Lest We Forget

Haven't seen it posted in long time

Attached: polprophecy.png (557x649, 30K)

>Haven't seen it posted in long time
because it's cancer. fuck off

september is coming, anons.
>epstein being memory holed
"an island will drift away."

nufag is nu

Look at what Canadians post. This is a drug induced Reddit post. I pitty you for thinking it means anything.

Muh rod and me ring

This schizo larp needs to die

It is cancer. Some chink took LSD and typed caca that you willing ascribe multiple meanings to every line.
Might as well take peyote buttons and puke on your keyboard and think it has meaning.

>seething

No. Just realistic. Go eat some more nutmeg, burnout.

>stays in a thread he's convinced is a larp and makes 3 of the seven comments defending his viewpoint by using ad hominems
JUST

Attached: 1519605510579.jpg (1024x663, 54K)

>lurk moar
try harder

Attached: deal.jpg (121x125, 3K)

You haven’t made one argument, just attempts to shit on me. Unsuccessfully.
It’s a drug induced shitpost, and you have no argument against it.

Attached: 7352C025-9791-4D60-A403-A8A228D9E7F5.jpg (396x382, 41K)

>makes multiple posts in thread disparaging character
>claims i'm disparigin his character
keep feed the thread bro.

Attached: 1fcczc.jpg (630x443, 46K)

> an island would drift away
> the black flag will fly above the dome
> The belly of the dragon

WA WAT CULD IT AL MEAN GUYZ

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

I believe the two voices will do with a tragedy involving two people who don't want to die, and a live audience decides if they live or die

I'm aware these are messages about end time prophecies and I believe in them but can someone break these down a bit more for a brainlet.

What are the three branches becoming one? Three branches of US government?

What island?

etc.
Thanks.

there were a lot of theories about each line. it very well could have been leaf larp, but it addresed a lot of what was going on at that time and is still relevant with the current status quoe
>three branches become one
the main theory here was that republicans would hold all three branches of government. obviously that didn't happen; but since it didn't maybe it implies another scenario
>an island will drift away
Brexit was the main theory here. i honestly don't know much about brexit so i'm not sure. there is no exact timeline for events to play out so possibly epstein island in relation to the elite pedo revelaing?
>a killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill
anons got hot and bothered with the possible north korean hawaii missile interception. again nothing definitive
>the star will gorge itself on clay
don't remember any good/plausible theories on this one
>idols will speak and move about
could be self explanatory
>the black flag will fly above the dome
i would assume this is referring to islamic flag over the dome of the rock
>the belly of the dragon will drip water
i would think this has to do with japan
>two voices will call out in silence for all to hear
my thoughts on this would be some type of heated political argument over twitter/social media
>a rock will stand on seven hills
>the ravens will starve
no idea/don't remmeber any theories
>the bear will leave it's cave forever
i would think something to do with russia
>the rod and the ring will strike
some kind of major military campaign or natural/weaponized disaster?
who knows about any of it. but it was posted when legit sources and actual oldfag Jow Forums autists were here

this month has been cold

Attached: file.png (509x349, 28K)

at least your pic is legit digs and not "double gets"

this was well before q. i was here for that whole cherade. hate me if you want, but q ruined Jow Forums by flooding it with tweens, normies, and boomers, which i think was the intened objective.

how the fuck could anyone hate on this poem its some of the best OC to come out of Jow Forums. if you think this is "cancer" fuck off

Q predicted this

Attached: 1558123056016.png (703x911, 29K)

it's because Jow Forums culture changed post-q. "edgy" wannabe social media attention whores vying for the most clever and offensive comments showed up and started turning this place into a degenerate facebook. most of the oldfags that actually contributed meaningful posts left or lurk because of it. constant slide threads bury the good ones and normies that think they are redpilled shit on the legit posts.

>pre q post
>q predicted this
proof and point