Are Levantines and Assyrians White?

What do you think, Jow Forums? Can they be considered white? I'm NOT talking about inbreds, or ones with gulf admixture, gulf Arabs are obviously NOT white.

Being in America, we have had Levantines and Assyrians come here in various waves of immigration, and prior to 1965 just about all of them who came here were Christians. From my experience, the ones who came here before 1965 (they WERE considered white according to the US census at the time, and even still today) assimilated well, learned English, and are successful. Quite honestly, they look white too, (some of them even have light eyes and light hair) many if not most of them even look whiter than your typical Italian, and most of them even consider themselves white, only the dirty mudslimes that came here from those places after 1965 consider themselves non white.

The Christianity they bring with them to the west is either eastern Catholicism or eastern Orthodoxy. They are very traditional, and unlike the spics, they aren't bringing liberation theology (Marxists LARPing as Christianity) here with them.

Attached: download (33).jpg (828x667, 69K)

YES THEY ARE ARYAN..

Stop using the jewish term "white". All whites come from a tribe called the ARYANS. Aryans are all linked by blood so yes Levantines, Dacians (Bulgarians), Georgians, etc. are all "white" in the "American" sense of that word.

Further, the Levant specifically was settled by Crusaders so they are even closer to our bloodline than say Hindus of Kashmir or the Afghans. "Whiteness" however is the dumb word used by Jews pushed onto Americans to describe a number of traits possessed by the Germanic/British European diaspora specifically, in that sense then "no" they are not white.

But whatever, don't complain if you can get a wife who will produce soldiers for our side. This is a long war that will be won over multiple generations likely so the more kids the better. We need an army and unity. It doesn't matter if it's Levantine or fucking Hindu ALL of us Aryans have ancestors in common and ALL OF US are slaves of the international jewry.

I thought Finns were considered something other than Aryan, I don't know much about it though

And anyways, the burger definition of white is pretty "loose" to say the least

>YES THEY ARE ARYAN..
Not by any definition of the word, even the retarded one used by Jow Forumsacks.

Stop trying to co-opt Levantines into your white race. We have our own race.

Attached: ED23D751-F77D-4B29-ACA6-2500C9B203F8.jpg (1125x1314, 88K)

doesn't matter really, they can get the BWC

Attached: palestinian girl.jpg (750x750, 67K)

levantines and assyrians were exterminated millennia ago. modern people claiming to be either are just inbred mednigger italians.

HOLY FUCKING BASED

Attached: 23523523523.gif (360x243, 3.18M)

"levantine" is as much of a race as "iberian" or "scandinavian" is. Saying "I'm not white, I'm levantine" would be like saying "I'm not asian, I'm Filipino", levantine, an ethnic group, is a lower classification than race

Yes they are. Levantines are low-tier white about on par with Semites and just barely obove Mongoloid which is the loswest of the low-tier white

Finns are Mongoloid

Good argument I’m convinced

they're white enough for my dick if you know what I mean

you have to go back

>Levantines and Assyrians
Where the fuck do you shills come up with this shit? Do you seriously just sit around all day looking for the most obscure people that you can to say HUR MU DURR POL! DURR!

IS X WHITE POL! DURR!

Attached: Leave faggot.jpg (773x323, 62K)

Whiter than Africans, less white than Europeans. It's a spectrum, shitlord.

Are mongrels pure?
The answer to both questions is no.
/thread

if you have to ask then they're probably not white.

No, it's us and shit in the toilet. We don't waste time tiering poop. Flush it indisctiminately.

>We don't waste time tiering poop.
Funnily enough, many doctors do.

My doctor is a fresh piece of garlic. Checkmate, soumibro

Except it IS a spectrum though
Please, tell me exactly where on this chart you draw the line of white and shit to be flushed indiscriminately, and why there

Attached: 1561677241230.png (1024x997, 620K)

>t.

Attached: mutt dream.png (1116x1276, 73K)

Stop posting scat

Wherever norway is

Answer the damn question, Olaf, shouldn't be that difficult to do

Connect the two lines, everything to the left

so you define yourself as white and everyone else as non white, that is retarded

No, I mean flush Norway down the shitter.

Your question is loaded with e-coli, gross

oh fuck I confused you two, damn similar flag colors

Levantines and Assyrians yes, Kurds no

Ass
Lol
They’re name has Ass
Lol white power 14/88 420 dab for hitler

I would put kurds in the same category as turkroaches

picrel is how 99% of them look like
So no they aren't white, they're arabs

Attached: syrians.jpg (3137x1769, 815K)

>Chocker
>Shitty new age rock pendant to atract good vibratons
Droped.

Attached: cillian sad.gif (320x240, 2.23M)

Look how close West Asians and Europeans are. They are essentially the same comparative to the rest of the world.

Attached: indo1.png (572x532, 110K)

It's not that retarded. When people talk about whites on Jow Forums, they typically mean something like "people I could get along with" or "people I wouldn't mind my daughter marrying". That's just based on genetic distance. So, in a sense, when Jow Forumsacks talk about whites, they kind of consider their own people to be the whitest of them all. It's still a useful term, because the genetic distances between most European peoples are low enough for each of them to consider the others white or white enough.

Bottom left and bottom right are the only ones there who couldn't pass as Italian or Balkan

Semites aren't Aryan.

you are fucking retarded

They're right on top of each other, lmao and then you have nogs all the way on the left all by themselves over there

Here in America your typical Italian looks like #12 or #1

>I’ve never left my house

Italians are more european than you, mutt.

I regularly see Italians who are as swarthy as 54 in that picture, all the time

I think it's because they don't have have neanderthal DNA compared to the rest of the world.

What blows my mind is that Khoisan people would be even further away from Africans than Africans are to Europeans.

Attached: 1396033537317.png (1600x1600, 211K)

still whiter than you.

Attached: roman genetics.jpg (1766x741, 302K)

This. Maybe if he wasn't a slavnigger living in a borderline third world country from communism with an economy shittier than Argentina's, maybe he would know that. If he lived here, in the greatest country on earth, he would see

man, i just want to park my butthole on those lips

It's amazing how they all look more or less the same, yet they are so diverse genetically, and then you have Europeans who look so different from each other but are much closer genetically

im italian
>greatest country on earth

lmao

Just goes to show how fast humans can adapt to their environment when a change is introduced

You know it's true, user, it might not be for much longer, but you know it's true

It was never true. Europe uses muttland as a dumping ground for all our foul shit. Italy sent you their trash and because those are the only italians you have in your melting pot shithole, you think all italians are like that.

Attached: autism.jpg (850x400, 71K)

They’re whiter than pretty much any American, that’s all I need to know

Attached: 2527D9A4-3062-4E51-8335-6CCAE0AACB3D.jpg (1024x806, 107K)

Assyrians are Levantine, and no we aren't white. Some won the genetic lottery and have significant European admixture. They are white-ish. The rest are Arab. The Arabs that descend from the prophet Muhammad and Imam Ali (for example) are also white-ish and Chad. Arab genes are superior, unfortunately most have the inferior genes.

They are pretty. I want to stretch her rectum with some slow deep thrusting. Just majestic really.

Attached: 1565215517696.jpg (893x670, 61K)

Keep dreaming Ryan, it's an Arab father's worst nightmare for the daughter to betray the tribe. Arab sluts are being honor killed as we speak.

There are tons of legitimate races of men. Levantine, assyrian, iberian, slavic etc. are all believable sub-races of white people. Nigs and mongoloids have their own sub-races as well. The Aryan homosapien species are the prettiest to me. I cannot be convinced that nigs are attractive at all unless they mimic white features. 99% of all people agree

Absolutely fucking not.

This is an easy one

Attached: 20190807_221650.png (1024x996, 645K)

Khoisan look pretty strange. It's very obvious they are an archaic human lineage like aboriginals are. Not dead ends per se, but far off the path we are on. I actually just hate west African style blacks like Bantu and all the tribes related to the slave trade. American niggers are decended from the lowest class of all the Africans. The only thing they have going for them is incredible durability. They are dumb, lazy, violent, superstitious, ugly, and prone to insanity and depression but they have been selected for their ability to survive their own and other people's attempts to neglect starve and kill them. Truly a cursed and accursed race

syrians are white

Attached: Pagan Palmyra.jpg (1080x1080, 72K)

Anything South and East of Greece is not White.

Greeks aren't either. Italians barely make it.

Spaniards are in, but Portuguese people are most definitely not White.

Dream dream dream dream dreeeeEEEam
Whenever I want you
All I have to do is dream

t. mutt

Is this perfection?

>When the Beta meets the Alpha