How does Jow Forums feel about the death penalty?

How does Jow Forums feel about the death penalty?

Attached: chair.jpg (410x409, 20K)

>feel
leave.

Tried it once. It was electrifying. They left me hanging there. It was a real gas. I had a shot at it.

Attached: 1564268654354.jpg (802x600, 42K)

Back in the day they hung horse thieves, nowadays if you steal a car it's barely a felony. Kill all degenerate scum

tough question.

but if it really would be implemented, the only specific punishment i would support would be death by firing squad.

based

I want public executions in the center of every town and village. Kids never misbehaved after seeing a man swinging from the gallows.

My thing about the death penalty is if you're doing something that you know will bring about the death penalty, why surrender?

You're gonna die if you surrender, but you might not die if you resist.

Subtle fucking ownage.

I believe the burden of proof for the death penalty should be even higher than the burden of proof for finding someone guilty; if there’s even the remotest possibility someone didn’t commit a crime, they shouldn’t be killed for it. However, if they’re definitely guilty, the execution should be carried out the same day as the verdict. Additionally, I support expanding the use of the death penalty for way more crimes than it can currently be used for.

I would embrace the sweet release from this hell

The difference may be because horses have feelings.

Bullets cost money. Rope can be reused.

For OP? Absolutely.

In the long run we all get the death penalty.

Only for irredeemable evil scum like niggers, jews and white serial killers.

>Bullets cost money.

very little money, compared to gas or electricity.

and ropes can be barbaric, if applied incorrectly.

i prefer a fast and clean way.

>How does Jow Forums feel about the death penalty?
Against it for anything but treason. Too many people with personal agendas in the legal system to trust they will find justice.

They should do time before death. Jail/prison sucks.

Televised, live stream it

Cars have more feelings

Beautiful and moral. Should be done with a rope like the old times.

fpbp

It's good for those who talk shit about Israel.

Attached: oyvey.png (574x601, 152K)

Use as a bargaining tool, surrender and you won't get death penalty.

all life sentences should literally mean life sentence and not 20 years. Also, life sentence should mean death sentence and after 10 years if not died of natural causes, person is executed.

Death penalty should be administered the way it's done in "3rd world" countries. take outside and either shoot in the back of the head or firing squad or hanging. It's cheap, fast and doesn't require spending 2 billion per death as it's currently done with lethal injection/electric chair.

appeal process should be limited to 3 years and not 20 years as we have today

Be a man. Demand a firing squad.

Great for career criminals.

For murder? No.
For treason? Yes.

Attached: fu04ocp9hw431.jpg (560x572, 42K)

oh em gee can you believe how b-a-s-e-d this was he bee tee eff oh'd him I shall eff bee pee bee

Attached: npc.png (200x200, 21K)

>people who go on death row stay there for years
>drain ridiculous amounts of money
>they arent just taken around back and shot
?

Nazis can't feel lol.

We should save the rope for treason.

Almost every crime should have the death penalty. Prove me wrong

I don't trust the police, prosecutors, judges, or juries, so even if some people deserve it, I can't in good conscience support the death penalty.

Feel is an appropriate word - Jow Forums is incapable of "thinking" about this. They knee-jerk to "of course! based! Kill the degens and nogs!"
>Imagine believing all people in prison actually committed the crime they've been accused of
>Imagine believing there's some weird exception to the above for "treason"
>Imagine believing that draconian policies will never, ever be leveraged against you or those you care about just because they currently target blacks
>Imagine believing that a punishment should be judged by how cool it sounds
Welcoming the death penalty is unironically leftist authoritarian nonsense: It's putting faith in government institutions to enact an impossible, idealized plan that sounds good on paper but inevitably results in tyranny and horror.

The only other sane response so far

its too merciful. life in prison is much worse. and afaik, the death sentence is more expensive than the life sentenced for some fucked reason

Our government would fuck up an orgy. I don't trust their asses to correctly determine who is killed.

Absolutely this. A good public hanging is its own reward

>the death sentence is more expensive than the life sentenced for some fucked reason
Appeals can take 2 decades, then the criminal gets a new trial.

Attached: cr (14).jpg (540x404, 60K)

I'd be okay with this if we had a better judicial system.

Attached: 601.jpg (657x527, 32K)

it probably sucks for the guy on the receiving end

I feel the appeals process should be eliminated