Not support animal rights

I wonder how many people in America do not support animal rights.

Attached: download.png (138x138, 3K)

Literally the whole emotional support pet thing happened because Americans are so backwards on the issue.

How are they backwards on the issue?

Dogs are allowed everywhere in Europe.

Animals have zero rights.

I agree. They should build robotic animals and lock em in labs with robotic humans. And make what we need from animals that way instead of them living with us.

I support animals being tasty.

I support rights for my fellow citizens. Imagine living in a place so free and prosperous people can, by choice, dedicate their access to finite resources and allocate them to helping lesser species survive. Wow. 99.9% of anything that's ever lived on Earth is now extinct. It takes a special kind of retarded to put energy into trying to rescue a species from extinction that you don't belong to.

dogs don't belong in crowded places, bars or anywhere with food or sterilization matters

Ok, Tyrone

I'm a part of Jow Forumsdogree which is for people like me who don't like dogs.

Edit: Jow Forumsdogfree on Reddit

my dog sleeps beside me in my bed every single night but I'd still be pissed off if someone brought their dog into a store or diner or some shit, some people are allergic

go back faggot

>I wonder how many people in America do not support animal rights.
I would say at least 13%

the 15th amendment says they do.

Nice. I was with my more conservative friends a few years ago and it was weird hearing one of them say "who doesn't support animal rights." A subreddit for people who don't support animal rights would be dope.

Appreciating dogs is a good indicator for overall humanity. Places that treat dogs cruelly or as food just so happen to be complete shitholes.

I don't.

Animal welfare:
>It is moral to provide for the needs and enrichment of pets and livestock, and needless cruelty should remain a cultural taboo
Animal rights:
>Animals should be put on the same level as humans because reasons
Know the difference: One has been a part of white culture since early civilization while the other comes hand-in-hand with dyed hair and (((pleather)))

Attached: ss+(2015-10-30+at+10.52.28).jpg (709x491, 71K)

>Literally the whole emotional support pet thing happened because
some pussies exist.

Whenever I see someone walking a dog from a far distance I assume it's a white person. I feel Asians are least of all races to own dogs.

Asians own dogs as livestock.

save the wild wiener dogs before its too late

Attached: 1485687296136.webm (1280x720, 1.63M)

japanese, honorary aryans own many dogs

chinese, disgusting subhumans who use human sewage (seriously) in their street food, no dogs

owning dogs is an aryan thing to do