Fat tax and fat hate thread

Do you think a proposition to have an obesity tax in the United States would help to remove our problem? Here's my thinking, I see endless hordes of fat black women, A LOT of whites, and it's even hitting the Asians. I propose a fat tax to stop this from happening. It will enconomically encourage better eating, encourage a healthier diet, and possibly get the fat people out of the scooters of Walmart. What do you think Jow Forums, do you think this would lead to a better America? Also, share your fat people horror stories if you'd like. You can also post people and we'll tell you if they'd get fined under the system. I personally believe we should start fining women at 33% and men at 27%.

Attached: 1564880651778.jpg (474x1063, 73K)

Now, since this thread does get comments asking about how to loose weight or questions at where they stand, here is a good calculator to use
http www calculatorpro com/calculator/us-navy-body-fat-calculator/
Now that being said, if you are seeking to loose weight please post
>Gender
>Bodyfat percentage
>Ideal bodyfat Percentage
>How fast you want to get there (fast is diffuclt, medium is just that, slow means you take your time, I wouldn't recommend this however).
This also serves as a means of telling you how easy/hard it is to get into the system where you are no longer taxed. This might be a fat hate thread but it doesn't mean we don't want to see you guys get better.
Please note: Tits or GTFO rules don't apply because OP is asking gender
If you're in Twink mode (skinny and need to put on muscle) OP can help with that too

Attached: Bodyfat ratios.jpg (480x458, 69K)

You killed the nona 2 thread

Nani?

Give me 100%

Attached: fee2ea5de52d3b701c4af95b7aac3dfb8c00794ab062c97f47b047b47d84358e.jpg (432x535, 56K)

>fat tax
Nah sounds kinda dumb. Gotta nip it in the bud so a sugar tax would be better. All the foods you see with added sugar and high fructose corn syrup is basically poisoning the food supply along with massive amounts of grains.

Non braphogs are the ones who need to be taxed

Attached: 99fd1ca36584e75807f27be9ed8a5c0001533f0f5ebf31ff06669c7aaf4ec6a1.jpg (835x1100, 85K)

16-17 masterrace

Not really. Though adding to sugar, massive amounts of overeating causes obesity. It's a matter of calories in and calories out. The sugar tax wouldn't help as you're just hungry and will eat more, this is fat shaming

19-20% over here

15%-25% body fat is perfection

Based and fatpilled

30% fat is best

Attached: Pics7.jpg (640x855, 69K)

It really isn't

Attached: 1235035071700.jpg (400x426, 69K)

When a Jow Forums dude sees a fat woman

Just have a healthcare tax on shitty food. That's the source of the problem anyway. Pay-as-you-eat. the money collected from the tax will go to pay for healthcare services related to heart disease. Similar thing can be done for alcohol and cigarettes. You wanna indulge in degenerate behavior? Pay for it, fatty fat fuck.

Dude, I bodybuild. That would REALLY mess my day up. I like the idea, but we have to REALLY fat shame them. Like, weigh in stations kinda thing

You know they would fuck up the meat consumption immediately, right?

I'm not ready for the crickets

It's healthy. Do you not like healthy fertile women? Maybe men would be more your taste.

Take more

Attached: Pics3.png (752x930, 1.42M)

Attached: LEG.jpg (368x640, 67K)

>Dude, I bodybuild.
What are you eating that has a bunch of added sugar/trans fat/cholesterol in it? Shit like Oreos and Pepsi is the stuff I'd tax, not whole grains, nuts, fruits, and veggies nigga.

>You know they would fuck up the meat consumption immediately, right?
That's part of the plan, guy. Meat will become a luxury that most people will only be able to eat like once or twice a week instead of everyday like some ppl do.

Actually, I do. I'm going from lanklet to EXTREME dirty bulk. I drink a METRIC SHITTON of milk (half a gallon of milk, half a tub of icecream). The soda is kinda whenever I want, but it would suck because I have an eating problem (not like anorexia, I just hate the feeling of eating) and the calorie dense obesity making shit makes it SO MUCH easier. So perhaps depending on bodyfat a tax exception?

>I'm going from lanklet to EXTREME dirty bulk
So in other words you want to indulge in a lifestyle that requires a surplus of resources that most people would find wasteful? You get the fat camp gulag!

Nigger I'm 12% bodyfat, it would take me MONTHS to get to 20%

that is literally impossible

20-25%, but that's good too

faggot

Overeating is partially caused by the food causing your body to not say you’re full enough where as a decent steak and salad will tell your body it’s had enough with less actual food

It would take you less than 2 months, also you dont HAVE to dirty bulk like a fucking nigger with a high time preference.

Or they could just use their will power and turn away from it

No nigger, I work out AT LEAST 3 times a week, for AT LEAST 2 hours per visit.
DYEL, Faggot

my nigga

Attached: 1541105237140.jpg (1000x666, 110K)

You sound like a gymcel. Prepare to pay $100 a month in healthcare tax for your gay ass dirty sanchez bulk diet.

>everyone use willpower
Well shit better tell that to the druggies too so we can achieve the utopia

post more braphogs

We also need to implement EXTREME fatshaming policies. As in changing entire building codes so they can't use elevators and escalators, they have a special entrance for fat people (kinda like the handicap ramps that're obnoxiously long), and we implement weigh-in stations and use cattle scales. From here we need MERCILISS fat shame adds

Check out this faggot

For me, its 20-25% body fat

I dont know why you're complaining like a bitch about having to pay a couple hundred bucks over the course of a few months to dirty bulk. It's your choice to do so, so long as you're willing toupee.

I'm not a fan of that but hey, it's still healthy

> toupee
Learn English, Schlomo.
Paying money to improve myself is retarded

Perfect

i thought brap hog posting was a meme until i met my current gf. shes 5'2 140 lbs and i love her body and want to squeeze it every day. shes so jiggly and soft its so hot. fuck skinny women

enjoy your landwhaling

>Learn English, Schlomo.
Nice autism.
>going from 12% BF to 20% BF is an improvement

Attached: ImadeaveryadultandpermanentdecisionandnowImustliveeachdayputtingaforeignobjectinmybodytopreventitfro (216x234, 66K)

anywhere between 15 and 30 is perfect, anything above 40 is a real problem.

No. Noone should pay taxes to enable the niggers and immigrants. Stop paying income taxes. It takes a lot of people to stand up to the corrupt government. Contact your employer to change your W4. Stop withholding taxes and claim 99 exempt.

>0 percent fat
>shows glandula mammaria with adipose tissue
kek

Yeah, up to 33% is healthy for women. My textbook here says 23%-31% is ideal

Attached: bodyfat_table_women_EN.jpg (1000x561, 59K)

Read my post, Faggot. I said it would take me months to get from 12% to 20%

>up to 33% is healthy for women

Attached: 1510188416754.jpg (555x526, 82K)

I doubt there's any without any bodyfat and this was the closest the maker could find

>Hitler must stop people from being fat like my nanny did with me
You fucking statists are fucking pussies, holy shit.

Slightly overweight but not land whale category. If she lost even 4 pounds and maintained that her risk of diseases such a coronary heart disease would go way down.

Attached: 57d291cadd0895c6308b46b0-750-580.png (750x580, 286K)

>it would take me months to get from 12% to 20%
Not if you dirty bulk, it would take you less than 2 months, and $200 in tax. Pay up, nigger.

31% is chunky and I'd personally stay away because there's a good chance they'll loose control or stress eat and they'll never feel like burning it off. honestly 25% is the best of both worlds and the safest bet

Michelle Obama would be cumming out her fat dick if this happened.

I hate really fat people, but we don't need more taxes.

burgers are nasty faggots

Yes. Women aren't men. Estrogen is produced in the fat cells which helps fertility. Why do you think Jews pushed heroin chic so hard?

Attached: download (4).jpg (137x366, 10K)

Valid argument. I dated a woman who was about 160, it was awful dude. She was a fat hapa. Sorry about being a bit of an ass, I thought you where just trolling. But she was same height, started at about 140-145 and it was AWFUL

Go to the gym and you'll see that isn't the case, Schlomo

That's hot

how are we supposed to take fat people serious when they don't take themselves serious?

diet another day, ladies

Attached: pierce.jpg (1840x2656, 1.82M)

31% is healthy not chunky. It is a recommended weight.

Attached: fat cow.jpg (343x600, 54K)

Now they're doing the opposite and encouraging landwhaling

Trick question, memeflag. You must weigh them like cattle to shame them, they don't fit on scales

Yeah some people are assholes about it. I work in a health feild. The BMI recommendations are there to help with health. The poster who said she's a landwhale is the ass cuz that's not true.

No it's not. It's at the end of the stream, you have to draw the line

>Women aren't men.
No shit, but 30%+ is not fucking healthy. 25-30% is pushing it. Anything less than 25% I'd consider healthy in the healthy range.

Which also affects fertility. Funny that, they'll promote everything but a healthy weight where fertility is at its highest. Makes me do a big think.

Attached: 70a16bfe64d69a2170ac7c68a17cea4e.jpg (278x518, 36K)

Overweight is over 33%. My textbook classifies 31% into ideal.

How many pounds do you need to gain to go from 12% to 20%?

>more taxes
Fuck you. Get rid of the Federal Reserve Corporation

But BMI is unaccurate. They said I'm fat overweight but I'm 12% bodyfat. It assumes everyone doesn't work out. US Navy bodyfat calculator is where it's at

Tell a doctor that then. Tell all the health institutions & fertility clinics in the world that.

You can however change weight. But it's funny

It's like everything that is healthy isn't encouraged, and what is healthy is somehow bad

Why can no one spell lose anymore? It's like a Mandela effect thing. I see it constantly.

I will, and they'll agree with me lol.

Yes true- its more likely a man over the BMI weight will have that due to muscle mass. Hip to waist ratio can also help determine if you're healthy. Navy body fat calculator is very good though. And yes body fat is a far better indicator.

Provide a source then? Should be easy to do. Here's mine. Page 260.

Attached: 51yibZS7ePL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (260x317, 15K)

It's 33% and over, it's at the end. It's honestly an iffy spot where I'd be afraid she'd loose control. That's where the line is drawn, but at that size she most likely kinda does what she wants and you run the risk of her tipping over the scale. It's like building 5 feet above a flood zone. Realistically you should be 10 ft, and you run the risk of a bad storm destroying EVERYTHING. Same concept. It's still considered healthy, but it's REALLY pushing it (See original post to give you an idea of why that's pushing it)

>he doesn't intermittent fast

Yes, we've been under psychological attack far longer than we realize.

Dude, I've been seeing it constantly for the last few years and it never fails to drive me nuts. I assume that it's our new ESL overlords and zoomers who aren't taught to spell properly because it would promote white supremacy or something.

No disagreement, but let's fatshame too

Maintenance is most important then. I went to school with skinny women who blew up to be land whales and normal women who stayed normal. Lifestyle is most important for maintenance.

It's rather odd to think we still use BMI> It's far less accurate and isn't NEARLY as harsh

>written by 3 women who are all probably overweight

Attached: 1492637980446.jpg (300x300, 16K)

How so? We're seeing it with the LGBT movement and the lush for degeneracy, it AT ;east started in the 60s. When do you think it began to happen?

Degenerate.

Attached: 01d.jpg (500x510, 63K)

30%
Because I'm not a Jow Forumsfag
And I like tits.

This is true. But if the woman has a chance of bloating versus a wheyfu, the wheyfu is the safer choice

Dude that's a BIG girl

Top tier infertile wheyfu

Attached: ;hjovrji'rb;uves.jpg (737x779, 132K)

4 u.

mummy

>Fake tits
Immediately dropped.