/neg/ New England General: "Where Did Everyone Go?" Edition

Welcome to /neg/ New England General! This thread is for all politics related New England and current events.

>New Hampshire
>Vermont
>Massachusetts
>Connecticut
>Rode Island
>Maine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_England

These States make up New England, during the 1800's, New England almost declared Independence during the War of 1812.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hartford_Convention
Our region almost left, but we stayed in the union to fight. We are right wing, but not a CIA plant, nor alt-right. We disavow them, since they do not fit the typical New Englander.
Now it is our time to rise up with our voice, one nation, one New England.
Notte* Independence is not granted at this moment, this is for all things New England.
strawpoll.me/18441302

NEWS:
>Mascoma Valley school district finds company was right to fire cafeteria worker
wmur.com/article/new-hampshire-school-district-cafeteria-lunch-lady-update/28633188
>Vermont lawmakers to consider changes to deer hunting rules
mynbc5.com/article/vermont-lawmakers-to-consider-changes-in-deer-hunting-rules/28636995
>Missing 87-year-old Maine man last seen leaving doctor's office found safe
wmtw.com/article/silver-alert-issued-for-87-year-old-maine-man-last-seen-leaving-doctors-office/28634030
>Investigation underway after pedestrian critically injured by police cruiser in Quincy
whdh.com/news/investigation-underway-after-pedestrian-critically-injured-by-police-cruiser-in-quincy/
>CT State Police responding to crash with injuries in Hebron
fox61.com/2019/08/07/ct-state-police-responding-to-crash-with-injuries-in-hebron/
>RI governor: Non-binary option coming to state IDs
wpri.com/news/local-news/providence/ri-governor-non-binary-option-coming-to-state-ids/

Unofficial Twitter: twitter.com/neindependence?lang=en
Unofficial Website: neindependence.weebly.com/
Anthem: youtube.com/watch?v=rASItf1Axug

Attached: Choice.png (1538x1470, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=af9WqaZNj9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIBbF-8lAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like that get made everyone mad

What get?

This is a /General/ I can get behind!

Some dude in /ptg/ got a huge get that said ur gay
Now accelerationists are going nuts along side communists since Trump

Welcome, do you need redpills?

VIDEO OF NEW ENGLAND FOR OUTSIDERS
youtube.com/watch?v=af9WqaZNj9Y

The more the merrier! I know that New England is the greatest region in the country that's for sure.

We need people to keep it active, and spread the word that its starting.
And we need memes and propaganda on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1563550023955.jpg (800x600, 36K)

question about "stand our own" point 2: why should we care about becoming one of the most influential countries in the world?
i thought not giving a fuck about anyone is fine, as long as you hang anyone trespassing. Self sufficient to tell people to fuck off when they get uppity.
also everything south of the St-laurent and the maritimes should get an offer to join. it's good clay.

>also everything south of the St-laurent and the maritimes should get an offer to join. it's good clay.
If Canada allows it

>why should we care about becoming one of the most influential countries in the world?
Not promoting Liberty around the world and willingly abandon our fellow kin would be a great sin.

The Northeast is stronger together, OP

Attached: Northeast.gif (562x360, 25K)

PA, NJ, and south is not clay.
NY besides NYC is clay

as if it was in any position to refuse

Shall you start it up there too?

Attached: 1565148919158.png (621x304, 302K)

Looks like /ptg/ accepts us.
Nice

>Jew York
>Jew Jerwsay
>Maryland
Fuck no get out of here they arent like us only upsate New York is honorary

Guy who asked about flag in other thread. Found it on website. Only thing I knew about any of the explanation is that the British chopped down all the old growth pine in New England for ship building, especially masts, consequently to this day there is very little actual old growth here. There is also a market for something called underwater logging, and to this day they are pulling up old pine logs that sank while they were floating them down rivers, with brandings that read...
>PROPERTY OF THE BRITISH CROWN

This, No one wants NYCfags ruining comfy greater New England

Attached: 1562541083878.png (186x266, 140K)

>We are right wing

Sure, could have fooled me.

Attached: election-results.jpg (661x416, 206K)

>DING DING DING
Ya did it user!

Go to counties during the midterms

Attached: 1563872503673.jpg (600x330, 37K)

i don't believe in manifest destiny and if the rest of the world is interested in purposefully endow its own enslavement it shouldn't be my business and I shouldn't have to spare resource because of it. New England should come first and foremost.
Be nothing short of honest: how long are you willing to babysit nations that haven't been functional in at least a century? What resources are you willing to sacrifice that could have gone to a son or daughter of your own land?

Plus, we are not like the US.
We have our own ways and stuff, USA ends at NYC, anything north on northeast is not America at this point.

Attached: ffd76daf843a37e21c618e33df4b46a7.jpg (1174x898, 334K)

Attached: Balkanization.png (1749x1740, 84K)

bump for NE love

Remove NYC, NJ and Long Island.

Based leaf, you'll do proud.

Don’t be so quick to judge a book by its cover. Here is Connecticut, one of the most blue states in New England, during the last gubernatorial election. I see more Red than Blue. Urbanites rule the rural, but we all know the rural are hardier and more in touch with themselves and their liberties.

Attached: 511B2280-BA95-4759-8DA5-4F572772BCF1.png (1280x928, 286K)

Your international influence should disappear, it's been an absolute catastrophe so far

NYC is an offshoot of New England; as much as you try to disown it, it was New Englanders who flooded the place back in the day. Hell, most people can't even do a proper Boston/NYC accent because they sound to similar to them

t. LI

>USA ends at NYC
I didn't really understand this until I went to Chicongo. I met a woman who said
>"Yeah, I lived abroad for a few years-- in New York!"
I guess "General American" ends somewhere in Jersey

Thats why we want to leave this sinking ship.

Feelsbadman

Yeah and over here in NE its like, "Who the hell is that person?"
Why are we even part of the US?

I wish.

Attached: NEflags.jpg (1400x733, 1.31M)

>spare resource because of it
I am not saying we support the world materially, but inspire philosophically it we must.

Soon

New England first

The map should look like this

Attached: Map.png (838x740, 15K)

Can us rednecks and farmers in Northwest NJ join you? We hate the rest of our state, it's blue as hell aside from the Northern shore points on Monmouth and Ocean Counties.

>yes yes westerner divide! divide!

Attached: 1568958493575.png (395x455, 203K)

>REEE WHY ARE YOU LEAVING?

1812, faggot.
Were overdue.

Possibly.
Get some people and we'll think.

HON HON HON you're one to talk
shitposting aside brother,I agree.
internationalism is a disease that should be eradicated, no country should have an imperial influence on other continents.
The international community should stop its messianic fantasy and regard itself as a convenient forum of open discussion between neighbors, partners and rivals.

I'm afraid I do not share your optimism regarding humanity's thirst of wisdom and knowledge. Mongrel hordes aspire rarely to other accomplishments than their basic survival

Attached: Oswald.Spengler_TheMarch.jpg (750x480, 215K)

>We did something once so we should do it again!
You shills are too obvious.

Attached: 1562118591865.jpg (303x335, 82K)

You're the reason why this nation is dead

America is dead faggot. It died when the founding fathers threw out the AoC for a more centralized system of power, which by the way the most important judges during that time sided with the anti-feds due to the retards making the judicial branch way too strong with no safe guards.

I belive New England should be a technological advanced nation

I want to move from Colorado to Maine. Am I welcome there?

>America is dead westerner...j-just don't question it!

Attached: 1551444794869.jpg (970x1024, 214K)

>shilling this hard for an israeli project at this point

Yes, anyone is welcomed.
Aside NYCfags

Go back to /ptg/

absolutely, and it should one day take its rightful place among the stars, but best to focus on domestic issues and lead by example rather than "export" freedom

>Vending machines that serve food
>Coffee machines that have so many features, that you dont need go to a cafe
>Electric cars
>High Speed Rail
>Factories
>Anime

All that good shit, the Japan of North America

Attached: 1564682378803.jpg (666x960, 54K)

Attached: sooo close.jpg (670x765, 122K)

bumping for NE magic

Thanks Ivan.
Hey at least we got fame, thats awesome.

Attached: 1562781160756.png (1219x770, 140K)

This is the last thread for the night, or else someone can bake after.
I'll keep making more during the day, since east coast.
But a time will come when we will reach fast threads and shit

Attached: 1563479172157.jpg (1024x1024, 221K)

Take a look at Japan, 10 years ahead of the world.
The US is 30 years behind.
Let that sink in.
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIBbF-8lAU

>Remove NYC, NJ and Long Island.
Long Island is rightful New England clay, along with the rest of the Outer Lands.

Hudson and St. Lawrence should be our natural boundaries, Atlantic Maritimes inclusive.

Why LI?
Its shit, filled with Jews and spics

Independence soon lads.

In a few years, or fast if Trump looses

>When Shills try but to get only btfo
>This isnt territory for them
>They cant do jack shit

Attached: Norfneg.png (2976x1112, 630K)

Excluding NYC, we share the same heritage, history, and original culture. If we exclude NYC from the nation, the wealthy who use it as their base of operations will be forced to leave Long Island (and Bridgeport and the CT coast). Then we'd have reclaimed our cultural brethren and part of our cultural homeland from its occupiers. Same with all the rich on Cape Cod; if we're no longer part of the nation they seek to influence, they leave. Or we kick them out.

Do not sacrifice territorial integrity and culturally important land simply for people who come in from the outside and force us out of it. People can be moved.

Dude do you really think NYC will vote to join New England?

>mentions Bath and Portsmouth
>doesn't even show the shipyards
>states that warships are no longer produced due to end of cold war
WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Attached: gd-biw-bags-910m-for-flight-iii-arleigh-burke-destroyer-construction.jpg (932x620, 72K)

I think its time to call it a night, people are going to bed.
Shall we continue tomorrow morning?

Oh nice, we can produce ships

Attached: 1562208910580.jpg (2048x1611, 840K)

New Hampshire is the New England state anyone from Dixie will typically move to.

Probs, we got a lot of Dixie flags here.
Just dont spam the CSA anthem and were good.

I did say to exclude it, didn't I?

Ooooh

Attached: 1562126708473.jpg (400x460, 22K)

Yes, this wont end here. I’ll bake something up if need be.

It's just a funny observation I've noticed. I had a childhood friend who moved there just because his parents figured out they could avoid tons of taxes.

Need a rundown?

Mostly copy the OP but have a new editions.
Keep in mind, we are new, dont expect it to take off super fast.
Might need to make a couple during the night during the dead hours.

I think we can remove the taxes in the new nation

i'm envisioning a place with a bit more soul than the corporate culture of Japan, but without sacrificing the tech

we'll refurbish the shipyards and have a fleet that could hunt and kill both Charybdis and Scylla and come back for breakfast

I can see it too.
I can see Boston growing rapidly along side Manchester, Burlington, Portland, Albany and Springfield

What did kek mean by this

Hello lads
Sorry to bother you but I just want to say how lovely New England is and thank you for HP Lovecraft.

Attached: CF5C7CAC-55FB-4AFE-9A7C-A2BA2D12FCDC.jpg (750x1021, 74K)

That America is starting to end in a shitposting way.
We got 21, that means the birth something new, or in pending

You're welcome, Nigel.

THIS IS NOW AN UPSTATE THREAD

WHADDUP NIGGARS

Attached: 037969082576982.png (1280x976, 393K)

Heya NY.
Is it comfy there?
Your state can be great for industry

What’s New England like these days? Demographic wise and what not.

We are blockaded and cut off from america by nyc-ssr anyway. Might as well just go it alone.

Quiet, white, and planning this.
Trump is starting to loose control of our nation and its soon gonna explode

Retards really think NE could ever dissolve from the US? K

GO PATRIOTS.
Lowell MA reporting.

Attached: New-England-Patriots-Logo-3-Color-Vinyl-Decal-Sticker.jpg (852x444, 57K)

Sounds comfy for now. I want to visit so badly.
Can’t argue what Trump is doing though. Too much jewjew cum for Donald.

Its fine

Its happening.

Also, new meme

Attached: neg anime.png (639x907, 962K)

Nova Britannia stronk

Attached: 1236784531264324.png (698x741, 20K)

We wuz industrious until da politician mane stole we powah

comfy in the lake regions and in the hills no doubt
ps. also a huge flashpoint in boogaloo if feds need a way around the Appalachians

Attached: 290436872908436.jpg (709x486, 28K)

Kek, might visit Lake George soon

Newfoundland and Lab is Quebec clay

We already have world class shipyards that build everything except aircraft carriers.

There's tons of small defense industry suppliers as well. Mass has Natick, and tons of biotech companies. Maine has Saco Defense that makes machne guns and grenade launchers, also Howe & Howe makes ultralight tanks and drones. Vermont has Revision Tactical who makes cutting edge ballistic armor and powered exoskeletons. NH of course has Sig Sauer making small arms and optics.

Attached: 822405_Stealth-Destroyer.JPEG-3c63.jpg (999x666, 107K)

Attached: Dio.png (678x618, 995K)

>Newfoundland and Lab is Quebec clay
Labrador yes, Newfoundland no. Newfies are intensely Anglo and a proper Maritime territory for Greater New England.

Connecticut has Electric Boat for nuclear submarines, P&W for jet engines, and Sikorsky for helicopters.

Possibly.

that logo looks like the state of north carolina

Attached: file.png (610x500, 345K)

Attached: file.png (524x499, 344K)