#EnoughIsEnough I am so pissed that I have no words, so I am going to reup an old post

#EnoughIsEnough I am so pissed that I have no words, so I am going to reup an old post.

You #MAGA better pray that liberal's never gain control of the WH again because we are going to pay you back so fucking hard for all of this shit. Planned Parenthoods on every damn corner.

Attached: 1564816182262.png (1228x1088, 253K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general86/talmd.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=fBs7C5yDNxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We're going to repaint Air Force One pussy hat pink and fly it over your beloved Bible Belt 6 days a week, tossing birth control, condoms and atheist literature from the cockpit. We're going to tax your mega churches so bad Joel Olsteen will need to get a job at Chick Fil A.

Attached: 1563074395429.png (1222x300, 104K)

Speaking of @ChickfilA , we're buying all those and giving them to any LGBT person your sick cult leaders tortured with conversion therapy. Have fun with the new menu, you bigoted fucks. Try the McPence, a boiled chicken breast you have to eat tin the closet with your mother.

Attached: 1558990193402.png (1192x294, 104K)

We are going to round up all your guns , melt them down and turn then into into a gargantuan mountain, emblazoned with the faces of @BarackObama and @HillaryClinton . ALL parks will be renamed Rosa Parks ASAP. We're replacing confederate statues with BLM leaders and Immigrants.

Attached: 1553818165815.png (1232x290, 108K)

Every single public school will be renamed after a child that was kidnapped by this regime. And after we fumigate the White House, we will repainting the whole thing Rainbow.

Attached: 1557908963422.png (1258x254, 85K)

Fox News will be taken over & turned into a family refugee shelter. We're turning Hannity's office into a giant uni-sex bathroom with changing tables & free tampons. Everytime one of Trumpers complain, we will add an openly gay, brown person to a Disney Movie.

Attached: 1561192155812.png (1262x306, 101K)

>1 Post by this ID

>holds gun to own head
>GET BACK OR THE BITCH GETS IT!
interesting tactic.

Oh no not the niggers how will we ever live without niggers?

I wonder if she's jewish.

How fucking difficult is it to pluralize simple word's?

Twitter really needs to be taken offline.
I mean they wanna talk about radicalization... Twitter and the MSM is the worst by a landslide.

>Planned Parenthoods on every damn corner
Black genocide on a scale never seen before.

What kind of a faggot retweets something so stupid. Fuck kikes.

They are going to show us by killing their babies?

Actually, 6.

Wtf I love Planned Parenthood now

>Couldn't find my It's Afraid pic related.

They really are scared aren't they.

>A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.

>To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

-The Talmud

rense.com/general86/talmd.htm

Attached: 1538585295048.png (501x443, 322K)

kek. nice catch. typical lib.

Childless women love to kill babies, why wouldn't they want to kill others. THEYRE WITCHES. We need to start putting these fucks on barbeques and fry them up.

You won’t. If you do, it’s real civil war. We will never obey you. We hate you. Please die.

She needs to write this up, it'd sell a billion copies during Trump's second term.

found the jew.

Most people don't know this yet, but Black Lives Matter was a financial failure. A lot of black "woke" people are pissed off at them for stealing their money.

Attached: aussie blm.jpg (655x900, 114K)

Say it with me faggots:
AUSSIES
BEST
PALS

>on every damn corner
That sounds expensive

She probably thinks she's saying something cool and doesn't realize the effect this kind of autism has on functional people.

It's fucking depressing how deranged people got because of social media.

I love leftard salty meltdowns!!!

>Fuck you. I'm gonna kill my own child that'll show you.
Do it whore

Attached: 1564795403631.jpg (555x585, 45K)

stupid cunt is going to do literally none of these things she describes.

Damn good idea. But let's make the deal even sweeter. Free services for illegal immigrants but charge whites four times the price because of their privilege

>Liberal nigger baby death stations on every corner

Ok, sounds good to me

Will they tax mosques and synagogues tho?

They don't even understand we're not fighting back yet

>hates christians.
>wants to destroy european americans in their own country and replace them with people from other countries.
>add gay and brown people to disney movies just so shit on european americans.
Yes this woman must be on psychiatric drugs or just completely mentally deranged. Does she not know immigrants have their own countries with massive ethnic majority?
It´s great tweets though. Then you can see how these people really feel. What a meltdown to have on your public twitter account.

It´s funny that they don´t realize they are not fighting for some just things. And actually declare war against european americans in their own country. It also shows that they believe in importing a lot of immigrants simply to spite christians and european americans. These retards might aswell be living on the moon. They pretend european americans are 99.9% of earths population or something.

Lmao

How will we cope

Oh noooo

>giving the us this much cassus belli

Attached: CBBD9AA4-6893-4998-B8A6-0D7312522B8F.jpg (683x811, 129K)

>planned parenthood on every corner

All I see in that is "we are going to murder all the black children!"

What lunatic people who think everyone else are like them.
youtube.com/watch?v=fBs7C5yDNxI
Look at this. Clip from american horror story episode about donald trump. This is how they are like. Why would they even make a tv-show like that, it´s like a charicature but they don´t realize it is?
And sarah paulson is a manhating dyke who is dating some older lesbian woman.

I don´t even get that. Do they think it´s great to just abort as many people as possible. Why not just get sterilized if you don´t want the babies. Or not fuck without protection etc. You know the way how people avoided becoming pregnant in the past when such protection things never even existed.

Women and politics go together like orange juice and toothpaste.

wait

>muh sjw power fantasy

>we're going to abort even more of our own voters
ooh nooooooooooooooooo how terrible

So mass infanticide and potentially suicides of liberals all over the countey? DO IT

Someone tell this roastie to calm down before she pops a thotvessel.

I pissed myself what to do

>We're going to suck air up into our pussies then fart into full jars of mayonnaise every time a white child has the audacity to raise their hands in a classroom

Oh God, it continues.
Better yet, scrap AF1 all together. It's bad for the climate. Instead pass out birth control and condoms in the ghettos to those most deserving. Throw that shit out there like candy. Force the conservatives to have babies.
Great idea making LGBT proud business owners, because we all know they're most deserving. While we are at it, let's give them daycares too and free childcare for all Democrats.
Yes, we must immortalize all the greatest democratic leaders. Like Hillary's mentor Robert Byrd, and next to him we will have a statue of Bill Clinton with his cigar.
And next we will mandate Spanish as the national language so we can all pronounce those names. Everyone knows English is racist anyway. Habla Espanol?
Refugee centers are, as we already know, concentration camps. Better yet we turn every bathroom in the country unisex and remove all privacy stalls. Hope you're comfortable changing your tampons in front of strangers or you are intolerant.

A PUSSY HAT JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!