Trump supporters aren’t ever going to be able to wash all the blood off their hands

Trump supporters aren’t ever going to be able to wash all the blood off their hands.
politico.com/amp/story/2019/08/07/iraqi-man-dies-deportation-trump-administration-1643512

Attached: ugh.png (1080x1399, 1.14M)

"have never seen that country" ... well buddy.. where were you born? in the us? then they cant deport you. other countries? well why didnt you say so? we deport you to whatever shithole you like.

Killed by Iraqis
Trumps fault

fucking liberal retards

>iraqi man rapes and kills white women
>i sleep
>iraqi man gets deported and dies
>THIS COUNTRY IS FASCIST LET THEM ALL IN NOW

we could do this to everyone that's brown I wouldn't care

I laughed after reading that headline.

What about the ZOG WARS?

so he lived in the states for close to forty years and never thought it would be a good idea to get a green card and take a citizenship test? hell, he could have just married some fat, trashy white woman

Taqiyya is a real thing. Never trust what a Muslim to tell a non believer the truth.

>Aldaoud was an Iraqi national, but he was born in Greece and came to the U.S. as a young child
Shouldn't he be a Greek citizen instead? He could then get his schengen passport and be raping kids in a German public pool in no time.

How many people from other countries come here and end up killing Americans?

Srsly lying is a fundamental key to their religion. I'm not sure westerners raised in a sort of christian society can even properly process this. We are raised from birth to always tell the truth like good little autists.
Most countries don't have bs birthright citizenship laws like America. If you're born in Japan for example you're still not a Japanese citizen.

Oh and just in case you think this was some innocent angel:

>Aldaoud had a criminal conviction for disorderly conduct and served 17 months for a home invasion.
>Bajoka, the family friend, said Aldaoud suffered from schizophrenia and other mental health issues.

The diabetic shitstain wasn't some model citizen. Just another criminal parasite and drain on society, preying on law-abiding citizens and rightly tossed back to his native shithole with the rest of the garbage.

Terrorist sleeper cell gets deported, fails mission, executed by group.
Its not that hard.

Czeched

You know the guy was a Christian, right?

Sorry you've told me I'm a racist against Muslims so that's what he is. I'm a stupid ignorant red neck what do I know? I'm just glad he's gone. Can we deport baptists next?

based leaf

honestly, how are trump supporters to blame for THE LAW being enforced? you know what? fuck it, I stopped social media otherwise, i think its time i quit here. bunch of fucking maroons.

>posts article showcasing Iraqi violence

>SEE! WE HAVE TO LET THEM ALL IN FOREVER!

clearly not, you insufferable faggot.
I'm not Christian, but I have a pretty good idea what basic Christian ideals are. being an offensive raping fuckhead is not on the menu.

Who cares?
Are we supposed to feel bad for ever single person that gets denied?

>Born in the US? Can't deport you.
Legally incorrect. If you are not born to US citizens and are subject to the jurisdiction of any foreign power you are not eligible for birthright citizenship. Current application of the law only exists due to lack of enforcement, like many off our laws.

>Iraqi man died, which is bad
How many did we kill when we invaded their country under ZOG President Bush? Who gives even one fuck?

>Trump supporters aren’t ever going to be able to wash all the blood off their hands.
but i want to wash my hands in blood.

>Iraqi man dies after Trump deports him

WINNING!!

Attached: giphy.gif (760x520, 780K)

No blood to wash off glow in the dark fbi Clown. Other side of tge wall for you and your foreign invader friends.

Attached: MEME2019-07-27-11-55-32.jpg (800x445, 158K)

Get fucked

Attached: 1539858113578.jpg (593x663, 72K)

>acting like his death meant anything

gtfo faggot

Is this supposed to make us feel guilty?

My sides....my fucking sides.

I don't care the sand nigger should have never been here in the first place.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 10K)

Thanks for clearing that up for us, leafbro.

Attached: 1446828218972.gif (540x540, 1.97M)

Kek

Don't care

Attached: 1565218610233.jpg (1024x683, 88K)

Womp Womp

Attached: im ok with this.png (379x214, 16K)

NO ONE CARES GET OUT GET GET THE FUCK OUT

Good. I don't care about sandniggers.

Attached: WOMP.jpg (1280x1724, 726K)

OP please stop posting on pol, you are so guilty and responsible O please stop OP, OP stop stoking fear and anger, OP you are guilty.

basta

Attached: op decoded.jpg (565x471, 47K)

he can be deported with the rest of his family

womp womp

Attached: womp 7.png (640x1097, 1.29M)

He was a Chaldean Christian, retard. Read a book.

>disorderly conduct
The catch all for police don't like you but can't actually come up with something to charge you with.

Attached: Deporting_Illegals.jpg (512x512, 83K)

We'll just lick the blood off out hands. We are cyborg samurai robocop warriors compared to the never Trumpers. Fuckers literally sob over nothing, like when niggers die suddenly the other non shot niggers have a soul and sob over that bullshit.

That's called a good start.

If it's brown flush it down.
If it's black sell it crack.