WHY

Does everyone have to touch this goddamn wall exactly?

Attached: 1565225259085.jpg (898x628, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pktMqkfvoBM
bitchute.com/video/FauOFMJBxHsE/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a turist attraction

Could you imagine if someone installed a glory hole in it?

Attached: nice.jpg (300x300, 13K)

now this is epic

Attached: 1564398548577 (1).png (723x935, 1.06M)

It's how the brainworm is absorbed into the body

I like how he has a helper making sure that he touches it

its like swearing allegiance, like how the kings of europe used to have to kiss the popes feet, an act of submission and fealty

i dont trust anyone that has been pictured with that evil

They still do that

Attached: christianity.jpg (620x465, 36K)

but what is it about the wall specifically or is it honestly just a popes feet of symbolism

Attached: 1555386304578.jpg (800x800, 152K)

Attached: 1555352954148.jpg (720x672, 71K)

they speak out and condemn your ancestors and history while reinforcing and revering their own

these photo ops are satanic rituals
flaunting their control and influence to the world and no one is the wiser

maybe catholicucks still do, i don't know actually. wouldnt surprise me

It's a symbolic act of supplication that the person is on Team-Jew.

Why didn't he go honor George Washington instead?

It's Israeli meddling in our elections.

Also...
Glad to see some semblance of reasonabilty in one corner of the MSM (Tucker). Whites founded, built, secured, expanded and gave this country its identity. Mexicans and the rest of the shitskins can stay in their own lands instead of stealing ours.

What surprises me is how there is plenty of evidence that different ethnicities don't like to live together.
The USSR, Yugoslavia, Sudan, Czechoslovakia are now all in the dustbin of history on account of this simple fact. Why would the powers that be expect a different result in North America?

No, we can't get along. We need our exclusive living space. It is our right as a people.

It's the "Wailing Wall" on the Second Temple in Jerusalem, which the Romans looted and burned to the ground (see: Trajan's column), thus sending the Juice into exile and Babylon Babylon (muh captivity), effectively creating the Diaspora Juice of today, but mostly it's just to prove you're a good goy.

P.S.
Your Knight Templar pic was also a Christ/Juice cuck who put the Juice their Holy Land before his own..

its a pledge of loyalty to israel

>The USSR, Yugoslavia, Sudan, Czechoslovakia are now all in the dustbin of history on account of this simple fact. Why would the powers that be expect a different result in North America?
they know it wont work, theyre destroying our countries on purpose

This. They don't give a shit. They are manipulatimg your countries on the news, every night, with outright lies and they know it.

Agreed.

Ideologically, yeah, those knights got cucked, but they also marched across europe and slaughtered shitskins. I'll let God balance the karma for their acts.

Attached: bz-5d118636352ff.jpg (676x800, 93K)

fags actually doing something cool for once

Attached: 1561630601603s.jpg (250x246, 6K)

Trump touched the wall 811 days before 8/11.

Because if they don't the banking cartel will kill them.

Rituals are at the epicenter of their brain functions. Which is why they are considered to have high IQs. They have a racial consciousness beyond any other race on this planet, and they have a larger space in their brain dedicated to neurolinguistics, which promotes repetition. repetition. repetition. (3x) (old magick trick)

Attached: 1554323352846.png (439x290, 141K)

You don’t win without touching the wall of Satan.

They're giving it their energy. It's like an immobile spirit bomb.

youtube.com/watch?v=pktMqkfvoBM

Well, he just could not wait to suck up to kikes.
I want to live in the timeline, when Germany won WWII and the USA fought against the limeys.

they'll kill you and replace you with a body double if you don't.

God wins in the end and the end is close.

Neat.

5D chess. Tho watching unmolested WWII videos is encouraging and the best thing one can do is not live in nostalgia but fight to recreate and re envision that which was great about it.

Attached: bloomer.png (1024x1024, 1M)

>end is close.
any day now

>Trajan's column
Hey stupid! It was vaspasian and his son Titus and it was the colliseum not Trajan's column. Trajan built the column after he detroyed the Dacian nation. Read gibbons Decline and fall of the Roman Empire. You won't come off looking retarded and pissing the Italians off.

Because they're leeches and bred leeches. Their bullshit isn't special, it's just confusing to retards, so they pander to retards. Guess how many retards we have vs their little tribal inbred retards. How's that for kike logic?

trips replying to each other and contradicting each other

Related vid
>Satan At The Wailing Wall

Attached: tJcbEXT1fQlaF2J7oO1eT4Kl_small.jpg (263x263, 12K)

Go there and piss on it.

but who has the higher digits?
anyway, i didnt even take his post sarcastically cuz I know I'm right

Attached: 1563996008823.jpg (1079x483, 40K)

>they'll kill you and replace you with a body double if you don't.
Source?

Oh JA, where do they have you and why?

what is wrong with politicians?

why has nobody blown up this wall yet

Because everyone is scard of the jew chimpout. But honesly, besides jews no one would give a shit and the optics would be pure comedy.

Some old Hebrew law having to do with kings or rulers entering Isreal? idk im guessing lol

They're dry-humping the Devil. Really.^^^^