You fucking did this

This is on you and ONLY you. YOU ARE TEARING FAMILIES APART.

I hope you're fucking proud of yourselves.

twitter.com/ashtonpittman/status/1159250833353170950

Attached: 1548490461398.png (618x775, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YW4CvC5IaFI&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Feels absolutely fantastic, man.

Deport the beanlets too. Anchor babies are not American citizens.

Attached: 1541308745933.png (500x385, 238K)

This.

Attached: 68457647689789.png (518x278, 252K)

Good

Attached: 15037288_10207923030535872_7040089179911964543_n.jpg (430x600, 21K)

Go cry in your own country.

I am.

Attached: 1560467735613.png (174x162, 20K)

>leave Mexico for a better life
>go to Mississippi

hahaha wtf

Kick em out and never let them back in.

Attached: 1509523547122.png (300x336, 76K)

I know that faggot! He used to beg to suck my cock back in the day! Uber leftist and a true faggot. And if the kids wanna see their families again, just deport them together. Fuck this shit.

Now we just need to deport 20 million that are still here.

The day this starts to happen is when the boogaloo begins. That's the straw which will break the jew's back.

> I care

Attached: lstysrysrasr.png (493x536, 251K)

Why don't the shills that spout their miga and Zion don memes ever post in these threads? Really makes one ponder.

Why are these illegal spiclets getting an education for free in a country where they pay no taxes? Shit would never fly in Mexico. What a joke.

>TEARING FAMILIES APART
Better than being cut apart in beanerland.

Attached: fanther and son.jpg (383x680, 46K)

Get the fuck out of OUR COUNTRY.

Ugly and fat.

Nice

Every illegal that works for a plant did not only commit the "victimless" crime of crossing the border, but they either dont pay taxes or they have a stolen social security number. Fuck them

Attached: 1543246012904.jpg (750x626, 95K)

Don't care. Parents shouldn't have came over illegally and put their entire family I'm jeopardy. No parent that actually loves their children would make such selfish, impulsive decisions. If you really love your family, you will go through the proper channels. If your family really loves one another, the setting shouldn't matter. I grew up poor in a bad part of town, but my family provided for us and we eventually ALL worked our way to better circumstances WITHOUT being a burden to other citizens and taxpayers. If you aren't willing to do that, you don't really love your family and we wouldn't want you in America anyway. Anchor babies aren't citizens to me.

Great shit!

ADIOS

This. I deal with it every day. The state is missing out on millions of unpaid taxes.

Seize their remittances
We need the money for veterans and A-10 ammo

>illegally travel to a nation
>expect rights of citizens
Shoot them at the border

oh no we broke the law and now we're being arrested for it!

People who say MIGA and Zion Don are SpiDF, not JIDF.

Don't break the law.

If an American breaks the law, but he has kids, can he use the kids as a get-out-of-jail-free card? NO.

Attached: mexican.jpg (453x604, 56K)

Go gargle on a mouthful of 12 gauge buckshot you crybaby liberal.

They should be crying constantly and live in constant fear. Zero sympathy for invaders.

He still is Zion don. He hasn’t done shit about the borders and is keeping abunch of them in camps with free food, medicine and entertainment all paid by the taxpayers. He still never ended DACA and even extend it, after all that talk about getting rid of it in the election.

Should just kill them all. Give all illegals 90 days to vacate and then they're fair game

When American citizens break the law, they get ripped from their families as well. This is no different

Womp womp

Out-fucking-standing! Thanks for the update.

based

Attached: winning3.jpg (611x512, 23K)

>break law
>get arrested
surprisedpikachu.jpg

Attached: 1559599923844.png (882x715, 652K)

Its so fucked up how we cant give citizen ship to these dirt goblins tgat dont pay taxes and come from degenerate areas, this is racist!

Trumps doing something for once

>Come here illegally
>Have children
>It now becomes other people's fault if they arrest you for committing a crime
Any illegal who has kids is the fucked up one. Imagine knowingly risking this.

I am

CRY MORE NIGGER

Good, they're going to the ovens?

Suspended immediately after calling him a lyin fat bitch.

Yes, let's keep those families together

Awww dey cried so sad abolish all laws because dey cried

This is why beanlet anchor babies are gonna be culled when shtf (in Minecraft)

In gas chambers

>break the law
>be punished

fpbp

If at least 1,000,000 are deported before Election Day I’ll vote fore Trump again.

Far as I’m concerned he’s still ziondon. But this is unironically good

YOU'RE TEARING US APART LISA

Attached: Tommy Wiseu.png (267x227, 124K)

If 1million are deported you probably won’t even need to vote trump

the damage is already done.
deport 1 million, but they already breed like rabbits and each one of their spawn are citizens due to a fucked up birthright law that only we have.
it's over.

have they arrested the owners who give them jobs? NO? Then this will never end. Deal with it.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>I hope you're fucking proud of yourselves.
I bet they are, fuck those illegal aliens.
You don't want to be separated from your children? STAY IN YOUR FUCKING SHITHOLE

based

Here's you
> blah blah blah appeal to emotion yada yada yada
here's me
>Buh-bye
I guess maybe they should ask the people they are freeloading off of if they are okay with it instead of just stealing resources from me.

>I hope you're fucking proud of yourselves.
Yeah, and you're probably the same faggot who was gloating over how the initial ICE raids only netted ~30 illegals for deportation last month.

The latest raid has 680 arrests and hopefully more to come. This is now happening and is gonna keep happening, hopefully through 2024+. Eat shit spicluver.

Jesus Fuck that’s probably the worst thing I’ve ever seen.

i think net out migration of 5 million is more reasonable. easy to get 4+ million self-deportations if you just start doing everify and fining illegal hiring

I see a doctor

Attached: 2193123.jpg (653x477, 59K)

Good, fuck 'em
They should not be here. They're in contempt of our laws and are tearing apart their own families. If they don't care, why should we?

AmeriFags that give them illegal jobs should be shot on sight, ONLY THEN will the un docs migrants stop going to America. America your rich loves its slave labor.

Illegal aliens are illegal humans. Illegal humans are living law breakers. Broken laws means less respect for laws. Might as well toss laws and morals out of the window if we tolerate them.

fuck laws 'n shit right bro? just let all those bean fuckers sneak in and take advantage of all your resources cause that's the nice thing to do right? don't you have a heart man? i mean cmon bruh who needs laws an shit, we gotta think with our hearts instead.

Attached: +_0d857ba742d22d192da0d32dbef9b0d4.png (634x566, 14K)

fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=YW4CvC5IaFI&t=
Please watch this

This and only this

>Subject to the jurisdiction thereof
Previous court decisions have already made it clear that citizenship is not granted simply by being born here. Otherwise why was it necessary to pass the Indian Citizenship Act?

As it stands, anchor babies are deemed citizens simply because of current application, not the written intent.

>He still never ended DACA

You're a fucking liar. DACA is still going through the courts. No new illegal aliens can sign up. The courts ordered the government to allow existing DACA participants to renew. The Supreme Court said it will rule on DACA. Don't talk about things you don't know shit about.

SHOOT THE FOOLS THAT GIVE THEM JOBS!
WHAT? AMERICA HASNT THE BALLS?

What sort if sick fuck takes pictures of weeping kids to make money? Vile.

WTF is illegal aliens doing stealing resources from schools who are paid stolen money to educate ONLY AMERICAN CHILDREN! FUCK YOU! THESE BROWN SHITS CAN GO THE FUCK HOME AND FIX THEIR SHITHOLE COUNTRY AND PISS POOR SCHOOL SYSTEM THEMSELVES. GET. THE. FUCK. OUT!

Why can't anyone accept that these people made their own homes shitholes? If they have to run away from it because they can't fix it, they can't maintain the first world way of life. It's so blatantly obvious that all they'll do is drag us down. What the fuck is wrong with all these zombies?

Attached: heyerarchy.jpg (1081x618, 96K)

THE REAL ENEMY IS WITHIN, THOSE WHO GIVE THEM JOBS! STOP GIVING THEM JOBS AND THEY WONT COME! FIELD OF DREAMS IN REVERSE MOTHER FUCKERS! FUCKING STUPID RACISTS AMERICAS!

ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR ALL OF US, I'M PROUD OF US ALL EXCEPT OP WHO IS A CUM GUZZLING FAGGOT

Attached: 701fbb9da01405c4a5e8d6db8cc9ea7a.gif (500x359, 499K)

>Previous court decisions have already made it clear that citizenship is not granted simply by being born here
What court decisions? i'm not being a dick, i genuinely would like to know because i thought complete citizenship was granted to every creature birthed here.

incorrect my burger friend

>Under the 14th Amendment's Naturalization Clause and the Supreme Court case of United States v. Wong Kim Ark, 169 US. 649, anyone born on U.S. soil and subject to its jurisdiction is a natural born citizen, regardless of parental citizenship. This type of citizenship is referred to as birthright citizenship.

This

STOP GIVING THEM JOBS! STOP GIVING THE CAUSE AMERICA AND YOU WILL HAVE NO EFFECT! NO JOBS NO ILLEGALS! WHAT AMERICA? ARE YOU THAT STUPID? YOU CANT FIGURE IT OUT? KILL YOUR ILLEGAL JOB GIVERS! THATS THE KEY!

Didn't your mommy teach you?
Choices have consequences.
Their parents CHOSE to come here illegally.

I've been to Switzerland five times. I love it. It's great.
I can't just up and decide to stay there, and I sure as hell can't vote there.
Would ask WTF, but the answer is "stupidity".
Third World needs to sort out their shit
Instead of coming here and shitting all over the streets because they aren't familiar with flush toilets

also a reminder we are one of the only countries in the world that do this. such a clown fucking world.

Adios!

Attached: 1560565076006.gif (498x367, 257K)

Corporations are unironically the biggest lobbyists for immigrants, illegal or not. They really need to be broken up and small businesses need to make a comeback.

Tax the fuck out of them is the first step we should take.

Send the parents AND children back too.

They tore themselves apart. Who the fuck just waltzes over to another country illegally, then cries when told to leave? Damn dirty 3rd wolders that think we owe them something, that's who. And not even bothering to adapt or learn the language.

I also love how the left pretends to care about the well being of children until they're aborting them, dressing them in drag, or chopping their balls off because they liked a dress.

Fuck all of them. Git out.

Attached: 1555570136494.jpg (630x507, 83K)

They’re still alive aren’t they?

>
ABOUT FUCKING TIME

Attached: fence2.jpg (594x587, 49K)

Not only tax, NATIONALIZE any corporation that hire and encourage the hiring of illegals.

ITS NOT THE ILLEGALS FAULT FOR CHASIN THE DANGLING FRUIT SOME TRAITOROUS AMERICAN JOB GIVER IS OFFERING! STOP GIVING ILLEGALS JOBS AND THEY WILL STOP GOING TO AMERICA! PICK YOUR OWN DAMM FOOD YOU LAZY MOTHER FUCKERS!

LMAO

It's not the criminals' fault that they chose to commit a crime? Fuck off.