Tulsi2020

Tulsi Gabard 2020
Lets face it Trump is going to beat anyone else who goes up against him but Tulsi
This is your only hope for 2020

Attached: tulsi2020-share-image3.png (1200x630, 440K)

i...i..i agree

Attached: 1564818303303.jpg (1021x523, 55K)

I mean I'm totally fine personally with a Trump 2020 win, but I also don't want to deal with 4 more years of dealing with these childish acting liberals. Very few liberals are reasonable people, they are about as insane as QTards on the right.
I personally would be torn if it were Trump vs Tusli in 2020, but I would vote for Tulsi just to being the country back together.
She's also a Vet so I have a ton of respect for . her personally

>Just to bring* the Country back together

Attached: 373t2k.jpg (500x593, 99K)

Foreign adversaries are conducting a pro-Tulsi disinformation campaign. Islamists, Israel/Mossad/Jews, and the broader international communist party including both China and Russia are all engaged in active measures against the USA.

For Russia in particular, you must read Golytsin's Perestroika Deception. The communist party are masters of psychological manipulation and active measures in the ideological arena. This is the ultimate battleground of the entire world.

1) KGB Chief Andropov was the principle responsible for implementing the Perestroika Plan, and his deputy went on record saying the three great threats to the USSR were pop music, western culture, and hare krishna (the tiny cult, even tinier at the time, that Tulsi belongs to).

2) Familiarize yourself with the soviet origins of the Tavistock Institute. There is ample historical material, but of more pressing importance is that it remains a Soviet institution to this day. For example, there is a deep partnership between Tavistock, Eglin AFB (hub of US domestic propaganda operations), the Esalen Institute.

3) Joe Rogan's handler, Jamie Vernon ("pull that up, Jamie"), is a foreign asset. His father was part of information warfare unit for the Pentagon, but more importantly the father was best friends with Mossad agent Harry Hirschinger, known to have involved in aiding and abetting al-Qaeda operations that resulted in the deaths of US personnel (barracks bombings, same MO as Mossad doing 9/11 basically).

4) One of the primary modes of implementing soviet active measures in the US is through "hippie" communities following the Esalen Institute model. They form cults with hierarchical, intensely loyal followers who are paranoid of outsiders (for a variety of reasons like use of banned psychoactive drugs). Joe Rogan, the person to put Tulsi on the map, gets all of his content from the communist limited hangout, the Esalen Institute.

Attached: 67cc9f20c98fda468239262ddfadfffbcc389.png (500x735, 699K)

Fuck off bot

hey Crazy Dude I'm not a Russian Asset or Bot or whatever you are implying. I'm a normal Asian guy who works in Silicon Valley and sees that a lot of immigrants are good people, like 99% of them. I want easy legal immigration for good hard working people. I want someone who can bring this country together.
America is the greatest country on Earth but we are allowing our political discourse to pull us apart. I want that to stop, that's all

yeah if she doesnt get the nom im voting for Trump again

thats jew pasta. it gets posted in every Tulsi thread

If she or Yang wins the nomination I'll vote for them, otherwise voting for Trump.

Really comes down to what anons in Iowa and new Hampshire decide.

> "This is your only hope for 2020"

> 2%

>thats jew pasta.
I'll send you 1 ETH right now if you can pull up any archive of this as "Copy Pasta"
If not you're a shill for Biden or some other less qualified candidate, let me guess Kalmala Deep Throat Harris?

pretty much how I feel. Any other candidate, even Andrew Yang Bucks, I'll be voting for Trump

She will win the Primary am I certain!

She's polling at like 2%

Trump was already a frontrunner by this point in the primaries

Attached: 1561571606434.jpg (674x1199, 154K)

Never understood why she never worse skirts, and te only one she's ever been pictured in came down to her ankles. I think he's a fucking tranny. It's too bad since she's the only one calling out the wars for ZOG, but she has the ugliest legs and calves have ever seen.

>not pasta
yeah im sure they type it up everytime and not copy and paste

I don't think you know how shills work, they probably have a folder of word docs with copy pasta's at the ready like we have meme folders with images, gifs, and webms at the ready.

I'm voting Patrick Little, I know he wont win, but it doesn't matter who is in office. They are all fake. They all want to destroy our nation. They all say one thing and do whatever they want and their blind supporters just keep following along while covering their eyes and ears... fuck it, let it all burn