You're president of the USA. You can go for any woman in the world. Do you pick this?

You're president of the USA. You can go for any woman in the world. Do you pick this?

Attached: _template_diptych_lede[1].jpg (1280x853, 191K)

that's just where he kept his cigars
he didn't actually fuck her, lol

Jew planted by Mossad

fp
bp

well everyone knows trump fucked stormy daniels
so yeah probably.

Quite potentially this. Else, he'd chad fuck some girl. Slick was many things, bad with women wasn't one of the.

Like we say in Arkansas "Any port in a storm"

Attached: clinton3.png (386x364, 323K)

You need to compile a side by side photo chart of the women Trump has fucked and the women Clinton has fucked/attacked. Big difference.

Clinton was the true first black president, going for whatever's easily available at hand.
Monica's exactly the type of white chick black guys most commonly go for.

That was his attempt at getting sober from all the toddlers he assfucked to death daily - if the Epstein thing turns out to be true.

I came in this thread specifically to find your gay fucking post and call you a fucking nigger. There, I said it. You're a nigger and we all know it. Fuck you.

you need to do it nigger

Attached: 1560908757043.jpg (899x759, 37K)

She is very clearly Jewish. She spun her ASMR talents on poor Bill.

>You can go for any woman in the world.
its more like, you fuck every woman you want to whenever you want to and you got in trouble because you fucked some kid intern inside the oval office

>Fuck you.
Is that a threat or an invitation?
Won't your dog be jealous?

I blame Hillary.

Look at the old nasty Mexican maid Arnold fucked because he was married to a "Kennedy".

Bill fucks anything with a pulse.

Try being married and past your prime. The plainest of plain janes can get you rock fucking hard if they're obviously DTF. After 40 or after marriage, you become a sexual opportunist. I've been married and faithful for 13 years now and goddamn any girl that isn't obese, over 30, or downright fugly could get it - in theory at least. I'll never cheat on my wife, but good lord do I wish I was free sometimes. Oh, and I'm at the far end of a pregnancy so I haven't had sex in like 3 months. Monica's looking pretty fucking nice to me.

She's cute.

In Quebec they say "A hole is a hole."

I'd accept blowjobs and rimjobs from her.

Dont need looks to suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

Attached: spys.jpg (600x354, 31K)

She was a cute in a rolly poly sort of way.

Attached: F371852F-20B1-4E52-9B71-03167BE20320.jpg (860x1109, 828K)

I'll tell you why.

She’s probably one of those girls who brags about her “self-cleaning oven.” I want her to stop using shampoo and body wash for a couple of weeks, though still showering with warm water, so she smells clean but natural. Also, no shaving of the body hair. Then I want her to sit on my face. I want to feel her hairy werewolf pussy grind over my face until her scent overcomes me as I pass out with a smelly, shiny snail trail from my chin to my forehead. I want her extra, extra smelly but in a clean and natural way. I’ll bet her guts smell terrific.

Or they did back in 1995 at the age of 21.

hipster clinton did it to be ironic

Accessibility. She was his intern and he was horny.

No one even blamed Bill. My mother and grandmother said "well he is stuck with that Hillary sooo."

why wasn't he satisfied with First Lady Hillary... she is a Yale educated Lawyer, a 2-term First Lady, First Lady of Arkansas, and would go on to be a US Senator, US Secretary of State, and work with the Clinton Foundation to rebuild Haiti and raise the living standards of millions of people in 3rd World countries.

Attached: 5426137111724032.jpg (700x525, 178K)

maybe she refused to suck his dick?

>he picked her

Attached: jewed.jpg (714x258, 93K)

Yeah, that’s what I thought too. But when that’s the best looking thing you can get at, and to get the 10/10s you have to sneak away to Epstein Island....

She was there, in his office, frequently.

>thinking a stuck up entitled pretentious bitch is a good mate

From what I hear ol bill fucked pretty much anything that walked-or wore a diaper , possibly even Hillary
gag

betas like you would never understand

>You're president of the USA. You can go for any woman in the world. Do you pick this?
She was the closest, discreet fuck buddy available at the time. I mean, ALWAYS available for emergencies.

Attached: 1559758815951.png (4096x2304, 794K)

He didn't properly fuck her because he didn't want to risk pregnancy. Also, Gingrich had the same habit with his side bitches.

because she was there. it's that easy for a sex addict

lewinsky was hot in the 90's desu. also bill was and proabably still is ona smashathon. he was actually expelled from oxford over a rape accusation before becoming a professor at university of arkansas.

you would never guess this happy looking family were murderers from this pic