Okay faggots...

Okay faggots, we are in the endgame now! we need to hurry as they are trying to implement "wrongthink" laws into our society and that will be the horizon of events from which we will be never be able to come back. They are trying to define the exposure of false flag mass shootings as literal terrorism.

This is the strategy:
>Gather all intel from threads like these , linking every single mass shooting, with strange coincidences, such as the same people visiting the same places linked with shootings, or survivors from one shooting appearing in another shooting, or even people who died twice or more times in different, shootings, also try to link all these "crisis actors" with people involved in the upper echelons.
>Make sure to link all names with verifiable sources
>Use Archives
>Build a solid timeline
>Avoid "stigmatized" shootings like sandy hook
>Try to have a non-partisan approach to avoid to be labeled as "far right conspiracy theories"
>Avoid using terms like "pizzagate" or Q jargon as the official mainstream narrative says to disregard anything related to it
>Spam the intel all over social media, try to larp as normies "just realizing all these weird coincidences"
>Do not force conclusions, have people reach their own organic conclusions
>Try to create a domino effect all across the normiesphere

Attached: Mass_Shooting_August_2019_incongruence_witness_report_and_video.jpg (1920x1080, 420K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/shooting/filter/text/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/coincidence/filter/text/
youtube.com/watch?v=TJRdQ7UvQQA
web.archive.org/save/https://finance.yahoo.com/news/fbi-conspiracy-theories-facebook-195650854.html
youtube.com/watch?v=reddlqdkt-I
youtu.be/R-edf_7AKvY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/221836914/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/stephen-paddock-las-vegas-shooting-father-fbi-history-past-motive-latest-a7981386.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wasap negr

Fuck off scizo spic

you've already failed
you should begin with that knowledge and reformulate your plan and goals. anything else is wasting time.

There’s no such thing as hate speech. The only type of speech that is outlawed is speech that incites violence

you are a good soldier, op.
continue.
how much are you willing to put on the table, cia?
you could learn from op.

sincerely,
war

Kek, look at all the glowing kikes
--
Henlo fren

Attached: Epstein_how_false_flags_are_used_by_cabal.jpg (640x609, 102K)

PIZZAGATE IS REAL
FUCK THESE FAGGOTS!

The cousin thread to this one:
I am going to bed now, have a great day frens.

Attached: Israel_father_of_terrorism_2.jpg (1232x2688, 585K)

Based portubro you rule. Wow the shills got here early...we are getting somewhere.

G'night and sleep tight!

Basic intro on mass shooting false flags:

>The parents of one of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting in Parkland, Florida happened to be in El Paso on Saturday.

>Manuel and Patricia Oliver, parent of Joaquin Oliver, were in town to unveil a memorial mural this weekend.

>Both parents shared their reaction to the shooting at Walmart that has claimed at least 20 lives.

>“You saw what happened today and it could happen tomorrow in another ‘safest city in the country,'” Manuel Oliver said. “So this is America, this is how we live here. We pretend to have things that we don’t have. We like to think that it is a perfect country, but it is not.”

>The Oliver family has been an advocate for gun laws following the 2018 tragedy in Florida. They repeated their stance on Saturday in El Paso.

>“You need to talk about guns, right now. You cannot wait because ‘it is too early to talk about guns,’ and not say ‘thoughts and prayer’ as an answer. Don’t do that,” Manuel Oliver said. “This advice is coming from the parents of a victim from Parkland.”

Dump all info here, archive and backup everything!

Is this a bot, agent or troll

Most Canadian flags have been confirmed as VPNs not listed into the ban batabase. For some reason many obscure VPN providers have tons of Canadian IP's.

>Canadian IPs
I wonder why...

Attached: 1472435499134.png (600x799, 683K)

one thing I noticed. All of the footage of the shooting event takes place in the Mall. Why were the police all at the mall? Why is all the footage at the mall?

Attached: el paso.png (852x530, 240K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States

Anyone with a timeline showing all the shootings that are confirmed false flags?

Your mom calls me her bot because I fuck her faster than a vibrator
im actually from Quebec, Canada which is basically Canada's master race, sucks Quebec flag isn't Jow Forums I guess the faggot running this is ignorant

on Jow Forums
Fuck you

Bump

I cant post images, but check the image on post related.

Post meant for anyone checking the thread.

they caught a live one with trudeau. poor fool thinks he's doing the right thing.

Even other Canadians don’t like quebeccers

Bamp

That's your 'brown burden'.
lf the hated progrssives have decided they get more votes by stealing $$$ from you and giving to the lazy browns, you are screwed, just like here in California.
Vote.
Buy land that you can grow on.
Learn to hunt, fish and provide for yourself, then expand into a family.
Learn to shoot, teach your kids to shoot, woman too.
Tonns of prepper stuff online.

Compilation of all posts dumping info from.

bump

youre there when we need you fren

Attached: Screenshot_20180926-224544B.png (774x728, 452K)

mbpumbupbmubpubpu

Attached: 9100915.jpg (1022x1115, 427K)

>BUMP
Leafs get the rope first

You do know "other Canadians" are chinks, poos, niggers and pro-lgbtq self-loathing white cucks, r-right?

Another scizo

Ouch! Your long nose poked me in the eye

Just a coincidence goy

Attached: F3B60472-09FD-48B8-9B66-E49A3ED5B9B6.jpg (1024x592, 93K)

Basic gestalt so far (we have are getting started)
>Many crisis actors, as in literal actors, have been in shootings and interviews
>Some of these actors have been in more than one shooting
>Some actual victims (non-confirmed actors) have been in more than one shooting
>Victims of previous shootings visiting the place of an upcoming shooting
>Drills are performed weeks before a shooting takes place
>Victims and their families are usually linked to the state apparatus
>Sometimes victims change their version in a very sloppy way
>Relatives of some victims have been in other shootings
>some survivors have commited suicide or died in unrelated non-accidental events, such as an armed robbery

Who should Jow Forums start shooting, sir? What are your orders? The board is ready for the revolution, it's time to start the op (not you though clearly)!

fucking spastic retard

Actually mentally ill people lack the cognitive capability to tie events together and notice patterns...I'm sorry user you are the mentally-ill schizo

>(we have are getting started)
we are*

Archives might have more:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/shooting/filter/text/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/coincidence/filter/text/

Attached: 1550220057580.webm (640x360, 2.72M)

>asian
>Male

Might help:

>fucking spastic retard
ur gay :(

Thanks user. Skimmed through the comments and geeeee whiz mister, pretty much they are heavily focusing on the feelings and the aftermath of the victims to steer away the attention from LOTS of loose ends.

youtube.com/watch?v=TJRdQ7UvQQA

Black sun is rising my friend .

Their target audience is women and onions boy faggots who will act as blind golems. Now, most "alpha macho bros" will just want everyone to like them so obviously no good propagandist really focuses on targeting them. The real target is WOMEN, BETA FAGS, if you can convince those two groups of something then by extension you rope in the alpha niggers out there who will be forced to agree with betas and women in order to keep their job.

>>Avoid using terms like "pizzagate" or Q jargon as the official mainstream narrative says to disregard anything related to it

Avoid using Q jargon because that shit's retarded, not because some fucking kikes in the media control your fucking thoughts and words.

bumpity bump bump

This actually makes a lot of sense. Merchants love to exploit the emotional vulnerability of women to create shallow needs. Basically women are the weakest link...
for whatever reason, but yes. Also anytime soon they might want to push mass censorhip of conspiracy theories opposing the official narrative.

Just six days ago:
>"The FBI is calling conspiracy theories a terrorism threat"
>web.archive.org/save/https://finance.yahoo.com/news/fbi-conspiracy-theories-facebook-195650854.html

I was stationed at Ft. Bliss for 3 years.
Cielo Vista is the ghetto mall compared to Sunland Park mall over on the west side.

>Actually types out a stutter
Wew lad

Attached: 1564162663223.png (499x336, 396K)

I was hired to be part of the rather exclusive group within the US military propaganda ministry. Suffice to say I got out lol but I learned all of the tricks.

Totally empty:
youtube.com/watch?v=reddlqdkt-I

If you want to change the population dynamics you start with the women first. That's why feminism was so important to push, even arguably more important than raw communism itself, if you can convince women of something then you will have a nagging whore bitching at her husband for years and years until the man either is argued into submission or "goes along with it".

Think about it, when US was passing prohibition laws, who was responsible for pushing these laws? US age of consent - women. Drug laws? Women. Alcohol laws? Women. Again and again and again. IF you can get one nagging dumb whore with a big fat fucking mouth spewing your shit you've basically gained 100k USD worth of propaganda for the next 20 years.

Beta cucks are the next "good boy" target group. Beta cucks want to be the good boys, the suck ups, the law abiders, "I'm a good guy so I will prove I'm good by doing x,y,z" so the objective is merely to convince the beta buck that doing "x,y,z" is morally righteous behavior.

Groupthink is some crazy redpilling shit.

Attached: WEREBACK.png (553x900, 1.17M)

Now, alpha cucks are the easiest group to convince because they are dumb goats. They basically have 0 capacity to rationally think and huge fat fucking egos the size of Jupiter. So all you REALLY have to do is convince the alpha cucks that doing "x,y,z" is manly behavior. This is rather easy to do but the return on investment is lower compared to women since alpha cucks are too dumb to act as propagation sources for your propaganda. Most alpha cucks are just too dumb to either be good talkers or good leaders or whatever so your return is relatively low and either way, if you can poison the bedroom then you're doing good.

Attached: Zionists.png (499x643, 669K)

>Betas
>Alphas
These are very good posts, had some laughs and got educated along the way. So are sigmas like the lonely heroes the system is trying to purge?

bump

>they're trying to say exposing false flag events is literal terrorism
they started that with the 2016 election and fake news

I wonder if that's the reason they elected trump?

Yea that's basically a good way to think about it but the ratio of sigmas is unfortunately so much lower than alphas that typically speaking, barring some sort of economic/political/military shift, the sigmas really aren't being fully utilized by society.

This becomes clearer once you've done research into individuals that are psychic or even somewhat clairvoyant. It used to be that psychic or clairvoyant skills were cultivated but now it's pushed by the establishment that all of this is b.s. (it's not). Creativity on the one hand is rare, so sigmas typically have some mixture of creativity or leadership quality to them but then they also are either highly competent and also many times aloof (ie. problems normies think are important they don't find important). The sigmas brain is just a bit different maybe than the rest of society, that difference can be a good thing but is many times met with hostility. It's much more socially acceptable for men to be a beta or alpha obviously. If you're a beta faggot like Mitch McConnel the sytem will pay you millions of dollars to keep the other beta goyim in line. If you're an alpha chad nigger like Arnold Schwarzeneger then you also get millions. So the system is kind of a self perpetuating feedback loop which mostly only benefits these 2 groups and the legions of slags and gamma males below them. Sigmas kind of just don't really necessarily fit in (if whats required to fit in is that you act as a beta boy), archetypes such as "druid"/mountain man, the rogue, the soldier of fortune, the exorcist, the detective, sage, etc. all apply to sigmas. Unfortunately, how many places does a mountain man really fit in? That's the problem.

Based behavior analysis user. I guess sigmas are the pioneers of society, stumbling upon new developments while trying to find their place...it guess succesful sigmas must cope with a sisyphus complex.

youtu.be/R-edf_7AKvY

Masonic checkerboard on the floor of the shop.

Attached: Occultists.png (204x374, 63K)

Spread/update.

Attached: El Paso 10.png (1920x3579, 2.16M)

Update/spread.

Attached: El Paso 11.jpg (1920x3773, 3.84M)

Nice way to finance slush funds, that "refugee aid".

>The sombrero over the "EL PASO"
lel savage. So let me get this, the police acted weird as if they were giving some time, and Crusius acted as a scapegoat for all the other shooters to disappear?

bump

Guys an anecdotic reference here, unable to find sources...
Regarding the Boston bombing...some years ago there used to be a TV show in open television about conspiracy theories, one segment was about the Boston bombing, for some reason the cowboy hat hero is Costa Rican so it started from there. Thing is the host mentioned many weird coincidences, such as many sightings (backed with images) of some spooky looking men using the usual glow outfit, but also they seemed to have a patch with a symbol similar of the one used by the comic book character "The Punisher", a skull and a legend reading "Graft International"; apparently this group is a mercenary group. Now I can't find anything about this, and I recall the segemt showing pictures and evidence. Anyone with any lead on this?

bump

Attached: Apu_we_are_the_champions_frens.jpg (630x499, 59K)

Hi there portu senpai, having a slow day over here huh?

see what I mean. They said he shot up the walmart right?

WE HAVE A CONNECTION HERE, IF VERIFIED:

Can anyone sauce this?

also look how empty the mall is. no way there were thousands of people like they claimed

Oy vey

Attached: Mass_shooters_Jews_graph.jpg (2182x2217, 2.06M)

bump

Bump
going to catch some more zzzzs

Just woke up, had some water and food, going back to bed again, kek

Sauce
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/221836914/

She worked for LOCKHEED and other contractors for 22 years, and then seems like she lost clearance and got into retail.
Also, something very odd about Paddock's father.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/stephen-paddock-las-vegas-shooting-father-fbi-history-past-motive-latest-a7981386.html
These type of "sleeper cell" shooters seem to have dinasty issues with uncle Sam.

>Laws.
The rule of law is over.
When the shooting starts, nobody is going to care what is legal.
Everyone keeps thinking that this false condition matters.
It doesn't.

Thanks for the post glowie boogaloo poster.

I always convinced the his dad was some kind of spook with a false identity. His dad could have been FBI. You know what undercover FBI do in some cases to look more legit? They become petty criminals and go to jail. Look at Joe Pistone AKA Donnie Brasco

So we could say glowies somehow involve their family into these deepstate operations?
Do we have any other glowing connection between shooters/survivors and other family members?
Both Paddocks would seem to follow that weird cabalic pattern kikes seem to be obsessed about.

based frends
fuck niggers and shills

Beto laughing. Even he thinks its a FF

Ok this one is silly, but some user mentioned how the names of some of these people seem to have a hidden meaning.As an example "Mason Wells", survived 3 motherfucking shootings/terrorist attacks; M A S O N, alright, the cabala intensifies, The Crucius' shooting was crucial for the gun reform narrative, see what I mean? Some literal actress' who survived Parkland had a "Sucher" last name, David Acton...another literal actor and police officer. Satanists and elites love to rub these things in our faces, like satanic irony...

Never Again MSD...jews have used that slogan for years...and just now after the Christchurch shooting (visited by parkland survivors) linked to the El Paso (Parkland victim parents), is when the narrative is completely in favor of the stablishment and the stablishment is denouncing white nationalism like never before. Seems like this is the C R U C I A L point for a shoah to happen NEVER AGAIN. Screencap this...Iv'e been a boogaloo skeptic, but this is too blatant not to see where it's going.

just reading all the stories about his dad & he doesn't seem like a normal criminal. He's almost a cartoon character.

Attached: Benjamin Hoskins Paddock.jpg (1280x881, 98K)

I can't stop seeing hidden simbolism in that image. Indeed Ben was an odd fellow, but pretty much regarded as a petty criminal. Why would they need an asset infiltrating prison?