MARIANNE is too woke, $500 BILLION for Reparations

(CNN) -- Democratic presidential candidate Marianne Williamson on Wednesday rolled out her signature reparations plan, which calls for a commission of African-American leaders who would decide how to disburse up to $500 billion in payments to descendants of American slaves "for economic and educational renewal."

"I want a reparations council made up of 30 to 50 people who themselves are descendants of American slaves -- they come from culture, they come from academia, they come from politics. They are people who have a background of deep understanding and research on this topic," Williamson told CNN's John Berman on "New Day." "I have proposed $200 to $500 billion to be disbursed over a period of 20 years. It would be this reparations council that decides how is the money disbursed within the context of the stipulation on the part of the US government that the money is be used for economic and educational renewal."

Attached: Marianne Williamson wants up to -500 billion for reparations plan - - wfsb-com 8-7-2019 9-12-39 PM.p (706x637, 526K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g83T0eFdmuA
govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/s447/summary
youtube.com/watch?v=3W8c_3NJRnE
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At last week's debate, Williamson said she believes "anything less than $100 billion is an insult" and that her proposed $200 to $500 billion is "politically feasible today."

Attached: Williamson-Maymay.jpg (3000x3000, 3.76M)

>that mouf
she can suck 500 billion loads out of my BWC

>"New Day."

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1280x720, 373K)

MAGA

Im rich bitch

Its in Bison Dollars though

We could have deported blacks after slavery to not deal with welfare issues but we gave them reparations by letting them live here why the fuck do they even care about them greazy monkeys

Still not as crazy as wars for israel

A half a trillion dollars for literal gibsmedats? FUCK YOU. No. I'll settle for 49 cents to be evenly divided among the most deserving nogs.

The black elites are gonna steal all of it.

Also, for you feet guys disappointed that $500 Billion is not enough... here's a close-up of her toes...

Attached: Marianne-Williamson-Feet-1300724.jpg (1300x1951, 1.22M)

It's not happening anyway. If they ever try reparations, I will break black property everywhere. Cars keyed, luggage lost, in Minecraft.

Stop repeating this revisionist lie. The plan was always to dominate southern politics by immediate emancipation and voting rights. There were states like South Carolina at that the time that were over 50% black. You really think the Republicans were going to just ship them on back to Africa because of some random lie Lincoln told concerned whites on a campaign trail in 1864?

>one-time $500B gibs bad
>annual $1.8T gibs good

Milky Milky

Attached: 1564587594803.jpg (1536x2048, 878K)

This is gayer than magic's kid somehow.

Attached: 1552865242617.jpg (1125x1500, 294K)

500b? In ten years, after all the money has been spent on blunt wraps and kools, the niggers will say it wasn't enough and that the white man hookwinked AGAIN, meaning they'll want more reparations for twice the amount

I want my God damn white reparations. My white true American race ancestors were denied honest hard working jobs to support their families and save capital to invest in our great country in something more than fried chicken and Nike shoes.

I am owed the cost of the lost labour because them basketball Americans chose to work for free. They made a choice and should live with it, my ancestors had no choice in being denied the opportunity to do an honest days work for an honest days pay.

sounds like she has the nomination locked up

It's all so tiresome.

hands off my marianne
youtube.com/watch?v=g83T0eFdmuA

Attached: marianne.jpg (920x498, 37K)

500 billion is unironically the perfect number. Low enough to not overly tax white people but high enough to piss whites off when it doesn't do anything to help blacks in the long term.

Pretty much this right here.

>Niggers get half a trillion in cold hard cash
Thinks; BUY DIAGEO

Attached: diageo.jpg (988x612, 90K)

i prefer mental quarantine over reparations

Attached: marianne_2.jpg (689x319, 32K)

>"for economic and educational renewal."

implying you can build working economies or educational systems amongst niggers

gays already got reparations do blacks should too

It is obviously a burnt offering.

Attached: gibsmedat.jpg (680x561, 107K)

If only could I buy stocks from companies producing rap,crack,and other fancy nig shit sprayed with fake gold.shlomo is alreay doing this though he is not buying stocks since he owns the business.make no mistake this money will mostly go to jews in the end and that was their plan all along.

Great idea and it works wonders. We give reparations to our abo-nogs and they collectively piss it away on grog, drugs and smokes, thus dramatically shortening their life spans. Go for it, I say.

Attached: oi cunt.png (573x330, 280K)

KILL WHITEY
actually
KILL THE NIGGERS

KILL NIGGERS
MAKE THEM SUFFER

are you tired enough of them yet

Attached: 1529744873360.png (560x407, 11K)

>At last week's debate, Williamson said she believes "anything less than $100 billion is an insult" and that her proposed $200 to $500 billion is "politically feasible today."
what she isn't telling them is that the jews get $6 trillion in reparations first so the blacks end up owing white taxpayers $5.5 trillion

what about all the Mexicans who "became American" when mexico lost, and where systematically oppressed and robbed for being non-white, and white colluded to steal their land which is worth thousands right now?

Israel needs that money!!!

Attached: 2126894187_9491693622_b.jpg (600x534, 157K)

>$500bn to a board of 50 niggers who will distribute it
>inb4 Baltimore 2.0 but on a much larger scale

also funny how these retards are basically auctioning for presidency

>I'll give you $1k/month UBI!
>I'll give you free healthcare and education!
>I'll give you $500bn in reparations!

Who's ready for that dictatorship? It coincidentally matches with Aristotles observation that multiculti societies are conducive to tyrants and despots.

Attached: tytler2.jpg (300x180, 28K)

>Get money for something that didn't happen to you
why is this an ok thought process??? Am I going crazy???

Attached: dc567y2-c5236632-994d-471b-9436-754e288f1f13.jpg (400x400, 29K)

i want her hands on my cock

>You're a lamp
Oh, they will be. They will be.

Attached: 1548871982571.jpg (618x412, 17K)

Why not 1 trillion?!

Could have just killed them

because she is a racist

govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/s447/summary

Compared to the enormous cost of entitlement programs, a one-time expense of $500 billion that permanently absolved the government from any responsibility for black people's well being would be a bargain in the long run.

Fuck niggers

>when it doesn't do anything to help blacks in the long term.
Does anything?

Would it not be better to just ignore them and keep them out of your towns and cities? Why do you feel guilty enough to owe them shit, especially when your ancestors were brought there against there own will as well as prisoners.

Invest in Cadillac.

This is about time. Get this woman in office!

Attached: C59362F9-9F02-4DCE-B0C9-D877BB518A40.jpg (1125x1911, 409K)

It's not. It's just niggers voting for more money and politicians trying to get elected by offering them it. Even though blacks only make up 13% of the population, appealing to them also grabs the 40% of bleeding heart whites who want to give them their own left nut. Not to mention the majority of hispanics who vote left anyway just because of immigration so they can have their family come and go as they please to rape us of our fair wages.

>Should have just killed them
fixt. Look at what they did with Liberia for the ones that did leave. Niggers suck dude. You keep them around and show them a better life, and you're oppressing them because they can never live up to that standard. You don't let them in and you're oppressing them because they can't leech off your standard. You leave them alone in Africa and we're assholes for letting them kill, rape, and eat each other as they all starve to death and have AIDS.

Dealing with niggers is a losing situation in all ways imaginable. And were doing it so that cucked whites can go, "Aww look, we found one that can do calculus! they're just like us! One race, human race yaaaasssssss!" and then parade them around like they did that fucking sign language gorilla. WE ALL KNOW HOW GORILLAS ACT AND THAT KOKO WAS AN OUTLIER

We do keep them out of our cities and towns, for the most part. The majority of them are sequestered away into what amount to ethnic 'reservations', where they, for the most part, drink themselves into an early grave. Substance abuse, child and spousal abuse, low literacy, high unemployment, all endemic in Aboriginal society. And as I said, I'm all for giving them "reparations" when the end result is a shorter life span.
Not saying that you'll have identical results with blacks in America but it works for us.

What's wrong Jow Forums.... worried that the fine black queens on the beach won't pay you any attention, once they each get this Reparation Payment in their bank account, and they're living on easy street ???

Attached: 6456.jpg (728x1024, 117K)

>that permanently absolved the government
Doesn't absolve your responsibility, white boi. You're crazy if you think this won't just make them ask for more. "Uhh, dat $500bn only fed my kids for 10 years mayne. What am I supposed to do now? Dey really expect only $500bn to end 400 years of systematic racism from whitey? Hell nah cuz, I need 400 years of dem reparations nahm saying nigguh??!!"

Why? They'll just vote for more gibs over and over and over again dude. Don't feed the fucking wildlife.

500 billion?

No waay honey. Dat ain’t gonna cut it. Maybe 500 TRILLION...maybe.

And brothers get to tap dat sweet white ass too.

But why do you feel the need to give them shit in the first place?

Don't blacks get reperations in the form of welfare checks already?

Same here bro
I’ll play on your server

>$500 billion in nigger gibs

Buy crack now, prices are gonna go through the roof.

Attached: Tyrone's 450K dollar crack party.jpg (612x612, 130K)

L2 Read in between the lines, moron.

>And brothers get to tap dat sweet white ass too.

You're a genius. We need to get this into the narrative somehow.

>Our great-great grandmothers were raped by slave owners in the south, money is not enough for wounds so deep.
>In addition to the $500 trillion in dem reparations, we require one big booty white girl per ghetto to be available for us to fornicate with when we choose to. It's only fair. If you say no, you're a racist.

It's never enough. We'll be paying them until we're all brown or we win this next civil war.

I got it, so they'll die quicker. I'm curious what led to Australians feeling the collective need to give them reparations in the first place you fucking sand nigger.

What a remarkable waste of cash that would be.

so the wall is too expensive but 500B for dindus is within budget?

That's no cougar, that's one of those housecats that's a million and once scratched your grandfather.

That's only $13000 per nigger.

I want to knock the teeth out of every (((fellow white person))).

Attached: 1526820213192.jpg (800x600, 85K)

Kamalas gone.
Guess the darkies need SOMEONE

Shes NXVIM just like tulsi though
Hmmmmmmmm....

Does this bitch donate anything to niggas?

Lol...that straight white male in the background..

Those funds will be stolen just like every other federal program led by niggers. Why do you think blacks are never in a position to be in charge of banks? Only Jews and a few sycophantic whites are allowed the privilege of handling large sums of money.

>Orb Mommy

Attached: 1560914138541.jpg (223x226, 5K)

She's a jew, she and her tribesmen can pay up for importing them here

and in 6 months, it'll all be gone, and blacks will be demanding reparations acting like they haven't been getting paid trillions in welfare for the last hundred years.

That hurts to look at. And been trying to get pol to help me meme gay niggers into mainstream for a while. A part of happy everything is awesome MK ultra'ed childhood memories still has a soft spot for Magic. (((Hollywood))) is truly evil.

Attached: gay niggers.jpg (500x328, 47K)

Looks like Tyler Perry's trying out another movie.

Attached: 1562771798320.gif (380x214, 873K)

>But why do you
I don't dictate policy. If I had my way, I'd give them a boot to the arse instead of free gibs, and a growing number of Australians feel the same way.
Our two-party politicians give them free shit because white guilt. We're force fed and taught from a young age that we come from slaughtering conquerors, slavers, murderers and colonizers who stole the country from the beautiful and peaceful aboriginals who would likely now live in hyper-advanced agrarian utopias had we not come here.
From grade school, high school right up to and especially university, they're all selective when it comes to European + Australian history and focus only on the negatives. We're literally taught to hate ourselves, and most of the current crop of people who rule over us have been utterly infected by this insidious and self destructive doctrine.

Attached: heatherwozny.jpg (540x540, 56K)

Lel

>$500 BILLION for Reparations
Nigger, that will barely rebuild a single star cruiser let alone a stargate network.

Attached: space_nigger.jpg (699x465, 59K)

Man-jawed woman bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=3W8c_3NJRnE

I would literally kill myself if my son acted like this.

Kek

i don't vote for bulimics. screw the reparations, we couldn't afford her fucking grocery bill.

Attached: 1544488763828.gif (600x300, 263K)

Try to force me to pay for the sins of dead people, whether or not I have any relation them, simply because my skin is not shit-colored, and that will certainly mark the beginning of the DoTR.

Attached: 1490678178762.gif (270x270, 2.43M)

I'd be fine with paying reparations if it was undeniably decided upon as the entire bill. But as we all know, even if we gave them the entire net worth of every white American, they'd still claim we owe them reparations and that we're oppressing them.

nah it'll just inflate existing value of currency to swallow the reparation amount, making their sum the new poverty baseline.

Attached: 1543191514853.jpg (1080x1080, 212K)

>I'd be fine with paying reparations
Put a shotgun in your mouth.

No.

Fuck this is funny. 500 B over 20 years.

Nog pop is 37M in US...so she wants to give em $56.00 a month for 20 years? Isnt that what food stamps are for?

LMAO all the niggers in the USA are not worth 500 billion. However, if it was 500 billion over 10 years as they are being shipped back to Africa, then yes. $500 billion and deport every nigger back to Africa, so it will truly put them back where they should be.

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How about this:
First, we pick a number. $500 billion, $1 trillion, it doesn't matter.

Then, we calculate how much more the average black person gets from Medicaid, EBT, housing assistance, etc. than the average person from everyone group who isn't asking for reparations.

Finally, we tally up all the extra spent on black people since say 1965 when Johnson was passing the last of those Great Society bills. When it hits the magic number then our reparations are paid and we cut those welfare programs back for black Americans down to what everyone else gets on average.

Now we're square and 13% of the population gets %13 of the money. 2015 was the 50 anniversary of that and if we're not square yet then I'm sure we must be soon.

How about that or they can just shut up and be part of America.

If you had only tried a little harder you wouldn't have lost that land in the war. This is your just desserts for being a slacker.

Look at the numbers in the picture.
The USA should be willing to pay niggers up to $100,000 each and deportation... and it will save this country in the long run.
The niggers with $100,000 could live like kangz in Africa, until they piss the money away, then in two generation the niggers offspring will not know anything.

Attached: 1563150847389.png (1023x768, 456K)