Why did he abandon his base?

Why did he abandon his base?

Attached: 1564326164265.jpg (986x553, 73K)

he didn't

Attached: shill_file_name.png (840x380, 136K)

>supporting red flag laws
hello shill

>trying to get dems elected by demoralizing trump's base with lies
hello shill

test

because hes part of the jewish mafia and has been part of the jewish mafia for most of his life

what base? you can't demoralize something that doesn't exist anymore

I DO want a Democrat to be elected precisely because Trump has retards like you "trusting the plan" while things get worse by the day. At least with a dem in office you'll be forced to wake up

it's sad that we've come to this

He didn't abandon his base. You just have a misunderstanding about who his base is.

Attached: 1560704647312s.jpg (192x250, 10K)

he never did

Attached: zd.gif (858x570, 2.39M)

Money

This is the silver lining in a democratic victory

Chutzpah. Trump's base has steadily grown since the start. People still stand outside, by the tens of thousands, just to be near a rally that's at capacity

He doesn't need to do anything for them to get their support so he doesn't.

Pretty much this, somehow Trump wanting red flag laws, internet censorship, and confiscation of property without due process is just fine with these retards don't get me wrong I like some of his promises but I never deluded myself into believing they'd actually be kept just like Obama with Gitmo and the patriot act.

WHO THE FUCK CARES IF DEMOCRATS WIN. ITS THE SAME FUCKING PARTY YOU FUCKING RETARD

No he has an election coming up that he has to win in order to get what he wants done.

Once hes re-elected the gloves are coming off son.

he found out the truth of reality

Imagine what a 2020 trump presidency would look like.
he has nothing to loose if he wins again.

>Why did he abandon his base?

No.

Attached: 1565102280693.jpg (800x806, 204K)

We have had these types of laws for a long time . unenforceable. Nothing world of stopped these shootings but opportunity to succeed..

Attached: 1499620599221.png (789x1183, 164K)

Chaos president doing chaotic shit, a dem or republicuck would've caved their asses by now and would be crying on TV or some shit.

A lead btfo of a shill? Alternate timeline?

/thread

We knew he was a snake before we voted him in.

Adorable your mind is THIS limited.

Attached: 1561994636953.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

did he really? He appeased Israel so much that he let the congress pass a law to ban any criticism against to your (((greatest ally)))

Attached: npc posters.png (1304x890, 198K)

He's counting on shills and electronic voting fraud to carry him to victory.