twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1159125374154018816

Attached: 1.png (597x786, 398K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2QtxzzDhDxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MIGA

we love our immigrants, don't we folks

FAKE NEWS fuck off shareblue

Shareblue have taken over the WhiteHouse ??!

FUG

jajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaj

He is a fucking kike

but legally

this triggers the libtards and shareblue shills the hardest! the left are the real nazis

If he say no immigration at all the media will paint him even more as a racist but there’s still no fucking wall fuck him but who else can I vote for

let them in!

Attached: 1563020922200.png (721x527, 894K)

He’s talking about Anglo sphere immigrants. It’s almost impossible to get to America if you’re white and speak English

He wants huwhite immigrants obviously. Trump is literally Hitler

Just as I suspected, that critical bit of context was left out yet again: merit. Merit doesn't mean nonwhite
>muh indians
Taxpayer subsidies
>muh chinks
90 percent live in cosmopolitan shitholes

He's right, millions of whites are needed

youtu.be/2QtxzzDhDxc

This is based! Google blacks and latinos for Trump!

Attached: 1518401347380.jpg (866x900, 124K)

what the fuck is this cope?

>merit.
Understand something.
"Merit" means "CHEAP".

And just like that the Zion IDF is here

the absolute COPE in this thread

Attached: 1564963886350.jpg (354x259, 36K)

IM COMING AND WILL SPREAD MY LEAFY SPERM ALL AROUND NIGGERHOODS, THE LEAF-NIGGERS WILL TAKE OVER AMERICA

Lmao okay r*ddit I'm sure you're right and this is muh 4d chess predicted by Q

Attached: 9F8BC3AD-911E-4377-ACE2-B47272BC6735.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

>>
>this triggers the libtards and shareblue shills the hardest! the left are the real nazis
Fuck off, Jared.

>He’s talking about Anglo sphere immigrants.
I simply do not believe you.

>what the fuck is this cope?
The same reason that Q is still a thing.

>Lmao okay r*ddit I'm sure you're right and this is muh 4d chess predicted by Q
Yeah, at this point I'm tired of "winning"... because it sure isn't me or my people that are.

Attached: Trump's Job Growth [goes to foreigners].png (1008x954, 632K)

>red flag gun laws
>blames video games for mass shootings
>death penalty for white supremacists
>calls for more legal migration

He's trying to throw the election, isn't he?

The only one coping is you, the shitskin who thinks shitskins have merit, or realizes that you don't and therefore remove the keyword every time the topic comes up
Actually it was quite clearly defined in the four failed senate bills. It means young, personally independent, financially independent, high skilled, educated, and literate in American civics, with no limit on percentage of visas to any country. In other words, Canadians and Britons who wouldn't bother before because of the long wait lines stemming from 195 countries all capped at no more than 7% of visas granted, thereby forcing through Indians, Chinese, and Mexicans. It's effectively an end to the diversity mandate where it could very well become 80 percent Canadians. If merit meant cheap, shills wouldn't hide it constantly.
Not an argument. JIDF is capable of saying 2 plus 2 makes 4. It doesn't violate the laws of physics for them to do so. If you think I'm JIDF because they lie, then make an argument to the falsehood of my claim, rather than imply that IDF is bound by laws of physics to lie which is a funny meme but not dealing in reality.

either that or he really is just like any other boomer, afraid to be called racist because he was alive in the 60's.

now you're starting to get it. He never wanted the position. He was asked to run in 2016 and never intended to win. As HE put it, "She blew it."
he is spending the 4 years trying to calm the revolt by the right, instituting gun control, serving israel, supporting censorship, and walking you to your demise.

Chabad Shills are getting paid extra-time after Zion Don's gun control.

>calm the revolt by the right
By pushing the Overton window way to the right and cramming the Federal court system with solid white males
>instituting gun control
By pushing for nationwide permit reciprocation
>serving israel
By moving a building and recognizing an uninhabited bit of desert half the size of Rhode Island they've occupied for 60 years
>supporting censorship
This is a bold one. Literal chutzpah
>walking you to your demise.
By improving the economy and throwing the communist dem party into total disarray, making them likely unelectable for a few decades

Then name one such shill farm

Not a chance. There are not "millions" of white immigrants waiting to get INTO the US, let alone Anglospheric ones. The biggest source of white immigrants in recent years to the US has been Ukraine, and they have been sending fewer than 15,000 per year.

How is this news? The is same position he's always had. Trump has never been against immigrants. He is against ILLEGAL immigration. That's why he gets so mad whenever people call him a racist. He's not one, he just wants us to be a nation of laws.

He isn't enforcing the border laws either.
And demanding millions of immigrants is not America first.

Brad Parscale project alamo

Imagine that--the trannies are in full force.

Attached: Tranny_OP and comment trends.png (1920x1272, 217K)

That's only because immigration from Europe is extremely difficult at the moment.

>How could anyone not want millions of immigrants? they must be shills!

Attached: trump largest numbers ever.png (800x800, 291K)

Legal immigration is a big cause of our demographic problems. Any serious leader would reduce it if the goal is to keep the country from breaking apart over time.

Attached: US white population change.png (982x1605, 617K)

So build the wall?

It's no more difficult to immigrate from, say, Noetherlands to the US than it is to get in from Pakistan. The issue is a lack of DEMAND. There are actually MORE Americans becoming Dutch in the past few years than the other way around. There is no pool of "millions" of white immigrants who are waiting to come here. That hasn't been true for decades.

Tell him that..

That's not a shill farm. It was a Trump voter database advertising to supporters. Weird try. That's not even remotely a shill farm. If there are so many Trump shills, shouldn't you fags be able to produce just one shill farm? I can list dozens of publicly open Soros groups that shill for leftist political aims.
It's amazing how it always takes leftfags years to catch up to a meme we created, and then still think it will be an effective projection. We were calling you trannies in 2016 when we found that you literally discuss dialating on Discord. THREE years later you've finally gotten comfortable enough saying the word that you think you can project with it. Absolutely incredible levels of Dunning Kruger

So I should vote for him in 2020 for more wall?

This is a lie. He actually stated he would look into diversity lotteries, cut legal immigration, end birthright citizenship, and much more. The first time he said he wanted more was at CPAC 2018. You're not going to gaslight me into forgetting what I voted for.

Tranny is an argument method. You didn't invent shit.

Oh yea I’m sure that’s exactly what the kikes who run his administration are thinking, retard

Attached: 4B596AFB-C4F1-4A16-9A7D-01ECC0EB35F4.jpg (960x639, 116K)

Attached: 1563865397702.jpg (750x418, 58K)

wtf i thought people said libertarians hate this guy?

That's because we don't have merit based immigration. They don't bother because it isn't an option. Once supply becomes available, it will create demand. With a merit based system that doesn't cap each country at 7 percent of total visas, then we could see 80 percent of our immigrants being Dutch one year and 80 percent Norwegian the year after. The cap system forces through poos. And the whole process is littered with taxpayer grants for Indians and Pakistanis. That is not merit and without it they couldn't afford the logistics of moving here.

>legal
nice reading skills bot, also sage

No, no we don't you fucking BOOMER TWAT. So acceleration it is. This asshole is accelerating better than a Dem. Fuck him.

White traditional conservative European men and women, America is calling you.
Europe is the land of Islam now. Leave while you can

>but who else can I vote for
stop playing the elites games. the trump 2016 campaign lies provided an opportunity to see if the election process had any real meaning ofr the people and trump has clearly proven it doesn't as he has done nothing for his supporters opting instead to cater to nigger convicts, faggots, jews, and of course his precious indian immigrants. show some fucking backbone. wake up and stop voting.

No, breed your own children.

We will not leave our ancestral land.

>Just as I suspected, that critical bit of context was left out yet again: merit. Merit doesn't mean nonwhite

nice try trump shill. merit = unqualified indian worker imported to fuck an American out of their job for a 40% reduction in pay. how did the cheap "merit" of indian IT work out with the Boing software?

Tranny is not an argument, but it is an observation. There is observable evidence that leftists shilling here are trannies. No such evidence of tranny shill farms for Trump exist. It's just a pathetic attempt at projection. Literally NO U!
Actually yes it is! The four bills which failed to pass all corroborated this. The contents of the bills were as clear as possible what merit means. It doesn't mean poos. This is why anti-Trump posters always somehow coincidentally omit that part. Because upon investigation, it clearly does not support the narrative.

>not a new problem
What does this have to do with illegal immigration: which is cancer.

ptg is clearly run by a shill farm, it's a non stop raid. nothing about that thread is organic.

OK reddit TD shill, where is the fuckin EO ending birthright citizenship he promises. Trump said he would END H1B. fuck off

Plus what you're arguing is irrelevant to the point.

Are you saying that there's a shill farm posting videos of Trump speaking on the WhiteHouse official twitter? So the best way to promote Trump is to IGNORE things he says as posting things he says only hurts his cause? LOOL

We need more people to buy more mass produced junk.
MOAR CONSUMERS!

>Tranny is not an argument because you say so
Fuck you edgelord. You 8 refugees are worse than the bot clusters.

Also--love that you can't tell the difference between legal and Illegal immigration.

>Flag
>non stop whining
>has the audacity to complain about shills

This is such a common refrain, and it is not borne out by the data. The fact that it's so unsupported yet so common indicates that it's just a talking point from people who conspire together to post the same anti-Trump talking points, also known as shills. I don't know who you think you're fooling, because I've read the available contents of the failed immigration reform bills. They specifically cut down on Indians by removing all tax grants to immigrants based on nationality, and removed percentage caps and then selects based on degree of English ability and skill level, meaning the skilled Canadian no longer gets the backseat to Pajeet's unskilled mom.

Nothing. It's about the subject of the thread, retard
>clearly run by a shill farm
Ok then show it to me. If it's so clear it exists, certainly you can show it to me
Alright nice larp but the jigs up. Enjoy your last (You) from me.

I voted for him, LEGALLY GETS YOU IlHAN NAD THE OTHERS IN MINNESOTA. All the muzzies cuckservaties like to bitch about are LEGAL!!! I can't wait to be a minority in this country. Fuck you, fuck him BUT THANK GOD THE EMBASSY WAS MOVED AND NIGGERS HAVE JOBS.

Attached: 72d69aabf299777f12b4843659d91ac9.jpg (564x803, 96K)

>Trump ran his campaign on ending legal immigration

Attached: uhh_ok.gif (400x225, 513K)

Is this cocksucker TRYING to lose the next election? He lets them purge all his followers in the internet, says nothing. Only "advisors" he listens to are his cunt daughter and he faggoty kike jew husband.
When I was yong and he was on howard stern, I always hated him then. but i hated clinton so much I did thousands of hours of free shilling for him. This time? Sure as hell not doing that, nor will anyone else.
I genuinely hope they put his ass in jail, whoever is elected in 2020. Maybe he'll flee to israel..

>Uses lame-dick leader argument
>Gets called a tranny for having a crap bait argument and follows up using circular arguments

You're larping a tranny? seems legit.

>because I've read the available contents of the failed immigration reform bills. They specifically cut down on Indians by removing all tax grants to immigrants based on nationality, and removed percentage caps and then selects based on degree of English ability and skill level, mea
Can you link to this please? also, remmeber the pajeets in india are now "the real canadians, since they PICKED to live there" and, as tredeau says, "canada has no culture."

i don't understand why you won't just link to the bill you claim exist..

MILLIONS! An unrelenting stream

This country is already full
there are 327.2 million people on this giant fucking landmass
alot of them are illegals
No fucking affordable housing
to much supply for entry level jobs
maybe this rich silver spoon prick can take the millions into his mansions and penthouses

We need to burn it all down and start over. Maybe a far left progressive would try to get rid of AIPAC money.
I'm getting apathetic again fuck it

Attached: it'sover.png (439x98, 10K)

Get a load of this kike

>Ok then show it to me. If it's so clear it exists, certainly you can show it to me
My instincts tell me it's a shill run thing.
They don't fit in with the board at all, the threads are made like clockwork, even other general threads aren't like that. If you try to make a new PTG thread too they'll ignore it in favor of their 'own' one, and this has created cases of splitting threads before. It's run from a discord or something outside of Jow Forums operating it.

They all intentionally ignore you if you post Trump's own words in there too. Go try to discuss Trump in any kind of critical way, his actual policy decisions or anything and they will ignore it.

They're shills, I can't prove it 100% but the way they act is enough proof for me. A lot of them definitely came from t_d and just stay in ptg too.

>Whining
>Pointing out what Trump has said
>A literal link to the whitehouse official twitter

Yeah we should all just praise Trump no matter what right? BASED we need millions more immigrants. Let them all in awoooo!

That better?

>The fact that it's so unsupported
It isn't unsupported.
The 'new jobs' Trump talks about vastly went to indian workers in the tech sector with only about 5% going to Americans.

Attached: 1553304443167.png (1113x1079, 1.32M)

>then we could see 80 percent of our immigrants being Dutch one year and 80 percent Norwegian the year after.

They don't want to move here. What part of that do you not get? Any "merit"-based system would inevitably result in more South Asians. In fact, that's the goal of those systems, and that's why tech companies actually kind of support them. You need to stop being naive about this stuff. There is no possible way that the US is going to fill its immigration quotas with Europeans. The only solution is to drastically reduce legal immigration altogether.

Read between the lines man: “legal immigrants” is just like saying “immigrants from Norway”. What he means is “we need more white people and less brown people”, a message that has been consistent throughout his campaign, as well as being the reason why he won in the first place

Attached: 6643771B-5B93-4EAD-9688-3AF755D30FD1.jpg (500x500, 38K)

>We want to replace whites wherever they are, wherever they hid....but LEGALLY. This is what matters. The LEGAL genocide of Whites around the world is our greatest goal, our greatest achievement.

>lines man: “legal immigrants” is just like saying “immigrants from Norway”. What he means is “we need more white people and less brown people”, a message that has been consistent throughout his campaign, as well as being the reason why he won in the first place

This is where our legal immigrants come from buddy

Attached: Capture213.png (694x808, 53K)

>he thinks his vote matters
Nigga just enjoy the clown world

Attached: 248B9E10-EBE9-464F-91CA-AE956B017379.png (449x401, 490K)

If you’re a straight white male, there is nobody else to vote for. If you don’t like Trump, then just vote for him anyways and take comfort in the fact that he’ll be gone in 2024 no matter what, at which point you can vote for the new republican candidate in 2024. But white men can NEVER vote democrat under ANY circumstances, they’re openly calling for discrimination against you, oppression of you and ultimately the death of not just you, but anybody who looks like you. Whatever Trump’s faults, he at least doesn’t want to see our people disappear and you can’t say the same about his opponents

MIGA BABY

I can't believe someone would be this stupid, you HAVE to be a shill.

Can someone explain this to me?

1. Automation will make more than half of current jobs obsolete within 200 years

2. We need millions and millions of immigrants to replace populations and grow the economy

How can anyone possibly believe both of those thongs at once?

What's the fucking endgame? What are we gonna do with all these extra people when all the jobs are automated by robots?

Has anyone thought of bringing up these points to the left?

Attached: Northwest_Army.jpg (660x414, 65K)

Real patriots vote for Tulsi Gabbard!

Attached: wall.png (1104x632, 1.02M)

If its gotten so bad why dont you just use your guns and revolt?

Attached: 7239abae961499fbf3084339c69051441b19d115621acebe6da526bc1542379d.jpg (600x459, 30K)

Nah, you’re just a retard

Attached: F62E4E73-704E-45CF-B4ED-C2C61F54ED71.jpg (600x335, 28K)

Ok, listen up. Trump isn't perfect. But we still need him because he's packing the courts with conservative judges.

Attached: munn_2.jpg (638x850, 271K)

You're clutching at straws mate.
Do you still have faith in your democracy?
Are you still willing to see your soldiers die to spread it around the world?

I hope so.

The only solution is that everyone on the planet needs to get sterilized. I already sterilized myself. Best decision I ever made. There are too many people on the planet. You guys complain about too many immigrants, etc. Yet, you are pro-life and somehow think that there will be plenty of space for your accidental pregnancies.

yeah because Tulsi totally has better immigration proposals

sloppy job, mossad

Fuck spreading democracy around the world. Bring our troops out of the Middle East and station them on the border. If the world wants freedom, they can fight for it themselves like we did

Real patriots vote for Tulsi Gabbard!

Attached: b.png (634x526, 463K)

THE LITTLE GIRL WASNT EVEN CRYING.

SHE WAS FAKING IT. LETS SEE ANOTHER ANGLE. ITS ALL FAKE TO PLAY AT EMOTIONS.

DEPORT REEEEE

Attached: CnEtYaSh.jpg (500x500, 45K)

It's starting to look like it.

I heard theyre doing the same with nippon now. Sorry to hear your escape is soon to be ruined.

His support would actually increase if he came out against immigration. Americans secretly want less people coming here.

L E G A L L Y