Why do black girls like me but white girls are repulsed?

Why do black girls like me but white girls are repulsed?

Attached: DFF26C82-198A-43F9-97EF-5012F8EAEA7C.png (750x1334, 1.72M)

grils a shit
accept the dick

I just had a fucking heart attack. That's my same wallpaper.

black girls have lower standards
you might be ugly and low status, should try to work on that bud

BRAAAAAPPP GGAAAAANNNGGG

Attached: 0E1D6612-51C9-4697-8CBB-3705281B2693.gif (500x347, 1.95M)

Kill ALL faggots.

Black girls all have 'white boy thirst' at an early age. When they realize they're invisible sexually to white men, they become extremely resentful. However, deep down, the admiration and desire sticks around.
They know who's smarter. They know who has better chances of success. They know who's stronger. They can see it plain as day. But they have to over exaggerate their interest in black men to keep the secret hidden forever.

Hint: Plantation masters didn't have to rape their hottentot mammies.

no one likes you and everyone is repulsed
you are just a schizo image board brain

Question is; What colour are you?

black girls are better conversationalists than white girls, they know how to approach a man without making it too obvious that they want his dick. but just obvious enough for you to know that it's time to make a move. if there's anything that Jow Forums gets wrong, it's black women. get a black girlfriend ASAP, you will feel like a king.

Absolutely based

Pale white skin brown hair and brown eyes. 99.8% white 0.2% North African and Arab. 75% Northwestern European

BEYTUH!

Attached: 1AD4EB6C-83DE-4B30-A391-A33976B9BCDA.png (339x420, 65K)

Fuck no. I'd honestly rather die alone and i'm not even racist. I'd date asian, hispanic and even middle eastern.

just having a job or going to school puts you at the top 20% of black men

Find yourself a light skinned Latina, they’ll love you and treat you like a king.

>Why do black girls like me
Do tell. Asking for a friend.

white girls are demure, black girls will literally bend over a car and fuck you in the street

Another question is why does it seem like most of the guys who want to be my friend are black?

Because not even black guys want to fuck black girls. They go after what they think they can get. Maybe you too are looking a little desperate. Maybe it’s because white people eat pussy.

Cuz u act like baby bitch
Black bitches dominate their loser men who run off and get high or make more niglets down the block
Be alpha and get with bitches (non black) who know their place

Say you wouldn't, Jow Forums.

Attached: DiveZxBW0AIm_na[1].jpg (765x897, 83K)

i wouldn't, Jow Forums.

Are you white?

I promise you I wouldn't.

BTW I’m a mason now

i wouldnt

Upper middle class white boy. I do have a 7.5 inch penis maybe that’s it