Three mass shootings since directly tied to him in less than six months

>three mass shootings since directly tied to him in less than six months
>none have managed to replicate the style, high score and impact of Brenton Tarrant

Attached: skynews-brenton-tarrant-new-zealand-gunman_4609175.jpg (768x432, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FaHEusBG20c
bitchute.com/video/90RZE3ROF9Zk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go ahead and put me on the watchlist, fbi, but the tarrant video is truly a unique piece of media in our times. Its probably the biggest meme/gore/terrorism media ever created. The perfect harmony of memes and brutality and there never will be something quite like it again
I mean 60 people killed from a POV shot with Serbia Strong playing in the background and other meme music
>FIRE
>I'LL TAKE YOU TO BURN
atleast tarrant actually killed the people he wanted to kill, and not just hoping the ethnicity he wanted dead was in the crowd.

tl;dr

No christcuck can top Jesus. Nobody can top Saint Tarrant.

At least not for now

I still remember the first time I saw it that day. I was eating and sharing it everywhere as I watched and just giddy with laughter.

I'm reminded of when Black Panther came out and the meme was, "Wow, wypepo feel like this ALL THE TIME?" God damn, if that's how Arabs feel all the time.

Attached: 1556624189783.png (2457x4857, 3.81M)

Mossad pumped a lot of money into ChristCurch.

Obviously they don't subscribe to Pewdiepie

Attached: Sloppy Job Mossad.jpg (1000x1000, 318K)

>. Its probably the biggest meme/gore/terrorism media ever created. The perfect harmony of memes and brutality and there never will be something quite like it again

This desu. It's horrific, but there's charisma and humour to it too. It also meshed together so many elements of the modern zeitgeist from memes to anime to Trump to the constant recording of our lives. The ok sign in court was just the cherry on top. I wonder if he knows of the global shitstorm he caused.

Based czechbro.

Attached: Czechochechnyoslovenoslova.jpg (1080x464, 64K)

so did they release his address yet? i want to be his pen pal.

Honestly it kills me that he may never see the memes.

What Breivik gets in high score, Tarrant surpasses in style points.

And lets not forget that manifesto and the shitstorm it caused.

It's one paragraph, you illiterate abbo baboon.

Attached: Absolutly Un-Aus.png (500x360, 241K)

But you are FBI, nigger.

It takes a true brainlet to read the Koran in chronological order, and not understand that Islam will conquer, with more zeal than it will bother to ever give to convert you.
>but don't they want more followers?
nope, and in this we can move to the Hadiths. mohammad wanted booty, literal and figurative. the only thing he cared about was getting his jizz on.

SLERPY JORB MOAWSAWD!

Attached: Sloppy Job Mossad.jpg (1024x1024, 123K)

same, same. I went on pewdiepie's vids and spammed the comments with the link, got quite a few people to click on it.

but im not
want me to take a pic of my 19 year old chubby pale shritless ass hovering over his gaming laptop right now?
also heres a pic of me murdering a woman in VR

Attached: OculusScreenshot1564099677.jpg (1536x1536, 192K)

They still are! See this thread for example. Kikes are determined vermin.

also, don't forget all the revenge attacks he inspired.

there was ISIS in turkey on anzac day (thwarted, confirmed revenge), some journalist who bought a machete and planned on beheading churchgoers (thwarted, confirmed revenge), some spic army vet who bought a bomb from the FBI unknowingly and planned to attack white nationalist rallies (thwarted, confirmed revenge), and I think one more I'm forgetting. there were also several church burnings including notre dame and the easter bombings of hotels and churches.

truly the greatest shitpost of our time

Attached: 1559017344051.jpg (980x742, 329K)

NOONE EVEN FUCKING LIVESTREAMED IT ON FACEBOOK

Was a huge shock to hear remove kebab, I had that dudes face as my profile pic on everything since I was 13. Was really shocking to hear the meme song play on something so grand scale. LITERALLY kino video, but desu I found most of the edits cringe besides the DOOM edits and hotline Miami
even if the atack was staged by a 3rd party it still makes for great content

Hello, reddit.

Attached: NZ - Brent.jpg (8000x5387, 3.95M)

That day was incredibly epic, I saw one of the first threads about it and caught the end of the livestream, instantly had a HOLY SHIT ITS HABBENING moment, felt surreal as fuck that it was in NZ too, later that night I lost my virginity to a grill I had asked out from work.

I will forever be nostalgic about that day. It beats Nov 8 2016 and that is saying something.

>Nov 8 2016
>March 15 2018

Probably the most incredible days to be on Jow Forums

Glad to hear you got your dick wet the same day that it released, truly a memorable day you wont ever forget. I will never forget when I heard "Serbia strong". That was the biggest connection to me that "this is real, this actually happened"
Like most gore videos theres a big disconnect because theyre typically in a different language and about drug shit or thievery, but this was a English speaking white dude who made references to pewdiepie, anime, and our meme music, literally "removing kebab"
Truly was a product of this website/8ch or worse.

Much like the Jones Town Death Tape

The traps he laid for the media are the best part
That and the innumerable comments on youtube videos of Remove Kebab, Fire, British Grenadiers, and Gas Gas Gas (now disabled) referencing the livestream getting hundreds and even thousands of likes each

I agree.

Yea Tarrant really gave us "ownership" over the shooting. Felt like we were all part of it.

Fucken oath cunt

Attached: 1555611763953.png (610x709, 420K)

KILL WHITEY

It really was surreal desu

>I wonder if he knows of the global shitstorm he caused.

Hes in solitary with no news allowed, so he wont know yet. But eventually he will get to see the results of his effort. Pol needs to write to him once hes allowed mail.

based

Based.

Attached: The_Fire_Rises.png (1752x1163, 616K)

Can confirm Nov 8 2016 was a fucking party
I wasn't even that redpilled then but I couldn't look away from Jow Forums
meanwhile my atheist friend was praying for Hillary to steal the victory in the final hours

>Yea Tarrant really gave us "ownership" over the shooting. Felt like we were all part of it.
This. We all got to share in his victory.

Attached: I wish that were me.png (500x300, 40K)

>implying hell ever be allowed mail
he probably wishes he was dead by now if he isnt already

Location, location, location.

None of these shooters after him seemed to plan very well. Like, Wal-Mart? Are you joking? It's a tactical nightmare for your intended outcome

Really makes me wonder about the validity of their "motives"

6 months... When was Ebba killed?
He had been planning this shit for at least a year.

Boomer, just go

...and remember, subscribe to pewdie pie

youtube.com/watch?v=FaHEusBG20c

>an entire 8000x5387 collage
>still doesn't explain why he didn't call the jews
oh no no no, wait wait wait
>he DID call the jew
>but with easter eggs
imagine shooting a mosque and killing 50+ muzzies but still not naming the jews because that would be too hardcore

Attached: 1521344743495.jpg (720x960, 59K)

What are you even doing here, Tyrone?

I remember digging through pages and pages of search results to find it

Based and Tarrant pilled

Attached: shooter-manifesto-elpaso.jpg (900x1200, 281K)

tarrant was pretty cool.
ill probably have to go to confession for thinking that. i liked watching them all die. it felt like revenge was finallyt served. they knew what those poor people in paris, neice, london, etc. felt when they died. saint tarrant

Attached: 1543220334784.jpg (590x550, 24K)

It was honestly the greatest piece of reality TV since 9/11 to be honest.

Fpbp

Gay, that guy actually was Mossad.

Trump winning isn't even a victory anymore.

>the toothpaste jew comes to the aid of the kraut jew
imagine my shock

Attached: 572.jpg (440x437, 38K)

This. It was pure art

based češko

Yeah. Christchurch truly was the happening of the year. Definitely on my Top 5s of the 2010s as well.

Wew lad

Attached: Kebab removal.webm (640x356, 1.27M)

Dumb burger you glow. Shut your ass up.

Yus, everyone is a jew, right?

Do you have a full video there Luigi?

The Zimmerman trials were surreal as well

>Keked newfag detected
If you can't even find it, da fuck you doing on this board leaf

bitchute.com/video/90RZE3ROF9Zk/

More of them should film/stream it like brenton did. If they don't film it it 2019 it's a false flag desu..

well, the kraut wasn't likely a jew, i was just banting him, but you, as a dutch, are probably a jew

Attached: 687.gif (500x230, 1.01M)

based user, see you in gulag

Only one way to fix that, OP.

Yet we still had the most SS volunteers of all Occupied German countries.
Why don’t you D&C shitskins shit on the Brits and the French? They’ve been the best kike tools since they started colonial empires.

That literally ended Pewdiepie's run with Pajeet.
What a mad man

Out of curiosity how did the livestream not get shut down sooner? Wasn't it on fucking facebook?

No one reported it, only people viewing were the people linked there from his manifesto
Is what I'm pretty sure happend but idk

Does anybody know why he didn't try to set the mosque on fire as planned? He mutters something about it after driving out but I can't really tell.

Attached: tarrant chan mag recoverd.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

that's pretty insane to think but I definitely possible.

No, but at 14:45 in the video he said
>I honestly wish I could have stayed longer. It was time for the fuel. Really wanted to burn a fucking mosque. But, shit happens
So I think he just wanted to get on with going to the second mosque, which the video cut out at that point

he said there was no time

Attached: SAINT.png (2180x2624, 2.85M)

By your standards (or lack thereof), your post was 5 characters too long.

Hes A modern day hero. Hes unironically my super hero. Comicbooks when?

Tarrant didn't kill a single person

A hundred years from now, there will probably be statues of him. All the historical figures that have statues erected of them, the vast majority of them were killers.

He is our Bin Laden

Attached: 78203D40-B6A7-426E-897C-2676A766554E.jpg (660x371, 29K)

Attached: 1563236864096.png (1110x590, 572K)

Hahahaha you niggers GLOW!

we are onto you, proving all mass shootings are fake and completely fabricated by Mossad, we have proof! you are all fucked!

>my atheist friend was praying for Hillary
>my atheist friend
>praying
To what or whom may I ask?

Attached: 1529421031258.jpg (640x480, 51K)

And this is why ate chin was shit down. End these threads.

El Paso shooter, a Tarrant fanboy, is linked to literal brainwashing jews. Your whole narrative about tarrant being a hero GOT DEBUNKED WITH FACTS AND LOGIC, SEETHE SOME MORE ASSHOLES!

Top Aussie irl shitpost. I will never forget that day.

Attached: 1553001920383.png (1912x1060, 1.17M)

Yeah, that makes sense. Should have brought a couple of molotov cocktails instead of those big-ass cans. Even chucking a quickie on the mosque's roof would have caused quite the ruckus.

based

based
was she hot?

>the vast majority of them were leader.
corrected it for you underage edgelord

molotovs are cool i agree

Nothing stylish about a sloppy Mossad job

>bang bang rise up white man
>p.s. jews r cool

we are watching you Jow Forums

Attached: 57dab7f01800006c32bd1a08.jpg (720x480, 35K)

Matthew 7:7–8
Ask, and it shall be given you

Nice quads, ken-sama the schizo English teacher

Reported this thread to the fbi and the host of Jow Forums for inciting violence.

Say goodbye to ur hate filled shithole u fucking losers.

tarrant is a saint