ITT: let's talk about how i made the biggest mistake of my life joining the (((US Army)))

ITT: let's talk about how i made the biggest mistake of my life joining the (((US Army)))
Let's take a look at what i've experienced so far.
>extreme lack of discipline
>ghetto trash niggers ruining this place with shitty music and basketball
>more foreigners than i've ever seen in my entire life absuing the military for citizenship
>disorder in every part of the day, we can't even walk down the fucking street without fucking it up or being late or absurdly early

even the ones who have been brainwashed already and are super fucking hooah are complete degenerates

Attached: download (6).jpg (500x480, 86K)

You are a Nigger yourself stop complaining mutt

White people from Nebraska are the dumbest people I've ever met. Like everything revolves around tractors or taters...

Attached: -bfncDng_400x400.jpg (240x240, 11K)

The military had historically been a job for the low-tier of society. Shoulda been an officer, literally a caste of exceptions given authority and respect to lead everybody else

puss cake suck it up buttercup, you are in the army now. dont be a fag and do your job help instead of hurt, you literally are accomplishing nothing complaining on 4 chan

youre lying and you arent in the service

how will these brainless zognogs fare in Iran?

nice blog post nigger

I'm Canadian and in the forces!

[spoiler]socks[/spoiler]

Don't you dare insult potatoes you slimy spic scum.

Extremely poorly considering the Iranians have had 20 years to watch the US flounder in Iraq and Afghanistan and prepare.

That's not even getting into the fact that war with Iran would be so unpopular that it would legitimately put the United States at risk of civil war.

Attached: c52076f927c0addb544e41e3954c4ba7.jpg (1197x1110, 372K)

The US army is the biggest terrorist organisation on earth. Why anyone would joint it (besides niggers who don't know any better) WILLINGLY is beyond me.

LOL! The US military is a demoralized bunch of babbling rapper niggers, mudsharks, and various sexual perverts. I'm sure any country hostile to (((US pro-pedo interests))) is just shaking in their boots. What a JOKE of a country!

At least the USAF gay prostitutes didn't use you for their human experimentation bullshit.

Sounds like the US army back in 1945, stealing and raping while being a liability on the battlefield

Joining army? What is wrong with you? Play call CoD if you want to feel like soldier.

Iran would be battling defense contractor's machines of death and the literal world class experts that support them.

>joining the army
>literally the option where you are 18 and failed everything else
At least you didn't join the marines. You should've went to the navy.

Potatoes are the white man's fuel source nigger scum.

you should have told your recruiter that you wanted to be a Ranger or a Green Beret. if he said you weren't qualified then get up and walk out. only poorfags who are desperate for money join the regular military.

What do they put in the six gorillion shots at basic is what I want to know

Attached: soldiergoy.png (547x626, 18K)

We tried to warn you.

Attached: download.jpg (245x206, 5K)

>222222222

that's not me dumbass

Attached: navysealgod.jpg (660x371, 52K)

But the pay is good right.

>living on base
Dipshit.

Why are you posting a mulatto in uniform as your pic related, op?

erection killers and god knows what else

Attached: greek.jpg (279x181, 6K)

mutt with a shaving profile, it describes atleast 90% of what i've seen of the military so far

Where is your no-shave chit maggot?

Attached: fight fought israel never forget.jpg (851x1024, 243K)

Go SOF, it's better in some ways, still full of bullshit, but marginally better bullshit with better toys at least.

Attached: IMG_0045.jpg (1513x1115, 186K)

It was turning to shit, or way worse, when I joined and deployed. Sent to Iraq with a LT that left his M4 on the back of an MRAP, rolled off and a few days later haj came to the FOB to give it back. Almost got his head caved in because of some dipshit butter bar.

Get out ASAP. Feign PTSD, play up physical injuries ( definitely say deafness almost guaranteed ), take it in.

1-15 IN, 3rd BDE, 3rd ID here

You're serving a term what did you expect, any way to follow a different track and prove you're an exception to career path?

Yiu r dum

Kek

Attached: 6456.png (1186x850, 1.41M)

fuck that i just want to go back to school and get a degree in history or philosophy then get some bullshit job as a teacher or something, best case senario i can get some sort of disability for my fucked up body and be a partial NEET

very fake news, you didn't mention husker football

fuck that i just want to go back to school and get a degree in history or philosophy then get some bullshit job as a teacher or something, best case scenario i can get some sort of disability for my fucked up body and be a partial NEET

The job I currently work at doesn’t allow facial hair except mustaches ( owned ex-military fag ), nearly even black has a shaving profile walking around with full beards. Oh and they don’t work.

Just like I never left.

i wonder if i can get a profile for being a pagan (i'm not a pagan) but i heard about some MP who got one

they gimme hundred dollars and take back $99

Total cannon fodder.

Even with Euro leaders down to the squad level, you need majority Euro soldiers to maintain functioning combined arms operations.

The majority white pilots are the only effective force you've got.

I’m not sure about that. I’m not in any longer. I know my current employer doesn’t allow it. Has to be a note from a doctor saying you have nigg skin condition.

shouldve joined the navy, im about to enlist. Being in the military is more productive than shitposting on Jow Forums

>productive

don't do it go to college. go get yourself a proper education and try to avoid all the bullshit in college just use it as a means for a job because sadly that's all it is now. like i'm not kidding go get a semi decent job making a livable wage, find a wife, have kids, buy a house in suburbia or save up to live out your dreams. by joining the military you're wasting 4-8 years of your life being micromanaged by literal fucking retards and even when you make it high up if you decide to stay in you're still going to be meaningless maybe being put as a 1sg in charge of some shitty tradoc company or something, it's not worth it it's really not

(I know the navy dosen't have "tradoc" or "1sgs" but whatever you're shitty seaman equivalent is)

When I deployed we were detached to assist a NG unit in Camp Bucca. There were a small group of Navy guys there, less than a company or whatever gay shit you guys use. They were chill as fuck. Did whatever they wanted, while we were doing dumb shit constantly.

Fuck college. Go to trade school. I got out and was working at an Amazon warehouse, there were kids that were 3 - 4 years younger than me making double what I made. Trade is where it’s at. These fat boomers are dying off and the markets about to be wide open.

I joined for the free shit and training

And the French army in 1945 did what?

>Amazon warehouse
>Trade
You've got a real shot in comedy.

Is it really just Nebraska? I assumed everyone in the world was that dumb and never bothered to travel

Attached: 1559231166164.jpg (952x960, 199K)

Obama destroyed the military. Massive purges and "equality" nonsense.
There are no more standards, every military personnel of the world is more qualified than the current US.

Attached: mil.jpg (1696x1956, 1.82M)

OH MY GOD SHAVE YOU FUCKING SHITBIRD.

>Being in the military is more productive than shitposting on Jow Forums
Is it though?

WorkED. Past tense faggot, CANUREAD?

I was referring to the electricians that were working on the warehouse. Drool less tard

Yet they're happier than all big city faggots. Simple life is so much better.

i joined because i admired the past militarys of europe and while i knew it would be nothing like that i hoped that i could come out and maybe have some of sense of pride from being a part of an organization that had made history and had some historical value, but instead it just made me hate this countries culture and it made me more radically right winged than Jow Forums ever could lmao

that's not me it's just a picture that i think accurately describes the army

I always got upset about the nigger being allowed not to shave because "razor bumps" but everyone else had to.
It would be different if it was one or two guys, but every single black used the razor bump excuse....

Also, niggers were the worst part of basic. They were only good at running, legitimately. Everything else was just such a glorious fuckup that I was ashamed to even be a part of it towards the end

It’s literally every single nigg I work with goes to the same doctor. And they all have full fucking beards.

you sound new

PT is all the army cares about, you could be the saving grace for the unit and completely single handedly keep the motorpool from being a trainwreck, BUT if you can't run 2 miles at a 70 or higher you're a fucking shitbag who dosen't deserve respect. some men like to *LIFT* fuck running

What's your MOS and where are you posted right now?

Attached: awoo.jpg (500x500, 76K)

Am I supposed to see a difference? Both have thin nose and beards. Even the shape of the eye sockets are the same.

i'm a 92A

Everyone in the world is pretty retarded is what I gathered from my travels. In some places people have much stronger educations on world history and culture and world languages, which certainly helps certain discussions and world views, but in the end they are just as retarded. I was really taken aback by how brand related superficial/materialistic people were in France. Americans have all kinds of superficialities, but even in the deep country in France, your jeans and shoes brands were way more important to a lot of them then you'd ever see in the US rural area. But I'm not dissing France, I really liked most of it and most aspects of it.

LMAO. That was my job.

You deployed yet?

Joined the zog cannon fodder force? Yikes OP

can't spell Army without A

Diversity Hires ruined the officer ranks. Skin color/Ethnic Background is factored into promotion, now. It's fucking disgusting.
t. O4, retired.

nope

add: You went to Fort Jackson for basic, obviously, right? What was training unit?

Attached: 1559488999333m.jpg (574x1024, 85K)

Now let’s talk about the biggest fuck up of my life

I re enlisted

i'm sorry you wasted that much time in this mob of sexually deprived low IQ mutts with social disorders

Benning was open to all MOS when I was in, was even taking females I think

Ft. Lostinthewoods.

>suck it up buttercup

You couldn't sound more trailer trash if you tried

Fought with and supported the Nazis.

C co 4-39

Everyone knows that the military is run by several layers of retards. At least get your bachelors and become an officer. At least you didn't join the Marines.

are you atleast an e5 yet

HAHA, I got off immediately after 1 contract. Y'all niggas are fucking stupid af.

>92A
You got into the wrong MOS. Of course all you see are niggers, spics, and out of shape faggots everywhere you go. Your own attitude towards running reflects that - I bet it never occurred to you that you can continue to lift and still be a decent runner. Just fucking get your ass on the treadmill for 15 minutes every day is all it takes to get over that 70.

Anyway, you should really reclassify into something that will get you away from all the people you don't like or at least put you among people you want to be with. Hint: the higher the GT/ASVAB score required, the better. If you need your hand held: Look at anything aviation related.

Ok

Don’t listen to the stories. The “glory days” are over. Would’ve been cool to be in during the initial surge but you’ll be stuck shaking hands and giving water and candy to haj

The Navy was good to me. Never saw action. Comfy deploys to Connecticut, Hawaii and Japan. 4 years of mowing through foreign pussy and playing vidya.

i should've stayed a civilian lmao

A co 1-34. damn. i was gonna share some drill sergeant stories here. oh well.

Is joining the army worth it for the training?