HAhA gErMaNy Is FuLl Of ImMiGrAnTs

hAhA gErMaNy Is FuLl Of ImMiGrAnTs

-USA

Attached: file-20190307-82672-1xb57h9.jpg (1508x1064, 116K)

Cope harder, Hans

You should suck a mutt dick
Id watch

its fucking miserable and we're all going to shit because of it.
in 100 years every single one of these western countries will be a husk of what it was and could have been.

Butthurts incoming

Attached: 1561100212170.jpg (453x500, 21K)

literally who said this

>only 3 points higher
Is this supposed to be a "own"?

Difference is, we're brain-draining developed nations whereas you're just getting niggerbombed. Eat shit.

Germany is much smaller and we still have our "kill everyone else" plan b available

the definition of butthurt.
enjoy your shakey leader willingly bringing in more rapists, my little german chub-loafs!

What about per capita?

You realize this don't make you look good right?

Germany won't exist in two decades lmao

The more I browse Jow Forums the more I realize how there are hardly any white people in this country anymore and the white people I do see are all fat obese slobs

Attached: 63897776.png (635x638, 21K)

>12% vs 15%
>no demographics stats

shit honestly

We have immigrants from all over.
You have one especially awful kind.

>1,13,695
Fake. Bad fake too. That arn't how you write numbers boy

Look it up yourself

>UAE
>87% immigrant
what's that about?

>Ignoring the "Percentage of the host country population"

Attached: 1558005201215.png (560x407, 13K)

The number is meant to look like it 1 millions but can to see it really 1 hundred thousands by amounts of numbers in the number. Aside such you wanted me believed INDIA halve x4 our population but 1/4th rape? No boy

Canada 21%

Attached: I_want_to_fuck_anchovy_.png (300x259, 48K)

Where is the whiteboi

Attached: mediadc.brightspotcdn.com.jpg (643x380, 97K)

Divide and conquer

Bangladeshi slaves.

Soon it's going to be fucking higher and higher until it makes UAE look like childs play. Diversity™ is so much a strength that you need laws removing citizens rights and ability to defend themselves. Good thing Europe is making sure it has plenty of illegal immigrants and """refugees""" avoiding statistics, while slamming down more anti-freedom laws than China itself.

>Canada
>21%

Attached: havingagoodday.jpg (640x640, 78K)

We are not coming to liberate you from your Islamic State of Normandy and the Greater Reign overlords in 2050, Hans. We will just watch you be beheaded on the holo-liveleaks.

well.. I guess at least 10% of the 21% is white Europeans/Oceanians so it'll be okay ^^