Mass shooting will only get worse, gun control or not

Mass shooting will only get worse, gun control or not.
Millenials and zoomers are going to keep snapping in greater numbers, they have literally nothing to live for and no future. Right now its just the weak minded on the very fringe that are breaking, but as time goes on even more 'well adjusted' young men will see no other way out than an explosion of violence.
I hope you are all taking the required steps to remove yourselves from this doomed society, particularly the cities.

Attached: mister bones.jpg (400x479, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stlouisfed.org/on-the-economy/2016/may/negative-interest-rates-tax-sheep-clothing
youtube.com/watch?v=A-ZQBgjP4UI
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/04/david-frum-how-much-immigration-is-too-much/583252/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not if you ban guns

I'd say about 4 more 20+ shootings need to happen before top dogs actually make a decision

Yes, because I can't walk down the street from my house & buy heroin, it being banned & all.

Lets ban drugs too! Oh wait... a fucking leaf

Yes because anybody can make guns in their kitchen

Get in here to expose the deepstate hoax on fabricated mass shootings and crisis actors

They'd have to all happen quickly, can't be 4 in 2 years. Gotta be 4 in 2 months I bet.

Jow Forums doesn't want to discuss this topic for some reason. I do. I just want to get comfy and watch shit hit the fan.

Attached: 83938e97b6746b5773e8aea504740301088a3dcd_hq.jpg (1024x1006, 160K)

>1 in 4 people say they don't have a friend in the world
>86 percent say they feel like their lives are meaningless
>11 percent are on antidepressants
>savings are down
>marriage is down
>hope is down
I wonder if these politics of despair were a deliberate strategy or if its just a happy accident of jews pushing degeneracy.

They should begin shooting at TV production studios and banks instead of walmart.

With the black market you can buy guns.

With basic knowledge of physics and mechanics, that anyone can access, as well as adequate tools and material that anyone can access, you can build a functioning railgun.

Afghan/Pakistani weaponsmiths can easily build AK-look-a-likes that function as bolt-action rifles.

I doubt its intentional, kikes would prefer Brave New World type domination, not risking outbursts and rebellion.

nobody makes heroin in their kitchen either dumbass. the necessary ingredients come from far away

IF that agenda 21 or something like it takes place and I hide out in the country where I currently live I will starve to death

We will get one in september
two in october
maybe one in november
none in december
two in january
3 in february
none in march
none in april
two in may
one in june
two in july
three in august
the rest of 2020 is dependant on how well trump is doing in the race.
Screencap this.

Prisoners make guns in prison.

That will actually ensure lots of deaths, in what most of us in the non-political world call an expulsion of traitors.

Theres more guns than people in the US, but sure, signing a "ban guns" (which cant happen because the constitution supercedes everything else, including your fucking tears and pain, its even more important than human life) law would just magically dissolve all those hundreds of millions of guns as if thanos snapped his faggot fingers right?

leftists are retarded.

#LearntoFarm

How you think that skelenigga smoke without lips?

Whoa...

Attached: 1564112306393.jpg (1200x1600, 279K)

Finally, someone who knows what’s up. Yeah, shits going to get fucked and they know it. That’s why they are coming for your guns and are trying to shut down any discourse that goes against globohomo

Attached: 083EAE7F-481F-4AA8-986E-11D6EEBFB328.jpg (719x1024, 141K)

zip guns are a thing

kys

Something always happens around April...

Yeah didn't people learn from Nasim Aghdam?

Hey, i know, let's make crime illegal!

Isnt that when the democratic primary is happening?

Dems dont want anything to take away from their spotlight.

Of course it'll get worse young white men are demonized every time they sneeze and enemies are everywhere constantly pushing them

They keep poking the white bear.

I'm in it for the long haul.
Hoping the entire thing will collapse and the majority of whites rise up.
But if nothing happens in 20-30 years.
Add me to the list.

I'm not dying without denting the invader's and jew's numbers.

Attached: 1550433052933.jpg (825x1076, 250K)

There will be mass shootings until there is a revolution, or until guns are completely banned. The FBI will make sure of it.

>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
>natural rights of self-defense and resistance to oppression, and the civic duty to act in concert in defense of the state
>right to keep and bear arms against an oppressive government
>right to keep guns against politicians/oligarchs
>abusing and misusing your amendment rights by targetting ants

the Founders of US targetted politicians/oligarchs in their revolution. This right is specifically to arm against the oligarchs and politicians

>Not if you ban guns

No. Guns need to be confiscated and destroyed entirely. Automatic 20 to life prison sentence for those that resist.

Attached: JOIN THE RESISTANCE 2.5.gif (537x302, 3.35M)

you can if you know how to

Absolutely. I don’t care if they ban guns here or not. If it gets bad, I’ll just go south to Mexico. Guns are banned there and they never have any violence.

Is there a single man with a functioning brain and ballsac in your entire country?

>I'd say about 4 more 20+ shootings need to happen before top dogs actually make a decision

>implying top dogs aren't the ones organizing the shootings
LOL

>ban guns
>start a civil war that causes millions of deaths instead of just allowing the occasional mass shootings which kill less than a hundred people a year (and make up a minuscule portion of homicides)

Canadian logic everyone

Attached: nigger.jpg (634x871, 85K)

Thankyou for the warn based skellington

Attached: 1549809508838.jpg (1024x518, 95K)

Personally, I'm waiting for someone to go crazy with a homemade firearm. Only semi difficult part would be making the ammunition, specifically the primer.

As power storage tech increases, you'll eventually just be unable to stop people from making coilguns/railguns.

Then there's just the tried and true "make a bomb" that is probably even easier than the gun. The precursors are cheap, and impossible to regulate, because they are used in so many basic parts of society.

Shall not be infringed

I'm not depressed or anything thanks to weed and mushrooms, but if shit hits the fan, I will happily become some post apocalyptic weapons dealer or some shit, I want this ego-driven, thot worshiping society to burn

Attached: 1559818981740.jpg (2732x2028, 2.12M)

future is bright and american is going to be number 1 by default. the only way to fuck it up is to intentionally fuck it up which is what the globalists are desperately trying to do. Stop believing the lies put forth by the media, stop conforming to their made up rules and hypocritical morality. Stop being a doomer and embrace your heritage as a neo-boomer.

Attached: make guns illegal like drugs.jpg (450x450, 92K)

No need louis and his gang will bring it from mehico

What a motivating image. Thank you for your contribution Norway.

Attached: _99908129_'themoongate'byanniegreen-armytage-164582.jpg (976x650, 188K)

I literally can. You must be non-white, they suck at engineering.

Good luck collecting them all.

Attached: Cops make bacon.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

What is this?

$22 trillion in debt and rising says otherwise.

Correct they go mad without a purpose that enriches their lives. eventually they go lynch the asshole that pushed the communist crap because no good deed goes unpunished. The grand irony they always believe they are doing every one a favour until it is simply not enough for anyone. The horrible thing about it is usually the dummies that jump on the political bandwagon fail to understand they leave themselves open to many strategic faults.

You can buy guns anywhere even in countries guns are banned. They are incredibly easy to come by or make improvised munitions from household crap.

It would have to happen at a popular and public affair.

Ironic that all the people that know how to cast metal are all in prison. Weird isnt it?

borrowing money from your checking and putting it into your savings account isn't actual debt. What little debt that is real can't ever be collected because we have all the resources, all the military power, and are physically isolated from the rest of the world. The only way you can be a slave to the debt meme is if you voluntarily accept it. It's like when a relative dies and their debters call you asking if you would 'do the right thing and pay their debt'. You tell those jackals to fuck off, you don't have to pay a single fucking cent that the older generation borrowed.

>people have less friends due to social media
>people have more anger due to social media
>people have no hope due to social media
>people have a target due to social media
>people have access to guns
What could go wrong?
We need to do something.
1. Discourage social media use.
2. Stop social media algorithms that expose people to hostile content.
3. Stronger backgrounds checks. No guns for Cluster A personality disorders (paranoid, schizoid, schizotypal). Maybe even Cluster B personalities (antisocial, borderline, histrionic, narcissitic).

Shh don't expect brainlets to understand hundred+ year old technology.

They would love a chance to push their gun control views while everyone is focused on it.

The media has ignored these faggots manafestos and interjected their own self serving, self absolving narratives. These faggots will have to start making IED's and start getting kill counts in the hundreds before the media pulls their heads out of their asses.

This was repealed years ago leaf

This

demonizing young white males has consequences. feminism stripped away masculinity, now it's toxic. white males are the scapegoat for every problem of the left. the right is completely dickless and doesn't stand up for them.
so it's either be an ethnomasochistic faggot or something else. you strip away culture, history, religion and basic masculinity. deny white males any sense of identity and this kind of shit happens.

thankfully the society is totally nihilistic and hedonistic so the vast majority of young white males sink into obscurity. however even these escapist hedonistic bastions are being assaulted. a lot of young white males have checked out of a society that hates them, it has nothing for them.

instead of letting them check out the globohomo hounds them further. some lose their shit and snap. when whites chimp out people die. this is just the beginning because globohomo has zero signs of slowing down and the abomination of a society born in the 1960s will never be something most men will ever buy into.

so you just accept this as part and parcel of our open society. not really a pleasant thought but it is what it is.

it will only get worse. as the bulk of millenial white men get to about 35 (within 10 years) and realize that they wont get a good job, wont own a home, and wont raise a family, shit will truly pop off. that tweet said everything, its a generation of fighting age men who feel they have no future and no meaning. things will get really ugly.

america's culture is completely dead, plastic to the core, everyone just acts like rich assholes all day, even though they're not, they just think to themselves it's temporary or whatever

I have come to the same conclusion user.

>he hadnt heard of defense distributed
>he hasnt heard of deterrence dispenced
>he doesnt know deterrence dispensed is rifling barrels using "electro chemical machining" and you can do the same with a simple PSU.

The age of the DIY gunsmith is upon us user.
CODE IS FREE SPEECH

Attached: kEAF5Ie.png (610x343, 267K)

Hey thats the same bark collar we put on our dogs when repairmen come.

>Implying they make it and dont get it imported

Fucking this. Although no solution will be 100% effective. Banning guns in general would make them hard to obtain and easier to arrest. This isn't like a fucking drug that can be smuggled or hidden. Assault rifles are way to big to conceal. Also if you are a real fucking man you fight hand-to-hand but none of you pussies here would get into a fistfight.

Someone has evidently never heard of the PA Luty gun. It's about as close as you can get to a gun made in your kitchen. Other types of Zip guns are being found in Australia with increasing frequency.

that's coming to an end real soon. the credit crunch is on the horizon.
we'll be moving into negative interest rates during the next recession.
hopefully not. this is what Christopher Waller, Trump's fed pick thinks about them but it means little because they all change their tune once they get there.
stlouisfed.org/on-the-economy/2016/may/negative-interest-rates-tax-sheep-clothing

cute

Rare

>trumps a kike who has to steal food from venezuela to try to keep domestic food prices from skyrocketing
>they wont keep using the same routes
>beaners still flooding in
>trump handed out work visas and they work in grocery stores
>trump signed a amnesty bill which made illegal children able to hand out amnesty to any illegal within 40 yards
>trump just made a deal with mexico for more amnesty
lock and load niggers its tome for the ultimate showdown between good and brown people ... in texas.

youtube.com/watch?v=A-ZQBgjP4UI

I grow multiple tons of poppies every day in my kitchen. How about the CIA burns the Afgan poppy fields instead of trafficking them into the country through the cartels

Best way to kill tens of millions of people in five years.
Quit being stupid.

Full-auto submachine guns only require 3 moving parts.

Attached: Luty.jpg (465x312, 58K)

yeah I know (((David Frum))) but his assessment is absolutely right on. they know the core of the problem and it's mass migration but absolutely nobody wants to deal with it. they think they can manage that better than they can the economic fall out. remember all politicians care a lot more about the donor class than they do the society. we'll have to be practically in the abyss before this affects the elites and even then I doubt they will relent. as long as they are making money living safely in their ivory towers, let the plebs burn.

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/04/david-frum-how-much-immigration-is-too-much/583252/

Kaczynski predicted all of this more than 25 years ago. Too bad nobody listened. Maybe now they will listen and read his two books "Anti-Tech Revolution" and "Technological Slavery"

Attached: Kaczynski in Montana.jpg (287x425, 60K)

Attached: 1509344725885.jpg (624x628, 40K)

OP gets it...Have a bump

yep. Sounds about right at the most. What a time to be alive! We're going to get to see it arent we? Citizens standing up for the 2nd amendment, backed up by physical force. mmmmmmmm

Attached: pepe-worry.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Strict gun control is just going to force these sorts of people to resort to weapons that are more effective anyway. Are they going to ban fertilizer and household cleaners?

Machining firearms is fucking stupidly easy.

Bait or you're a massive faggot

What if they banded together and fought for change collectively

>particularly the cities.
I've lived in several major US cities when I was younger. Never again. Being surrounded by raw nature is the most tranquil, pleasant and therapeutic feeling one can hope for.

>we know that they are staged by CIA
we'll take that as a threat

Attached: 1555460301648.jpg (3420x2363, 3.41M)

Attached: 1564886102534.png (621x271, 285K)

add "anything with a vagina, male or female, gets a free ride while you have to bust your ass off to stand out" to that
Imagine being the average zoomer male, must be depressing to have this reality shoved in your face daily while some thot gets rich selling her bathwater lmao

I think that unironically is a huge part of why they get so homicidal, not just the usual suicidal.

33 is the new 6,000,000

Attached: 1492668999885.jpg (694x488, 55K)

Bump

Boomers and Jews destroyed our birthright to a basic simple self sufficient life. Fuck them they can go to hell.

This shit won't fly with most for another whole decade. Come 2024-2025 shit hits the fan.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE
Just think, of all the times the cosmos could have placed your consciousness in, and here you are at a tipping point for better or worse, learning the mistakes of man and having almost unfathomable context as to the way we think and behave on an existential level. Use it wisely. Don't think you aren't very blessed.

Attached: 1565058426843m.jpg (836x1024, 135K)

Can't believe you live in the same country as me.

Shill harder for a nanny state you fucking loser.

Attached: 1564945467542.png (632x472, 45K)

>how to hurt the US economy more

"There exists a law, not written down anywhere but inborn in our hearts; a law which comes to us not by training or custom or reading but by derivation and absorption and adoption from nature itself; a law which has come to us not from theory but from practice, not by instruction but by natural intuition. I refer to the law which lays it down that, if our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right."
Marcus Tullius Cicero

You idiots have lost this argument time and time again for 5000 years. Stop trying to drag us all back into the mud of slavery.

Based

My prediction: it will be like Northern Ireland in the 1970s.

Attached: o-NORTHERN-IRELAND-TROUBLES-570.jpg (570x396, 98K)

>They have nothing to live for and no future
Kek