Help me find a news report of this Jow Forums

Attached: 1562658734809.webm (640x360, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nightmare fuel
Rip

imagine experiencing that and not hating niggers

youtube.com /watch%3Fv%3DxupHTeXnWdQ&ved=2ahUKEwjtwraHhPLjAhVVZc0KHTYyChIQFjAMegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw2b8CA7LPVsptmSE6HjXyW4
Only thing i found. Apparently happened in thailand

How would that experience make me stop hating niggers?

Read it again, slowly

Attached: 1472859161479.jpg (857x1046, 129K)

fakest shit i ever done seen gah damn you niggas are stupid.have any of you not been in a struggle before? Who tf tussles like that for 10 seconds straight in the same position holding onto the bag? and why did the flash go for the gun and then he slowly pull it back like he shot it, no recoil. Also bruh shit says CAM 02 in spy kids letters.

wow, good teamwork on display here.

Experienced shooter + shot once

Animals like these need to be put down.

Attached: .jpg (500x669, 42K)

Fake, short horror film project from Thailand. Also one where some ghost chick approached a guard checkpoint at night making them flee in terror. And one more about a hospital room for a surgery.

Its fake. Dont worry guys. But fuck if I have the source, these vids were from years ago.

Did you try googling “niggers being niggers?”

you can find this on bestgore, ask them they would know

Just FYI it's fake. No recoil, fake muzzle flash. It's from some teledrama for spics.

went over your head

can you give us a proper link?

>bruh
Leave this site and never come back you literal fucking retard. If the kool kids told you to start sucking cock and posting it on Instagram would you do it? You would, because you're a weak and pathetic bitch taking up other peoples slang because you think it's cool. Seriously, fuck off, go live your city basic bitch life and never come back.

Attached: 2019-08-07_17-56-20.webm (198x150, 270K)

pro

Dam is he FBI?

You type like a nigger.