Charles Manson didn't kill anyone either; he simply incited his supporters to

Charles Manson didn't kill anyone either; he simply incited his supporters to.

Donald Trump is RESPONSIBLE for telling his supporters to shoot up El Paso, TX and Dayton, OH.

It's time to LEGALLY jail Donald Trump to end every mass-shooting events!

Attached: 1555414307479.png (640x640, 343K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vWW2SzoAXMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>One Post by this ID

never forget the six gorillion shootings

WE

Attached: 1565043780783.jpg (1902x2048, 725K)

>Donald Trump is RESPONSIBLE for telling his supporters to shoot up El Paso, TX and Dayton, OH.
Proof of him directly telling those mass shooters to carry out those shootings?

I thought not.

>for telling his supporters
When did he tell his supporters to do any of these things?

>Charles Manson didn't kill anyone either; he simply incited his supporters to.
Trump didn't feed anybody acid and then convince them to get into a car and slaughter people you fucking disingenuous scumbag. That is such a false equivalence I have to question if you are retarded? Have you been tested? If not you should seriously think about it.

Quite a leap their you fucking retard...watch some more cnn/msnbc to get to the truth

This is the lowest quality bait I've seen in a long time

Attached: mymansonmeme.png (489x268, 119K)

NEVER FORGET THE 6 MILLION. LECHAIM!

this is some seriously gay shit right here.

wat

Slide Thread theme: youtu.be/vWW2SzoAXMo

Trump is responsible for being a puppet who pretends to do something about immigrants but doesnt

Right AFTER Obama goes down for inciting all of those cop shootings.

manson killed gary hinman

Dayton shooter was Antifa who shot up a trump supporting cop bar.

If this were true, a lot more than ONE person would have shot up El Paso and Dayton.

the latino or the liberal shooter just curious

Hate to break it to you but the left and its leadership is constantly calling/inciting violence.

He didnt tell anyone to do anything. LEGALLY hes not responsible. Faggot

t. Lawfag

>telling his supporters to shoot up El Paso, TX and Dayton, OH.
Please provide evidence that Trump has ever told anyone to shoot anyone.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-07 Democrat Dayton Shooter Praised ANTIFA Terrorist Who Firebombed ICE Facility - (820x1207, 1.11M)

Fair point. Lock him up and see what happens. Dude's not doing shit for me.

Attached: 1538804152671.jpg (960x768, 71K)

Why go that far? Obama ordered the extrajudicial murder of an American citizen overseas cia drone strike. An American citizen murdered on his order with no trial. Zero outrage from leftist faggots.

Shill cuck fuck off faggot KYS

This may be one of the dumbest things I've seen in this cess pool and I've seen a lot of dumb fucking shit.

Attached: aXYXmZg_700b.jpg (288x381, 22K)

Honolulu police incites violence against witnesses and other targets, supplies the aggressors with intel and equipment and gives them legal protections.

They spoon feed their roaches to the point where the cops tell them catchphrases, accusations and nicknames to say as they attack people.

How interesting is it that they use the same chants and phraseology as Antifa at times? It's like there are networks of violent terrorists across the country used as assets by corrupt elements of the government/other groups.

Attached: pedo graffiti.jpg (5312x2988, 1.76M)

All those goddamn white supremacist mass shooters and their extremely effective tanning salons.

Attached: Saville and Maher OTO.jpg (1832x1838, 462K)

No bigger cultists than the left.