Are they right?

Are they right?

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-200154__01.jpg (1080x1373, 356K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0HUdnRojJVQ
courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.casd.626722/gov.uscourts.casd.626722.1.0.pdf
youtu.be/7QSF3qP0wPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wasap negr

They can blame themselves. Jow Forums is the only place that actually protects freedom of speech to the full. And most xist people are just edgy 15 y/o

>and why there's no excuse to what's on them
Yeah to what end dude are you saying "shut them down" or are you oh yeah of course being deliberately vague and hand wavey to merely imply that that's what you want without actually saying it because you realize there isn't actually the legal foundation to do so. So you'll just pressure the Cloudflare CEO to do it indirectly because we live in a corporatocracy

CNN is a hotbed of misinformation and racism but nobody is falling for that to be shut down.

Jow Forums is a board of peace, CNN is fake news

The Jews? No.

>string of violent shootings occur
>"let's further limit their ability to express their opinions without resorting to violence"

What awaits you and the chosen

Attached: noose.gif (500x381, 977K)

post the link next time stupid fucking faggot. fuck man. a screenshot is fucking gay just like your dad

Literally fake news OP the FBI already got caught red handed egging on active shooters

>Recently the FBI released an affidavit about a shooting thread on one of the other chans. The Affidavit included screencaps taken by the FBI of the other thread - the only problem is, they left the (YOU)s in the thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=0HUdnRojJVQ
@~11:00
>An FBI (you) confirmed egging on an active shooter in the warrant evidence

courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.casd.626722/gov.uscourts.casd.626722.1.0.pdf

Attached: FBI_8-chan_4chan_affadavit_court_evidence_(you)s-screenshots.png (1544x1926, 547K)

wasted

>_ _______ ____

Nice

>there's no excuse for what's on them
>screenshots of cnn articles
cnn ya blew it

OP confirmed gay

A decade ago O'Reilly and FOX called us a hate machine and far left.

Fuck these stupid bastards.

ofcourse

What is it with Jow Forums and homosexuality?

>A fucking leaf

Kek has spoken

He speaks truth though

Wasted by a fellow leaf

Attached: 1564328945858.jpg (590x636, 93K)

I dont understand Kek
What is he trying tio say?

Why does kek forsake us.

Idk man. I’ll screen cap it and I think it’ll get used a lot

No keks here

Attached: 359.png (657x527, 84K)

>he actually wants to click a cnn link
Keep giving them those ad dollars idiot

Fuck Racist Faggots calling us racist. CNN fuck off

>What is it with Jow Forums and homosexuality?
tbf I am pretty gay

Attached: brushies.gif (500x375, 919K)

Ur gay

Can they ban the leafs now?

Attached: 1561659652838.png (182x173, 27K)

You may not like it, but this is the truth on pol right now. Too many people posting controversial headlines and shills running with it creating a thread alone on their propaganda.

God damn leafs...

A FUCKING LEAF

Attached: angry-pepe.jpg (236x236, 8K)

>Are they right?

The resistance to invasion?

Yes.

It's the greatest area of arable land on the planet.

You think that you successfully invade, you aren't going to then have to defend it?

You are deluding yourselves.

Attached: 2 good 4 u.jpg (1270x803, 662K)

Twice in one night,
Kek Confirms:
OP IS A FAGGOT

ur gay

QUADS OF TRUTH!

They're wrong faggot OP.

Attached: 1551322450831.jpg (479x480, 103K)

ublock origin you fucking cuck bitch faggot fuck fuck

Attached: 1558997928950.jpg (2560x1440, 1020K)

One post by this ID

ur gay

Day of the rake soon

R.I.P Jow Forums, it was great while It lasted.

Attached: 1564457309142m.jpg (655x1024, 75K)

they dont know about all the mexifags and the brfags do they?

Do you want millions of normies to flood these boards?
Because this is how you get millions of normies to flood these boards.

Attached: Psychadelic Rare Pepe.gif (605x600, 3.53M)

But then where will CNN get its stories? 90% of them are manufactured here.

>DEFEND YOUR PEOPLE FROM ANNIHILATION, JOIN THE RESISTANCE.

Attached: JOIN THE RESISTANCE 2.5.gif (537x302, 3.35M)

>CNN
>right
>ever
No.

Never have been before I doubt theyd start now

Attached: dgfv37q1pnx112.png (451x720, 310K)

> #
>What is it with Jow Forums and homosexuality?
> #

False flag post.... Even if super gay

Another gay ass post and waste.
222277777 is fucked-up then I quit.

Attached: internethatemachine2.jpg (403x402, 53K)

INTERNET HATE MACJHINE

Noooooooooi

noice

>no excuse for what's on them

Because we need to justify ourselves to CNN.

There is no excuse why I should have a 1 in 50 chance of being the victim of a violent crime in my city by a bunch of NIGGERS and not be able to talk about it anywhere. Because everywhere else they get a free pass and you aren't allowed to call out the problem for what it really is. We have a nigger problem and you can't fix a problem unless you're able to first identify the problem. So maybe I'd everybody called them niggers they wouldn't like that and they would go be normal black people instead.

When they shut Jow Forums down, everybody goes (back) to being an NPC sheep who believes diversity is our strength and no human being is illegal? Is this really what they believe?

Attached: FE523321-88E9-43FF-BF6B-D47BD4C9C55E.jpg (636x773, 32K)

Straight out of 2007

Attached: internethatemachinespray.jpg (256x256, 49K)

CNN needs to lurk more

no they know it wont change you
they just go on yelling about the next thing to be banned.

Fuck that shit, we're fine. Yeah, maybe our memes and shitposts were the metaphorical spark that lit the fuse on a couple shooters, but the metaphorical powder keg was already there. Disturbed individuals taking Jow Forums's ironic hatred seriously are a problem, yes. But they were already fucked in the head before they came to Jow Forums.

If not for us, they'd be "pushed over the edge" by violent video games or heavy metal music or whatever else society blames its failures on. It's society's collective failure to care for disturbed individuals that's the real problem.

Attached: 404 Tits Not Found.jpg (1080x1080, 173K)

1. There's no doubt California and their puppets (CNN, Washington Post, NBC, Vice News, Vox Media, etc) are hellbent on OWNING the presence of being the only source of news. They are being challenged for being muppets of liberalism ideology and they can't stand alternate news sources.

2. They are trying to police the Internet despite all these California news slaves flipping out over their 1st amendment rights being stepped on. Notice how anally devastated CNN gets when fake news is launched at their face.

3. George Soros finds many of these motherfuckers and they have a hardon for calling you a Jew hater for pointing out how insidious of a man he is and how much the money trail leads back to him. It's not a fucking conspiracy theory or Neo Nazi rhetoric to ask why so many liberal news sources, activists, and paid demonstrators have been funded by George Soros/his organizations.

4. Southern Poverty Law is no longer used by the FBI because they're not a good source and SPL lost a lawsuit for mischaracterizing someone on the right just recently.

5. The fact 2016 is known as the year Jow Forums/trolling won eats away at every a Californian and follower of California Church of Liberalism. Every trite garbage or overreaction follows the same script and its screeched loudest by Californians who demand the Democrat party to follow word for word.

6. When will every journalist of CNN, BUZZFEED, VICE NEWS, VOX MEDIA, NBC, NY TIMES, WASHINGTON POST apologize and return any "journalist awards" for investigating Trump/Russia collusion which started using Democrat Party money, used a foreign spy to write a discredited dossier, and lied to the FISA courts to spy on the 2016 Republican nominee? Apologize.

CNN you're not the backbone of this country, you weren't created over 100 years ago. You lied about Trump/Russia collusion, lied about Judge Kanavauch, you routinely act like you got some God granted authority to call voters racist for years. Fuck you, dinosaur media.

Attached: avgn yikes.jpg (1646x1242, 1.58M)

I was thinking the same thing. There won't be anymore redpills. I'm sure thats what they're really after. They want to stop the flow of redpills and control us.

They won't shut down Jow Forums because it is a Reddit cuck board.

Attached: redditchan.png (1137x826, 115K)

>no excuse for people to exorcise their freedom of speech online

KILL WHITEY

Yep. Watch CNN daily until reruns of Two and a Half Men and Big Bang Theory come on, then turn on sportsball and ignore your family whole you watch ads for Gillette.

Or really go rebel and cut the cord but keep Netflix so you can binge the Handmaid's Tale.

its 8 chan being 8 chan... they got nowhere to go bu here...

CNN is fake news. They have been the cause of more deaths than kidney disease.

Nope

Nah mate, I'm 28

Jow Forums is the last oasis for those who seek the truth, for those who want to stare reality in it's face and size it up.

Young white men are quickly becoming aware that we live in a broken society.

Rule of law is not being upheld and is becoming a plaything of the oligarchs.

The government and every institution in america does not represent white men but it actively denigrates whites.

The problem is that whites have no where to go, no avenue for their voice to be heard...that is, except Jow Forums.

youtu.be/7QSF3qP0wPE

Attached: 8211443738_054d40caee_b.jpg (683x1024, 870K)

We only discuss the politics and extreme racism of certain coloured pixels in Minecraft. Fuck those other fake post sites and fuck if I care if they get shut down.

We are the true and free discussions about politics.... In Minecraft

I can tell that this is the new narrative. In my midwest city, all of the local news (print and TV) have run stories about 8pol, and about how 4pol is almost as bad (though, to be fair, two did mention that 8 came about because they were too radical for 4)

Lol the absolute state of cuckchanners.

BLESS THESE QUINT AND QUAD

Attached: 1558819728163.jpg (480x480, 47K)

yes exactly Jow Forums is filled with Reddit cucks like you.

go eat a bowl of glass cereal, nigger

lol kekistani 4cuck nigger.

CNN
I’m still relevant!!!
Notice me senpai!!!

Attached: 9049D29C-A251-454A-8604-64F58892CA73.png (1440x1427, 274K)

>Jow Forums
still relevant.
lol.

>Lol the absolute state of cuckchanners

In Minecraft

>how they became what they are
Not limiting people's freedom of speech and allowing them to say what they want? How awful!

I've seen worse stuff posted on Facebook by boomers, I think they're just upset the young demographic of this country is able to speak their minds about specific topics that are uncomfortable for them. If no one can speak about these topics, then what is the point of free speech?

They can't put the genie back in the bottle, too many redpills have been consumed. Shutting down Jow Forums would be the ultimate self-cuck, Anonymous would literally cripple US infrastructure and dox people to the end of time.

Not to mention there'd be millions of autistic faggot weebs with no place to go. The toll that would take on society is unimaginable.

Also, Jow Forums has also been full of racism and trolling, and they never cared before. They only care now because their enemies enjoy it - they just want it shut down for punitive reasons. It'd be like us lobbying to get CNN shut down, because NPCs love watching gay niggers talk about fabricated hate crimes.

Attached: pepenigs.webm (800x800, 2.46M)

Ever if she fakes the whole thing I'd happily reproduce and be Erin Burnett's man whore

Oh god I hope they shut this place down. LET ME BE FREE OF THIS SHITHOLE

Attached: 0F62D26C-03E6-4A43-AA18-B78F6C0CB105.jpg (502x437, 42K)

Based leaf

>old media is still so retarded and out of touch that they don't realize most antagonizers are the feds themselves
They are the same people who screech about anime and fun

Attached: 1554160078183.png (958x1243, 328K)

Of course there's no question about what we are. We've never tried to hide that we're a Bosnian tracksuit purveyor's chat group. We have nothing to hide.

>you

Attached: Cypher_(Matrix).jpg (663x422, 29K)

>implying this hasn't always been a Hungarian Tapwater Enthusiast forum

Attached: marxism.jpg (1024x758, 154K)

Jesus Christ, I thought this got memory holed and I just imagined it. They really fucked up this time. People actually need to see this and get fucking mad.

>Bosnian tracksuit purveyor's chat group. We have nothing to hide.

Well, there was that issue of the 9yo and under Chinese garment sweatshop and hotdog vender company.

At least for us members we get a %12 discount on 10yo Chinese kids. Those shipping prices are a bitch.

More like a honey pot they control vs one they do not. 8 chan was fucking dead just a few weeks ago. Calling it a hotbed of anything is a joke. It was a lukewarm cot at best.

>defending CNN

You should really put your wifes son down for bed so mommy can do her "girls night out".

>there’s no denying what they are
Irrelevant?
It’s 99%shills and 0.9% newfags here and on what was left of 8.
This shit is myspace’d.