Be an edgy LARPing retard who kills people for no reason

>be an edgy LARPing retard who kills people for no reason
>die

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-07 at 9.41.48 PM.png (1316x1366, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

citynews1130.com/2019/08/07/jewish-sisters-find-swastikas-in-indiana-colleges-dorm-room/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I feel fine

Cthulhu shirts caused this!

In Canada we let the bears take care of white niggers

How big is the Canadian forest?

Did the sudoku or into the wild themselves?

Canada is one giant forest.

>killed 3 whites, including a super aryan Chad
Why was the far-leftist jew media calling them "Neo Nazis" again?

more like two incels cucked a whole country that's famous for being cucked.

Also OP is Confirmed Cucked, get fucked.

Attached: 1561646523428.jpg (1417x1417, 761K)

lolol

Like how do you die with all those resources at your disposal? Dead by fire like with Dorner? They bbq'd that nigger live on TV

Attached: CFS_Boreal_876px_E.jpg (876x545, 102K)

they capsized their resources

Somebody posed the possibility of beaver fever from drinking tainted water, resulting in dying from the shits (one of the most common causes of death worldwide). I like this possibility especially considering they thought they'd be having endless homosex by day and cuddling at night.

way bigger than that

almost as big as Texas

They Buttfucked each other to Death.

Faggots

they should've bought a couple lifestraws.

>bodies were found 8km from the burnt out car
behold the most incompetent police force in the world
>2 weeks
it was actually 3 but we gotta play it down

It's the boomer's fault.

because the one on the left was fascinated by nazis and dressed up as them

I dunno about lifestraws, but anybody who likes chilling innawoods ought to have known to bring a filter or whatever. If they were willing to stop at that store, they surely could have stopped somewhere to pick one up if they hadn't been planning that far ahead.

I don't get it. Why were these two faggots so important? Big enough to get news coverage in the states.

a fucking Leaf

Because one had a swastika flag and thats enough to get the army involved

How did they die?

Told parents they were going North to go find work...

- Reported as missing persons.
- Daughter of a police officer slain.
- Car found burned out near a town called Gilam
- Two teens were from BC.
- The direct route to Churchill From B.C. Is through Gilam ( which suggests the teens were in route to Churchill)
- Why Churchill? Churchill currently has a booming industry and needs labour hands due to the re-opening of the grain shipping.
- Search crews check the river near where their vehicle was burnt out.
- They find the property of the two teens ditched into the driver. 8kms away.
- They find the bodies 1km away from where the property was located.

The media spent 3 weeks portraying these kids as evil nazi serial killers. When in reality they were shit libs who were part of a Marxist gaming community. Gilam is an indian reserve.
Chances are they were robbed and killed by indians on their way up to Churchill.

Attached: image.png (1505x568, 1.74M)

Weren't they armed though?

TBA after the autopsies

To add to the scenario - the Professor was most likely a liberal - probably stopped for an indian hitch hiker.

The couple were "world children" and travelers most likely stopped for an indian hitch hiker.

The two teens were shit libs - probably stopped for an indian hitch hiker.

What if they were straight up executed by a government.

I haven't seen a single thing suggesting that they were armed. The media posted some rediculous photo of one of the spergy teens wearing airsoft stuff. - holding an airsoft rifle.

Nothing has been reported that i've seen suggesting they had a PAL or gun license.

what are the chances that they were never the murderers?

>I don't get it. Why were these two faggots so important?

Made Canada look incompetent

guys. holy shit. they never existed. you will never see proof that any of this happened.

Maybe they were having a nice homosexual drive and saw on the news that they were being manhunted for murdering people and then tried to hide. With an Indian hitch hiker.

why didnt these people kill non whites?

That too.
So why are these spergs even relevant?

by being a couple of zoomers innawoods.

1. you'd have to recognize that the natives have been slaughtering people across the highways in Canada for decades. ( the RCMP cannot operate off the pretenses of racial reality.)

And the Canadian RCMP / Canadian govt had to make a big deal out of the situation because 1. 2 tourists were murdered making canada look unsafe and 2. She was the daughter of a high ranking police officer.

>Chynna Deese
yeah we'll get back to you on that.

its all part of a big build-up in leafland to make a "Nazis on the loose" narrative. now that your shootings have taking the attention away, that just goes into the arc

Consider this - Who torches their car ( on a road that leads to Churchill MB there's no-where you can really go after that.) And then throws all their stuff in a river just to go kill theirselves in the woods?

If the plan was suicide why drive so far, and then make an attempt to cover their tracks.

i would imagine that they died pretty much at the start of the manhunt. meaning they couldn't be picked up by heat seeking. they are probably badly decomposed

Only 2 weeks. Wow they sucked. Id have at least expected until winter

Gutted. They weren’t the heroes we deserved, but they were the heroes we needed. May they know eternal bliss. F

it was 3 they are just downplaying it. 14 july to now

they probably found the "dead boys" at the same time they found the other dead victims- about a month before news picked it up. this ties it up all tidy just like said

There was initially talk of finding them that way with drones. I don't recall having heard anything more about that since.

You're a leaf so I'm obliged to say "dilate" but thanks for educating me. I know next to nothing about America's hat.

seePosted pic is just the boreal forest, which is connected to the other forests. Canada is like 90% forest and totally undeveloped land. Many northern cities dont have roads, everything is flown there. Even many of the ones that have "roads" are only really seasonal roads than cant be used most of the year because of snow or mud.

That being said, Schmegelsky was looking mighty shifty on the in-store footage. Is he such a sperg he always does that when he's shopping? McLeod looked downright smarmy.

>"found" dead

Attached: 1541286984018.jpg (390x280, 12K)

Is this fucking for real? They obviously didn't do it and have been dead for some time.

Attached: 1553147976448.png (705x372, 226K)

>Chances are they were robbed and killed by indians on their way up to Churchill.

FUCKING HILARIOUS if true!

So you're not going to die?

They used the boat the rcmp found to try and float out into the Hudson. They flipped the boat in the rapids and lost all their gear, which the rcmp also found washed up on the shore. They scrambled through dense bush for 1km while soaking wet in the dark then eventually sat down and said "fuck it" and blew their heads off.

The people they killed were beta cuck lefty hippies so shut the fuck up leftycucks, no one cares except you jews

I still think we should punish Canada for this.

>dude haha just be cool with murder come on it'll be fun

sure thing bud.

While looking if Schmegelsky is a Jewish surname I stumbled upon the following:

"INDIANAPOLIS — The University of Indianapolis is investigating after two Jewish sisters from Israel found swastikas drawn inside their dormitory room just after arriving on campus for the fall term.

Sisters, pink swastikas. Totally not a hate hoax.

citynews1130.com/2019/08/07/jewish-sisters-find-swastikas-in-indiana-colleges-dorm-room/

>millenials cant survive 2 weeks in the enviornment even with a partner
lol wtf you can survive 4 with just water