Reza Aslan calls to eradicate Trump supporters

Is there a way to get all these Bluechecks deplatformed from Twitter? This shit isnt even rare these days. Could a mass reporting campaign actually force Twitter to take action?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-07 Reza Aslan on Twitter.png (640x451, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NM6k8uNAQBA
politico.com/story/2019/08/07/white-house-tech-censorship-1639051
youtube.com/watch?v=oRNQlEQDMeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What did Trump do that made him get labeled as a white nationalist again???

Attached: dc567y2-c5236632-994d-471b-9436-754e288f1f13.jpg (400x400, 29K)

I'm gonna eat this nigga.

He had two too many nads

Damn, I never even WANTED a MAGA hat until now.
Looks like it's time to get one.

Theyre just using a different label since 'racist' got worn out.

Survived the last attempt to label him a Russian agent

this is the only thing and biden mentions it in every speech
youtube.com/watch?v=NM6k8uNAQBA

Pents of truth

Attached: 8F684563-F008-4CBF-A149-9D311F84DF76.jpg (220x275, 16K)

He breathes air

He's mad that Islam gets called religion of terror. Aslan is after all a PR figure for western Muslims

Just like they wore out "Nazi" and are quickly wearing out "incel" and even "pedo" by constantly inappropriately using them.

Attached: Check.png (1290x988, 416K)

Reza hates jews , i thought that trumps everything??

Ch-ch-checked

Resa Aslan's tweets have gotten crazier and angrier ever since he wanted to punch a kid in the face. I think he got Kuru when he ate that human brain on his show.

This is some Grade A Zealotry right here.

> reza aslan

No. The only way to teach these people a lesson is to launch a criminal antitrust lawsuit (which has been started by the DOJ) and completely dissolve one of the giants.

I was once called racist in real life once for saying we should enforce immigration laws. Bonus points: in context my point was greedy businesses take advantage of these guys. You really cant win when any point you make is automatically called names by these human children.

Reza is about to go bye bye

Yea but Rezas account is still active. Mitch McConnell got suspended for posting a video of people threatening to kill him. Huge double standard.

I'm sure pedos like this faggot degenerate are all sweating bullets right now, ever since Epstein was arrested.

Attached: 9517463980476908372698.jpg (500x333, 25K)

This guy is a cannibal. This needs to be relentlessly mentioned and him reminded of it. He is literally out of his mind because he’s been infected with whatever disease you contract from eating brains

Attached: 7FB87B8A-B610-45F3-80E6-24FABA256A50.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

>I'm sure pedos like this faggot degenerate are all sweating bullets right now

Except theyre not. His Twitter account is still up.

mass report see what (((twitter))) does

It’s coming. In the news today - Trump has a surprise coming.

politico.com/story/2019/08/07/white-house-tech-censorship-1639051

>Wah wah Profanity makes me feel all depressed and unconfy!!

Really man you think you are an intellectual?

Attached: 1562941644582.jpg (369x369, 20K)

A literal who with an opinion. Twitter is the epitome of literal who's with opinions. Why are you surprised.

When does everyone start making sausage?

Attached: entered shoulder damage.jpg (448x300, 40K)

So tiring same old feels 50 years now.

Attached: anti Trump violance.jpg (1554x5025, 3.46M)

Because calling for 'eradicating' groups is fucking retarded no matter how pro free speech you are. This guy isnt even banned and im sure hes said other dumb shit in the past too.

Attached: 70c787881948303be32fd47d2fc6188c80f1dbaa950eeb715dfe3c5ec184b3e1.png (277x289, 221K)

He white.

No

I was called a racist for saying I was a native English speaker.

Attached: honk honk.gif (500x516, 104K)

Twitter isn't a ((they)) it's a Saudi MKultra to get white people to turn on one another.

Come at me, faggot. I don't even own a MAGA hat or care about Trump, but I'll buy one just for this.

I will chronicle your journey.

Based. Trumptards need to be wiped off the map.

They claim LEGALLY BUYING A GUN OR AMMO IS "EVIDENCE" OF THE NEED OF A RED FLAG RAID.

>I live in Hawaii
>Witness against HPD
>and poor
>Cops tried to frame and murder me
>I am not a criminal so they falsified paperwork and raided me
>They tried to get me to come out shooting because their cockroach civilian groups had been prowling, making death threats and attempting forced entries for the past few months with open support by uniformed cops
>They called my name without announcing themselves as police to get me to come out into a firing squad because they thought I would be pissed and on edge
>I let them arrest me without resistance and they put guns to my head after I was cuffed.
>They pulled back fast when witnesses came out to see what was happening.

HPD and other communist terrorist groups across the country are chomping at the fucking bit to WACO innocents and put handcuffed people against a wall in the street and shoot them. They revel in going after the vulnerable innocent and claiming they dindu nuffin and were just following orders by murdering them for owning guns.

I know this has little to do with this thread but I spent a lot of time typing this for a different thread and it got archived before I could reply.

Attached: hawaii treason acquisition shit.png (1550x385, 58K)

Wut?

Attached: Abramowitch and DeMidget.jpg (665x564, 61K)

Raised the nog and beaner employment rate

Anyone reported this dunecoon?

OK, that is an improvement from the retard posts of:
>
and >

You seem off

Where do you find this guy in person?

God I hope so

Tough words from him and he won't lift a finger to put his words into action.
Because he's a coward that has institutional corporate backing of his feel good hug box comments.
This man probably thinks at his core that he is a revolutionary mind that is going against the Tyrell Corp.
- mean while hes the real thought slave.

This is what republicucks, hell, anyone right of sharp left fucking turn, don't grasp. If you don't agree with the narrative and the planned direction... any part of the narrative and planned direction.. there is no argument. No debate. No planned future and no concessions to be made. Even yesterday's liberals are on the chopping block because the plan is for a revolution against anything remotely normal. If everyone went along with the narrative today they would have something even crazier to encourage tomorrow.

who the fuck do you think OWNS twitter?

Attached: who-owns-twitter.jpg (510x1361, 280K)

I believe you cuz I once lived on Maui and the cops beat the shit out of my friend.

We should turn in all our guns to make it easier for them to eradicate us.

Attached: HeebGunGrabber.png (1265x585, 133K)

They love to call witnesses and victims crazy in a mocking fashion until evidence is presented, then the accusations become very serious and in their stories, their victims turn into monsters. Horrible, white supremacist Russian monsters.

Attached: Google senior engineer sabotage Trump phone.png (659x398, 44K)

Despite his enthusiasm, I do not think he will enjoy rope day.

They are very good at that if you are handcuffed.

Attached: Is this bait.png (720x1280, 232K)

>No. The only way to teach these people a lesson is to launch a criminal antitrust lawsuit (which has been started by the DOJ) and completely dissolve one of the giants.

No. the DOJ is an enforcement arm remains an enforcement arm of the DNC, since Trump refused to arrest the leadership, so don't expect real results on that front. Trump could use agencies including the FCC and the FEC but he lacks the balls to do so. As long as he gets to whine on twitter uninterrupted, he could give two shits about the rights of his supporters

He's probably an Iranian Jew pretending to be pure Iranian in order to make Iran look bad.

Fucking based digits

The Twitter warriors are going to make the lefts psychos do something like shoot up a bunch of Republican congressman while they're playing baseball.

Oh wait ..

I guess they're trying for something more this time? Like legitimizing the murder of Trump voters?

These fuckers will literally provoke a national race war to prevent a Trump 2020.

I don't give a shit what he said. If I cared about every twitter thread I'd have some serious issues.

1) Literal nobody
2) eat shit and die

Threads started with twitter posts should be banned. If we wanted to be on twitter, we would be on twitter.

agreed. Fuck this reacting to every opinion of alltime bullshit. These faggots are useless.

It's time
youtube.com/watch?v=oRNQlEQDMeE

This is why I don't like getting involved in politics. Too many crazy people.

:: BURP ::