Help me do my homework Jow Forums

I have to write a 5 page essay about South Africa. The prompt is:

"To this day, the BLACK population of South Africa suffers from the lingering effects of the racist WHITE apartheid. What can the WHITE population in South Africa do to better the lives of their BLACK countrymen?"

Attached: 1388855104633.jpg (648x576, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6vjb0w67PZ8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All farmers are targeted. Stop trying to make this about race.

I am not. LMAO this is literally the prompt for my essay in poli sci

fuck niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers niggers

Whites have done too much damaged and should be moved and relocated into white counties and given some kind of refugee status where they can either retrain or reenter farming. Any attempt to help the blacks of South Africa is forcing would be white washing their culture and echos colonization

hmmm not sure that will reach the word count

They're not. The very parties calling for the heads of Whites, mainstream or otherwise, are very vocal about this being about race.

Write an essay on white leaving. Use Zimbabwe as an example of whites leaving and African nation and it prospering. It's be funny as hell senpai.

Compare the land confiscation policies of Zimbabwe and the results that followed with the intended actions in South Africa. Follow up with the murders, and finish by saying that animals and children need to understand the consequences of their actions, and the Boer in South Africa can help the blacks in South Africa by doing that.

Yeah but where are they going to go?

Force them back into slavery. clearly they have no idea what the fuck they are doing.
End of essay.

Attached: based chink.jpg (1200x1200, 208K)

Well blacks are very difficult to organize. Most black people can only be organized with force, especially the ones in South Africa. There is very few blacks that can be organized without force.

The first generation of blacks that were slaves to the white men had to be severely punished and put to death if they resisted. Only after blacks were bred with whites did they gain the ability to be organized without force.

What we can do is setup concentration camps every 10kilometres in africa. And start exterminating the resistant population, and breeding the non-resistant black women with white men.

This will bring them closer to a utopian society.

THIS. Talk about Robert Mugabwe as being a paragon of virtue who pulled through for his people. Talk about how American blacks could be brought over to escape the horrors of American whiteness, and given the lavish houses and land of the white South Africans. In return, the white South Africans would be punished by being forced to move into the now empty American ghettos.

Attached: Wakanda ticket.jpg (500x642, 150K)

Write an essay on the subject, but include unnamed references to District 9, as if it really happened.

>tells niggers to go back to Africa

yeah I am sure that wont land me in the deans office.

They can leave and let the niggers starve. Darwin will reverse the dysgenic effects of the welfare state. Survivors will be less nigger-ish than the current niggers.

Or, the niggers will hand the mines to the Chinese for a bowl of rice and the Chinese will then enslave the niggers far worse than Whitey ever did, but it won't be racist for the Chinese to do it because they aren't white. In fact, the Chinese are black. The nigger government said so because the Chinese bribed them. It's racist to disagree with black people, therefore we must accept that Chinese are in fact black. Whites can improve the lives of Black South Africans by allowing them to own slaves and plunder South Africa's mineral resources. QED.

America, obviously.

Fuck that. I'm no hypocrite. If I am against mexicans coming in, I am against them too.

Flip it on them and talk about the white Genocide.

Don't forget to cite sources.

LOL colleges these days would not tolerate that shit.

You basically cooperate with the narrative or get fucked.

Its all about the sauce.
Even if you end up in deans office, therell be plenty of keks

Fuck that. He should do it anyway. Follow every rule but reject the instructor's garbage narrative.

Dude, it's not like you shitty City college essay is going to be used for national immigration policy. Whatever though Canada then, the point of writing it is to 1 pass, obviously, and to get you libshit professor to admit African nation's are shit with out white people.

You guys have got some balls. I have learned to comply with my overlords and then go shitpost my real opinion on Jow Forums

Attached: 1541947938290.jpg (427x549, 24K)

>"I'm white, so any essay I write will inevitably be from the perspective of a racist. The world has had to sit back and listen to the opinions of white racists for too long. The best thing I can do is not to speak, but to listen. Therefore, I defer to the essays of POC in this class. Whatever they answer is my answer too."

Enjoy your A+, OP.

Actually I am going to a top ranked school, and I am trying to become a lawfag.

My point still stands user.

Alright then. Press F to pay respects. Im bout to say the whites need to GTFO

The truth is on your side. I have done exactly this sort of thing twice before in college, in classes I had no choice but to take, and both times I got A's. Just back up everything with legitimate sources and write a perfect paper, but don't say shit you don't believe.

>Kill the Boer

>Kill the Boer

youtu.be/6vjb0w67PZ8

Attached: 42FF0450-7948-4606-A52C-5BB8EC3C7CC3.gif (238x178, 1.64M)

University of Arizona?

Go full blue pill obviously.
>whites should be fired to give up their property.
>whites should face a hire tax to apologize for their whiteness
>whites should not be allowed to testify in court against a black man.

Africans have inherent ties to the land and nature. Cities and structures are colonial and oppress the native population. Therefore, what white Africans can do is destroy all infrastructure and burn all imported crops, then leave.

lol no. I said top ranked faggot

Now that sounds progressive. That is three whole paragraphs right there.