Is Jeffrey Epstein actually a pedo? We know that he groomed teenagers...

Is Jeffrey Epstein actually a pedo? We know that he groomed teenagers, but he was he actually attracted to prepubescent girls? Everyone is calling him a pedo because he would diddle girls under the age of 18, but 18 is just the arbitrary legal number set by today's society for when a girl becomes a woman. Most girls have sex before 18 today, and once a girl begins menstruating she can become pregnant and give birth to children. Is this not the sign of womanhood? I'm not defending Epstein here, because he definitely has some ridiculous Jewish pervert lust for shiksas. He doesn't seem to be a pedo though.

Attached: epstein.jpg (2248x1592, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia
wsj.com/articles/leslie-wexner-says-jeffrey-epstein-misappropriated-vast-sums-of-money-from-me-11565219336
miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article233582872.html
moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218492404
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Most girls have sex before 18 today
With boys her age. Not 60 year old billionaire Mossad collaborators.

Pedo means under 18 faggot. If you are trying to distinguish between teenage under 18s and younger you are probably a pedo. We should probably keep an eye on you.

Kys glow fag

Right, but pedos are attracted to prepubescent girls. Epstein doesn't fit this criteria.

>Pedo means under 18 faggot
So if the government decides 25 is the new legal age, then being attracted to women under 25 would make one a pedo?

>18 is just an arbitrary legal number
I read this in a heavy Jewish accent for some reason.

There is no evidence – so far – that Epstein is a pedophile. A pedophile is sexually interested in pre-pubescents, i.e. children. By all accounts, Epstein’s appetite was for developed – albeit young – girls. The proper term is ephebophile: an older man (usually) who is sexually attracted to adolescents.

Ephebophile is a new term, so may be regarded with suspicion. The word is not in my big reference dictionary (from 1986). Early marriage is evolutionarily advantageous, and marriage at adolescence has been common in many places and at many times in history. And during recent decades, the age of puberty has been steadily falling. A girl can maintain a pregnancy without complications just a few months after menarche.

Calling Epstein a pedophile is like calling a tap on the shoulder an assault. It is a legal nicety. A reassuring hand on the arm is legally, technically, a “common assault” – essentially, any unwanted touching – to distinguish it from a violent punch. Similarly, teenage girls may be legally categorized as children, but they are clearly not such. To allow the media to confuse these terms in our mind is hebetude, slothful thinking. It is the under-age prostitution and likelihood of wholesale blackmail that is the nub of this latest Jewish scandal. For proper allegations of pedophilia, there is “pizzagate”: another rabbit-hole yet to be fully explored.

Epstein evidently had a voracious appetite for shiksas, including underage ones. Perhaps his lust was fueled in part by inadequacy about his misshaped member. As a psychological assessment, this seems a quite reasonable starting point. One account was that when this came up at a legal meeting as his attorneys were seeking a discrepancy in a girl’s testimony, it caused Epstein to flee from the room.

>So if the government decides 25 is the new legal age, then being attracted to women under 25 would make one a pedo?

Going to have to get people to vote for it first pedo. Also I drove by my high school the other day. those guirls were thinner then I remember in a way that isnt fuly filled out..They did not have what I was looking for in a women and my instinct immediatly recognized them as too young.

Like I said we should probably keep an eye on you please report your self to the FBI. For the good of everyone.

Put this guy in a FBI list also please. I know you glo fucks lurk here. This might actually be you.

dumbo

Wait its the same guy. You might as well raid his house at this point.

oh thats so much better
kek you fucking joker

>Ephebophile is a new term, so may be regarded with suspicion.
No it isn't a new term. "The term was originally used in the late 19th to mid 20th century." en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephebophilia

It is in his mind because he's been conditioned to think two retarded teenagers banging is completely fine and moral but God forbid an older male look for a younger wife that isn't a used up whore.

epstein thing is a psyop theater play
but anyways, being attracted to and wanting to court a young pubescent 8-10 year old girl isnt wrong and was the norm in almost everywhere before 100 years ago when feminism went rampant

they have people thinking that if one 17 year old dating another 17 year old, turns 18 one day ahead of the other that the 18 year old was a pedophile.

was epstein? who knows.

>Not 60 year old billionaire Mossad collaborators.
because they can't, not because they don't want to

Attached: sabrina-fucked-edelman-no-lie11[1].jpg (600x1051, 70K)

Younger one doesn't have the ability to be equal to older man. Stop being a predator.

these fucking boomers will get the rope
arranged marriages need to come back asap or america is lost for good

This guy on the list also.

Okay, so what if she is 17, 11 months, 29 days 23 hours, 59 minutes, and 59 seconds years old. That one second makes you a pedo? Fuck off

new article out on him-- his ties to ISrael go WAY deeper than I ever knew. He'll be suicied before the trial:
wsj.com/articles/leslie-wexner-says-jeffrey-epstein-misappropriated-vast-sums-of-money-from-me-11565219336

"A representative for the Wexner Foundation, which focuses on the development of Jewish volunteer leaders and Israeli public officials, couldn’t be reached for comment.

The Journal has previously reported how Mr. Epstein became deeply entwined in the financial lives of his clients, who put him in charge of their charities, placed his name on deeds for their properties and let him control their trusts."

Yes it does you fucking failure. How bad do you have to be at life that you cant handle them at 18. Every moment is one second from another now fuck off you piece of shit.

Given what I have read, I think "Pedophile" would be appropriate. From what I know (And I haven't read all that there is to read), he went after girls as young as 13-14 and lost interest as they got older.

If you want to get hung up over the matter of pubescence, then at the least he is still a dangerous sexual predator. He lured girls into situations, drugged them and passed them around like toys. That isn't alright.

i want to raise and court a pubescent girl into being my wife
i dont want a wife who was raised by the state, past her prime, etc

miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article233582872.html
These girls are abu=out 13, being imped out to the greasy, leering, hooknosed KIKE alan dershowitz among others in a mossad spying ring. And you ,,you fukers most be kikes using a VPN and pass.
>>>>>>>>>>>OVEN

Attached: epstein-jew.png (1566x890, 1.75M)

Yeah. However, good luck convincing modern people that womanhood begins at menstruation which is a biological process, and not some number that is different in every fucking state.

He's definitely a predator. Grooming young girls to be what is essentially sex slaves is degenerate and immoral. If he groomed 20 year olds, he'd still be a sexual predator. I just don't think he's a pedophile. 13-14 year old girls can be mature if they've begun menstruating. Think about all of the developed girls in middle school. Every girl is different though, and some take longer than others. He didn't try to have sex with prepubescent girls as far as I'm aware.

They are not able to make their own decisions till 18. go to some third world shit hole if you want to be a piece of shit. They will welcome you there. 18 women you touch before 18 is a slave not a person choosing to be with you. And you know it you fucking failure.

If you greasy kikes can read, it's in "The New Yorker" article that girls in grammar school uniforms were seen goig into thekike's NYC mansion. And we still don't know the ages of the girls whose pics were found in his safe. Also, the nation of origin of the fake passport chnged from german to uk to israe, now it's saudi arabia, all lies.

>women
>ever becoming mature
>ever being able to make their own decisions
confirmed boomer

>Groom 10-15 years old as sex slaves
>Didn't had sex with them

doubt.exe

Touching something under 18 is predatory and should land you in a cell. When Jerome gets done with your ass youll understand.

10-15 isnt prepubescent

This is smokescreen for human trafficking and experimentation, kike.

Anything under 18 is pedo.

He pimped out underage girls to billionaires.

Attached: wexner.png (1842x863, 340K)

Ok Epstein

>Younger one doesn't have the ability to be equal to older man. Stop being a predator.

YHWH allows men to marry girl children, including in cases of rape (tahpahs) in Devarim chapter 22, verse 28: na'ar (child: hebrew masoretic text), padia (child: greek septuagint), puella (young girl: latin vulgate).

You are a heretic. Almost all white men and their masters (white women) are.

The "cure" to the "incel problem" is to marry girl children to men: as your forefathers did.
America will NOT do this as white men are golems of the white woman.

Instead your disgusting country will seek a solution such as "fully castrate and emasculate all men who are not worshiping women enough by age 20" etc.

China and Russia will eventually nuke you.

( Here's the videogame I used to work on (opensource, quakeC), before a proud, white, "anti-chomo" fortnight developer named fooflinger caused it to end development. It has over 200 weapons. Hope you don't enjoy it.
moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology )

Attached: Afghan-girl-and-Marine.jpg (505x333, 104K)

>Puerto Rico's age of consent was 14 from 1978 until 2004
fucking pedo

>Younger one doesn't have the ability to be equal to older man. Stop being a predator.

YHWH allows men to marry girl children, including in cases of rape (tahpahs) in Devarim chapter 22, verse 28: na'ar (child: hebrew masoretic text), padia (child: greek septuagint), puella (young girl: latin vulgate).

Attached: afghan14.jpg (982x674, 401K)

Kike identified. Get the gas.

The man is commonly referred to as ba'al (master) of the female in Devarim. The same title pagan gods were given.

Attached: afghanistan_bilal_children.jpg (624x351, 57K)

Who cares? He's a Jew and should be stuck with the worst charges available

Is this actually a kike bot? Do we need a liquid that turns into a gas after frying the bot with it?

White idiot identified.

That being said,
Over 6ft tall
under 190lbs
blonde hair
blue eyes
celtic, central, and eastern european ancestry.
Burn in the sun if out for more than 5 min.
Cyan coloured veins (Blue Blood).

Attorney and Programmer.
( moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology -- Game I worked on)

What does YHWH say regarding those who put other powers before him, and those who entice others to follow other powers, in Devarim?

Attached: afgMarine_gives_Afghan_girl_candy.jpg (3072x2048, 1.01M)

Another White idiot identified.

That being said,
Over 6ft tall
under 190lbs
blonde hair
blue eyes
celtic, central, and eastern european ancestry.
Burn in the sun if out for more than 5 min.
Cyan coloured veins (Blue Blood).

Attorney and Programmer.
( moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology -- Game I worked on)

What does YHWH say regarding those who put other powers before him, and those who entice others to follow other powers, in Devarim?

Attached: Afghan_girl_begging.jpg (1300x867, 209K)

wtf. Im arguing with an Israeli bot. Fuck off shlomo. Neck yourself before you hurt some women.

Some gems from white men:
>No one is saying that fathers shouldn't be able to make arrangements for their daughters and another man but do you really think if that was the case you would get to diddle some kid you fucked up pervert? No, you're a fucking loser, degenerate piece of shit who should have a bullet put through your head for literally acting like a reptilian faggot. I can't wait for the civil war to dump your corpse in a mass grave along with all the other fucked up pedos in this world. Just try coming around my daughter and see if I tie you down to a saguaro cactus, skin you alive and let the coyotes have what's left. You need a good beating boy, as in, you need to be beaten so hard your eyes pop out from your skull and your legs are broken in so many places an amputation will seem like mercy. Or maybe I should just amputate your legs so that you will never be able to diddle a kid again? I think that would be a solution.

TLDR: >Chop legs off, MUUHHH WHOIT WUUUMAN.

VOTE BIDEN. OPPOSED HERETIC WHITE FUCKING MORONS.

Attached: xontemp20190306135817-00.jpg (1600x900, 573K)

Some more gems from BASED white men!:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218492404
>Because pedophiles are the lowest of the lowest form of humanity since they prey on kids.
>
>Look man, there is nobody more redpilled than a prisoner or a person who was on the path to going to prison. Myself? I was the drug lord for North Texas. I sold drugs from Sherman TX all the way out to Louisiana and you niggers never caught me. I quit on my own volition after awhile of playing cowboy, fucking the system up and shitting on the braindead normie retards.
>
>You know what we have in common? I'm a predator who takes advantage of the low IQ American consumers who need their next "fix" to find meaning in their pathetic lives because they've rejected god, holiness and all that is good about the world. I did a lot of things, the state militia was even eventually called into Sherman because of how much fucked up shit I did in that state. I never sold drugs to kids though and I never pushed drug use as something that was "cool" in order to make a sale. Everyone destroyed themselves willingly with the drugs I sold them.
>
>Pedos on the other hand predate on innocent children. Children who adults are supposed to be protecting instead of raping or fulfilling their sexual/degenerate fantasies. Children don't understand the world, they don't understand killing your best friend who stole money from you, they've never gotten the thrill of watching the whites from a man's eyes fade away as his soul leaves his body, they've never fought in war or stolen from someone. Frankly, kids are innocent until they've been polluted by the fucked up shit in the world around them.
>
>I'm a bad dude and none of you should ever aspire to go down the path of life that I've gone down. But pedos? As bad as I am pedos are even worse because they want to literally rape your children.

Vote Biden. YHWH allows men to marry cute young girls. White men do not. White men reject YHWH

Attached: xontemp20190319212138-00.jpg (1600x900, 461K)

Fucking kill yourself pedo. Or at least report yourself to the fbi. I am out. And your scripts suck ass.

>but 18 is just the arbitrary legal number set by today's society for when a girl becomes a woman
Are you aware of the term 'newspeak' fren?

>wtf. Im arguing with an Israeli bot. Fuck off shlomo. Neck yourself before you hurt some women.

That's all you white heretics care about: protecting MUUHHH WOITE WUUUHMAN.

YHWH declares the man as ba'al: master. You and your heretical religion declare the man as slave and protector (to die) for the woman.

The muslims are being imported to replace you. Rightfully so.

Attached: anim1490295732182.jpg (1200x700, 107K)

>With boys her age
Still ruins their chance of remaining in a stable household to raise kids in.

They're ruined right off the processing line.

>Fucking kill yourself pedo. Or at least report yourself to the fbi. I am out. And your scripts suck ass.

>Fucking kill yourself pedo.
Is it not so that YHWH commands that those who entice others to follow another power (other than him) are to be done away with, in Devarim.

However he permits pedos to marry female children (na'ar in the hebrew, padia in the greek, puella in latin).

It is very clear. Heretic.

Attached: anim1507848737025.png (723x1001, 370K)

You need a dictionary

>imagine being this brain damaged

If Dr. Pierce were still alive when all this happened, I think this might break him and he might start "sweeping the streets" or have what he called a "Studio cleaning party." When he talked about someone named "kappy the kike" buying 15 year old White Girls in "The Turner Diaries," I thought it was so impplauible i laughed when I read it 10 yrs ago at 14. Now, just about everything in there has come true-- from the marches in Portland with Whites "cursing their own race" to the pedo shit..it's all coming true as he predicted....

>
> >With boys her age
>Still ruins their chance of remaining in a stable household to raise kids in.
>
>They're ruined right off the processing line.

That is what white men want. Remember: white men are not human beings. White men are a construct of America (european mutts): they are golems of "MUUHH WHOITE WUUMAN".

Of the white men I know many are murderers, many hate "pedos", all seek to pruhtect muh woite wuuman.

YHWH allows men to have child brides, including in cases of rape (tahphas), explicitly.

In the hebrew the world used is na'ar, which means _CHILD_.
In greek the word used is padia, which means _CHILD_.
In the latin translation, st. gerome's vulgate, the word used is puella, which means young girl.
Devarim chapter 22, verse 28. Hebrew Masoretic Text, Greek Septuagint, Latin Vulgate.

All these ancient sources and translations are "wrong" according to the white golem and his "KJV ENGLISH" pamphlet.

White men are heretics. They war globally against the kingdom of YHWH; almost extinguishing it from the whole of the earth (the destruction of Afghanistan and Yemen would eradicate legal child marriage from the world). This is a war the white man has been waging for some time.

White men (American mutts) are heretic enemies of YHWH and enemies of all men on the planet. The put other powers before YHWH, and entice others through force of arms to follow a power other than YHWH; to abandon his laws.

Attached: anime1a0.jpg (649x636, 26K)