near by so I could shoot some commies

I think the honk meme came too early. We are still a year away from the election, and there will be so many protests and counter protests before then...
Probably for the best. A week of "Who is Honkler" on the CNN would kill me dead.

Still don't believe you. Antifa fags body's reject the flag. The flag either bursts into flames of the antifa fag stops dilating and gets a job with the RNC

The cops and mayor probably wont risk a giant PR nightmare like last time. If they keep everyone apart it should go alright. But who knows, the mayor is a huge faggot.

Attached: antifa_is_coming_for_ted_wheeler_by_merconoraustralatina_dcjuiyd-fullview.jpg (800x1346, 195K)

that could actually work...if they were the only ones with cameras.

Real americans are anti-fascist.

Yup. That's why I hate Antifa.