So with the death penalty on the line, what do you guys think the el paso shooter will request?

so with the death penalty on the line, what do you guys think the el paso shooter will request?

Attached: The last supper requested by Ronnie Lee Gardner hours before being executed on death row.jpg (615x407, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TvfaGnMNDo0?t=313
youtube.com/watch?v=evUWersr7pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A chimichanga with a side of rice and beans.

A dozen black dicks

>firing squad
absolutely based, injections are gay as fuck

He's a mossad stooge, he will end up in Tel Aviv procuring foreskins.

>bulgary

tacos

Texas doesn't do last meals anymore
Some guy orderd a fuckton of expensive shit just to inconvenience the prison staff and didn't eat any of it so the government said 'fuck it' and stopped serving last meals

Feeding them seems like a waste of tax payer dollars. Keeping them alive that long is too.

how the FUCK do you make that tiny plate last while watching LOTR trilogy?

i always like these threads because foreigners post some really odd, localized, ethnic shit. as for me, a mound of corned beef hash, a spinach salad with any balsamic vinegar-based dressing, side of mustard potato salad, and a triple sec souffle

He doesnt get to finish the trilogy. Probably only made it through Fellowship.

A bagel because he’s a kike

READ.
HIS.
MANIFESTO.

Or America no longer accept immigrants and deport all existing.

Bagels and lox

Attached: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 157K)

a homemade key lime pie, two large orders of chik-fil-a waffle fries, and some fried dumplings from a shitty Newark NJ chinese takeout spot

Attached: 4EAE0968-6B7D-464A-AFC5-3AA7971EA266.jpg (680x454, 74K)

Taco bowl

gefilte fish, matzo balls, with a side of mexican rice and refried beans.

thats a lotta carbs, gotta be careful bro

The most american thing ever

Attached: imsorry.jpg (620x385, 282K)

Unseasoned chicken

>INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY, FAGGOT.

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY, FAGGOT.

Tacos

If I am the prison staff I eat it. Why waste?

Well that's a German product

LAST MEAL

IS THIS SOME SORT OF TWISTED MESSAGE OR JOKE

Rare steak, lobster tail, rice, mac and cheese, green beans, and a piece of carrot cake.

Oh wait that's my request.

They would never sell that shit in Germany though. Besides, the USA is also a German product.

It's not an American product though it's a product made by Germany
So how is it American

Swiss cheese and beans

these shooter are all pussys. If he were a real man hed toss a crate full of guns and ammo in there and give everyone a 30 second head start at least.

He’ll take the needle like the little bitch he is.

You sir are so wrong.

Attached: freedom sandwich.jpg (790x790, 73K)

They don't give last meals anymore because of this guy

>Lawrence Brewer was convicted in the murder of a black male occurring on 06/07/98. The offense involved Brewer and two co-defendants torturing and killing a 49-year old handicapped black male during the nighttime hours, in rural Jasper County, Texas.

>The day before his execution, Brewer expressed no remorse for his crime, as he told KHOU 11 News in Houston: "As far as any regrets, no, I have no regrets. No, I'd do it all over again, to tell you the truth."

>Before his execution, Brewer ordered a last meal that included two chicken-fried steaks smothered in gravy with sliced onions; a triple-patty bacon cheeseburger; a cheese omelet with ground beef, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers and jalapeños; a bowl of fried okra with ketchup; one pound of barbecued meat with half a loaf of white bread; three fully loaded fajitas; a meat-lover's pizza; one pint of Blue Bell vanilla ice cream; a slab of peanut-butter fudge with crushed peanuts; and three root beers. When the meal was presented, he told officials that he was not hungry and as a result he did not eat any of it.

>The meal was discarded, prompting State Senator John Whitmire to ask Texas prison officials to end the 87-year-old tradition of giving last meals to condemned inmates. The prison agency's executive director responded by stating that the practice had been terminated effective immediately

Ok boomer

A baby bottle of onions

Fuck of VPN kike

i would request a tasty tasty pardon paper from the president mmhhhmm paper

It's a German product made for Germans. They also have canned burgers over there.

it sells here pretty good it had this a few times too

His mother is a spic so probably a burrito or some dirty beaner food.

>if he were a real man hed arm his opponents first!
This is why youll die. Even in the army wed never touch anything unless we were 3:1 us:them. Dont be an hero you retard.

that's objectively disgusting, jesus christ.

They should just put a limit on the cost of the meal.

I think they do.
Why they let him order so much food is the question. Thats like 10 pounds worth of food. He could never eat it all in one sitting
>dude who watched LOTR trilogy
That would take like 9 hours. Do you get that long? Even if he milked the food that long it would have gotten cold and gross

According to this there is a limit.
youtu.be/TvfaGnMNDo0?t=313

underrated

Mine would be Olive Garden breadsticks and a big ass pot of Zuppa Toscana. As well as the LotR trilogy because Tolkien is based and redpilled

>Lawrence Brewer

I admit he did a good joke + killed a nigger with zero regrets

Attached: 480x480.jpg (330x480, 25K)

One thing I didn't understand is why a Walmart? I get that illegals were there in high numbers but wouldn't it be better propaganda to wait for a border zerg rush and go ham there? If illegals really were his target then the location just seems silly.

>freedom sandwich
>french fries and italian pizza

In Texas his last meal is what all the other inmates get.

tendies, naturally

Attached: tendies_and_wine.jpg (736x894, 63K)

No, it's the last meal you get before you die.

he will get the menu everyone else gets if he is lucky he will be executed on chicken day or porkchop day

Dr. Oetker is not American you retarded nigger leaf.

Personally mine would be a whole bunch of food that would give me diarrhea immediately after my execution! Just so the powers that be had to clean up after me. Just a final fuck you!

tendies

Attached: Noggler.png (888x885, 171K)

as gay as you and your post are, makes me wonder what would happen if a non-cia asset started dropping guns around town

Bagels and lox and matzo ball soup.

1 large pepperoni pizza
A large bottle of expensive whiskey
2 packs of karelia cigarettes
House M.D. to binge

500 pounds of velociraptor shit, still steaming

Not even that much food, it cost the state what, $50? they spent more than that just on the drugs to kill him.

onions milk

This shit has gotten too serious, fun needs to be injected.

OPERATION BEAN-SHRINE:
>Go to your local Walmart
>Locate a can of beans
>Find the taco aisle
>Locate the multiple racks of Old El Paso products
>Create a miniature bean shrine to honor the lost beans boohoo such a tragedy

Attached: passo.jpg (1276x829, 336K)

>walk into a Walmart
>see a bunch of old el paso boxes surrounded by a piles of baked beans and ketchup on the floor

Fuck, I'd lose it

I'd request Taco Town
youtube.com/watch?v=evUWersr7pc

At least give the guy a plate!

>french fries
>French
Pick 1
>pizza
>Italian
Pick 1

Matzo balls, gifelte fish are you retarded?

>served the ice cream and steak/lobster tail at the same time
these fucking barbarians