MK Ultra, SSRIs, and today

Mind control is a refined and perfected science.

>find people radicalized by Twitter/Facebook
>find their medical history with NSA data
>choose someone on SSRIs which are known to cause violent thoughts
>target them with electromagnetic weaponry and VOICE TO SKULL (or "Voice of God") weapons

Some TARGETED INDIVIDUALS even claim their entire body can be remotely controlled.

Attached: voice to skull.png (646x400, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/adam-lanza-taking-antipsychotic-fanapt-2012-12
youtube.com/watch?v=kpW9JcWxKq0
youtube.com/watch?v=C5iYJqxRJPY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220903347/
neuralink.com/
kugghuset.se/what-is-syntheism
uscach.org/category/mind-control-reference-articles/
businessinsider.com/facebooks-building-8-working-on-camera-augmented-reality-mind-reading-projects-2017-3
economist.com/science-and-technology/2011/10/22/the-all-telling-eye
electronicdesign.com/industrial-automation/brave-new-world-everything-gets-smarter-when-5g-and-ai-combine
skymind.ai/wiki/ai-vs-machine-learning-vs-deep-learning
web.archive.org/save/https://www.theguardian.com/science/2010/mar/11/mind-reading-brain-scans-thoughts
m.journal-neo.org/2019/06/02/atmospherics-and-the-googling-of-humanity/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank you for this thread, K need all the help I can get with this topic

As someone with a strong ethical and moral upbringing, can anyone please give me a quick rundown if UHS is heavily connected with MK-Ultra or any sort of fuckery? I know they dabble in mental health in some states, but I need to know more please. I am asking specifically on the UHS company, I am using a meme flag yes.

I think MKUltra is what we saw in El Paso and Dayton.
Good timing with the elections coming up.

Pic semi related

Attached: 1565215459417m.jpg (238x1024, 84K)

Some SSRIs, some suggestions at the right time to the right person, wind them up and let them go.
They want those guns anons.
And when they get the hi-cap semi-autos, they will go after deer rifles because muh sniper rifle.

I don't have a good pic for it, but a lot of these "mass shooters" also claim to have heard voices in their heads. Many in the Targeted Individual community have said they've been told to commit violent acts, even while being interviewed.

Yes, but full control lasts for a few minutes at most. Now moving you slightly around is pretty frequent. Also sound and light triggers, plus verbal ones.
I'm sure the "core" of this is changing or shaping your beliefs anyway.

> inb4 * a wild retard appears *

All heavy psychiatric medications change how you work, you become more suggestible, more predictable, slower, more depressed, more flat...
Some treatments induce trauma too (ECT, hospitalization, psychotherapy, severe side effects from medication...). The mental health industry is deep into this shit.

I'd believe it. That's what you get for taking medications like a weak retard.

Very few people cover the remote torture aspect of this, it is used to conditioning and other cases. They use a small scale DEWs to burn parts of your body (manly kidneys, back, head and heart).

LOL, shadowbanned, I guess...

Attached: screen-shot-2015-12-13-at-11-39-22-pm.png (460x261, 163K)

Adam Lanza had been taking Fanapt, bad stuff. Sandy Hook.

businessinsider.com/adam-lanza-taking-antipsychotic-fanapt-2012-12

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 39K)

I have this problem, I get this voice in my head that repeatedly says "[My name] killed himself". I thought it was just me being fucked up and stressed but lately its stopped despite being incredibly stressed, I also take SSRI's. Are (((they))) trying to get me to kill myself?

>blames video games and antidepressants

this post sponsored by the NRA

The jewish tech is based on EMF, so if you measure or shield from it maybe you could test for its use. It could be something else.

You shouldn't take SSRIs. I don't know what's best to quit them, but I'm pretty sure quitting can also give side effects of violent thoughts. If you think you're on the receiving end of voice to skull weapons, or EM harassment, you can get an EMF meter easily online, just keep it handy and make sure the battery is good.

Nothing about my post said video games, shill.

this.

There is also a carefully conducted sequence of trauma inducing experiences, they try to begin them as early as possible (because it works best in younger people). I won't give more details about this to avoid attracting retards. After more than 2 years whistleblowing this shit I know it is useless.

Golem morality is just for appearances, this is a hard to learn lesson from all of this.

>What is the fourth industrial revolution?
youtube.com/watch?v=kpW9JcWxKq0

>Why we must stop the fourth industrial revolution?
youtube.com/watch?v=C5iYJqxRJPY

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220903347/

>Mind reading AI and artificial synchronicity with computer networks:

By using internet and web inteconnectivity, they are not only datamining your info and predicting your activities by exploiting cognitive bias, They are also implanting ideas in our minds based on what they already know, thus creating a feedback loop of what we defined as "artificial scychronicity" with the deepmind AI. 5G and similar technologies will be the start of the beta testing.
>inb4 it doesn't read your mind, it just gathers massive data from your microphones, cameras, GPS location, significant others and browsing history and predicts your actions based on virtual models
No shit
>inb4 5G is nothing but a DEW (Direct Energy Weapon), it will never enable interconnected AI's to enhance a totalitarian technocracy
It is a DEW an also the start of a mass surveillance and mind programming cyberpunk dystopia. It's both things.

>neuralink.com/

>kugghuset.se/what-is-syntheism

>uscach.org/category/mind-control-reference-articles/

>businessinsider.com/facebooks-building-8-working-on-camera-augmented-reality-mind-reading-projects-2017-3

>economist.com/science-and-technology/2011/10/22/the-all-telling-eye

>electronicdesign.com/industrial-automation/brave-new-world-everything-gets-smarter-when-5g-and-ai-combine

>skymind.ai/wiki/ai-vs-machine-learning-vs-deep-learning

>web.archive.org/save/https://www.theguardian.com/science/2010/mar/11/mind-reading-brain-scans-thoughts

>Some TARGETED INDIVIDUALS even claim their entire body can be remotely controlled.
This happened to me. Dangerous technology is out there.
Human rights are being destroyed and we will all be mind controlled zombies within 10 years or so.

Aight will try that out, can't get off the meds tried couple months ago spent 5 months tapering and almost killed myself.

I was a non-consentual beta tester of this, it was described by:

m.journal-neo.org/2019/06/02/atmospherics-and-the-googling-of-humanity/

Oh hi brazlianon, I remember you from the original mind reading AI thread.

From what I've seen it is already happening (but it reduced somehow). The absolute majority of people are under tight control but lack the introspection to realize this or fight/resist it.

The people have no idea what is happening and how powerful the technology is.
It is already being used for evil purposes.

Here's my theory. If you look at infinitychan you always see people on there egging people on to go on shooting rampages and shit like that. So I have some questions. 1. Does the frequency of this "egging on" increase right before a mass shooting? 2. WHO is doing this egging on and why?

Interesting thread but I have to confess to being utterly retarded on the subject which is to my shame. Giving this thread a bump hoping that other anons can help expand my knowledge or point me in the direction of interesting, varied and reliable sources of info.

Suitable targets are chased around the internet by some really aggressive, somewhat gay, bitchy or redneckish people.
I guess they have a big infrastructure to follow somebody around with exact precision like this.

What is schizoid

What is direct energy electromagnetic weapons?

You are either a shill, or an absolute moron in denial.

What is the end goal of this sudden interest in gangstalking? Knowing how stuff works around here I doubt it is something decent or appropriate.

I only learned about it a few months ago, can't find the good presentation I saw (it was on YT, probably impossible to find with YT search), but I've never seen any common trend as to why people are being targeted. Maybe they're just testing on random people, but I'm sure some are targeted for specific reasons. The way I see it, the more awareness about direct energy weapons and mind control and all of this, the better. Some people really don't realize how sci-fi the world has become, or what kind of secret tech the militaries have (or the even more horrifying tech they're looking into).

Take your meds schizo

> ID: 30vFGoy8
Goy
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE