So who here is still planning to even vote in 2020?

>me
>Zion Don gets worse and worse day by day
>Can't imagine myself going full accelerationist either
pol was right again, I suppose. Democracy seems more and more like a meme. I can either vote for Zion Don and MIGA, or I can vote Dem and destroy any flimsy attempt at supposed "moral duty to vote" that I still have
This is especially bad in America, since we've essentially got Republican or Democrat. At least in Europastan, there's at least something resembling choice. Here it's just one or the other. Republican being the best choice out of ten options would be one thing. But right now we only get to pick the (barely) lesser of two evils.
>inb4 shill
Quiet, MAGApede.

Attached: Office.png (1920x1080, 2.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/weIR1tRXgXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: SAGE.jpg (1156x2031, 1.1M)

Take off the memeflag and maybe someone will take you seriously

I don't think we've seen the real Dem nominee yet. It's still over 1 year away from the election. They're starting this early to keep people distracted until they can enact martial law and march all the "evil white racists" off to FEMA camps

Look Youre clearly juse fuckin shillin casue you dont want the competition bitch

OR you could just not vote.

Just stay home. Don't endorse evil with a vote buddy. All evil is still evil my man.

My state elected a homosexual jew as governor, there is no reason for me to vote outside of state elections. There are local things I will be voting on, but there is really no point in me paying attention to Presidential politics when it comes to elections. They're all shit anyway

How many times jew assho!e?

>don't vote third party, just stay home
grinds my gears man

I didn't vote last time either. Unless Ron Paul is gonna go another round fuck it.

SHIIIIIIILL

This is the unfortunate world we live in and why clown world/ yang gang/ accelerationist memes have gained such popularity--because white men are quickly realizing there is no solution within the current system.
youtu.be/weIR1tRXgXo

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-07-22-14-58-01.jpg (1406x2542, 1M)

Bernie Based Sanders.

I am because of Yang. Normally I wouldn't vote.

>muh zion don

Attached: 1561304864461.jpg (806x728, 116K)

>people calling my thread a shill thread
I'm just a lurker normally.
>implying any of the Dem candidates would be good anyways
In any case, I genuinely think that Trump has lost this election. The reason Trump was able to do stuff like win the election, and even flip Penn. was because he was supposed to be a big change, and the most important election for a long time. Instead, it's been more of the same, and this year especially, him being Democrat-lite
>millions of legal immigrants
and what have you. That's my biggest problem. Not even the fact that he's not completed his campaign promises, but in many ways he's done a 180 on them. I'll probably just stay home this election cycle. It's almost too difficult to watch all of this anymore.

>pol was right again
.claim to have been here since before election
>doesn't know how to write Jow Forums

I will vote for Donald Blumpf even though he is a failure because that's still better than the traitor the Dems will undoubtedly decide to put up.

Nice non argument guy, but what op said is empirically true. Trump,is surrounded by zionists, most of his children are married to jews, and trump himself calls him the best president for Israel...what more can the guy do to let you know he is a zionist?

honestly, no one has earned my vote. when someone does, i will vote.
otherwise, i will exercise my rights and not vote.

We won't see anyone on the ballot in every state if they're not a devout zionist. Imagine how much worse we'd be with Hillary. HR5 would've passed by now which would destroy the 1A and give LGBT a special status to persecute anyone who offends them

Trump, has definitly lost his memtix energy.
His recent comments concerning red flag laws have even disturbed his boomer base as well.

>remember, white conservatives, don't vote! Just let your brown betters do it for you and everything will be fine!

Yep, but we've got retards still trying to convince us that he's about to pull a fast one on the Jews. They refuse to see what's right in front of them.

Just do it anyway. You don't want the Dems to win, and his shitposting has still been entertaining. Take the honkpill, idiot. Life gets a lot easier when you do. This is the show. We've seen the first act, we're almost through the second, and it's just about time for intermission. Grab some snacks and bullets, because the second half will require audience participation.

Attached: clown world 2.jpg (960x540, 66K)

Checked and qft

Attached: NoRefunds.jpg (600x600, 46K)

My take is, Trump is wallstreet and the banker's bitch. Basically..everything he's done, wants, bitches about with the FED is to blow this everything bubble even bigger, which is being subsidized by sacrificing savers, and piling on more debt..effectively taking us through bankruptcy. EVEN WITH ALL THIS SHIT. The left are even fucking worse and that's a hard feat to pull off. That just highlights just how fucked up our political/economic situation is. So I'm basically forced to have to vote for Trump. I mean it's either Trump who is taking us through bankruptcy and setting up the stage for an epic wealth transfer greater than 2008 while pushing for the CFR backed USMCA or shit. Tulsi maybe but she still has leftist positions albeit she's anti-war, still it's shit. I wish Deez nuts and Giant meteor had a real shot at 2020.

weak attempt, you fucking retard

>HR5 would've passed by now
It's already passed the House somehow, which is rather horrifying.
We need something which bars Congress from even attempting to pass blatantly unconstitutional stuff like this. Yeah, I know we have 2A (for now), and SCOTUS. But with 2A, a lot of people, myself and, let's not kid ourselves, most of Jow Forums included, do not want to go fighting. And getting SCOTUS to do anything is seemingly next to impossible.

Tulsi

Yang

Americans should stop voting entirely and let the political system collapse. Zoomers and Millennials already realized this when Bernie lost. In the future it will like be picking between the ANC or EFF in South Africa. I’m not falling for the lesser of two evils meme.

Attached: 6C183AB7-8206-4C9B-82CD-5E3AC5467965.jpg (1080x1004, 298K)

Third party candidates never get elected, it’s just best to stay home. If nobody shows up, then we’d end up in a political crisis.

Hillary would’ve been Obama’s third term, nowhere near as bad as you describe it.

I rather see our economy crash, the good times unironically need to stop if any political movement is going to form. That unfortantely means voting for the Dems.

Tulsi is my big sisteru

Onichan don't touch me there, it makes me feel funny.

Attached: 1475a6f07e0045cfd967366401ae5ebdaf040fe9157b3191ed18b915a95814a9.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Trump and Reps are the clear lesser of evils
You're not voting for action. You're voting on rhetoric.
If Trump (and Reps) lose, the media will spin it as a victory against racism.
Any and I mean ANY momentum we had will be completely reversed.
His actual actions don't matter because the average American isn't educated enough to know how much he isn't (or is) even close to keeping his promises.
It's about culture and he is clearly pushing the culture in the right direction.

War is said to be politics by other means. What about civil war? What about revolt? Let's do that instead. Let's erase non-whites off the face of the entire country and go from there. That sounds more reasonable then just voting.

Attached: o5g3wg9tk1f31.jpg (800x806, 140K)

Patrick Little

this
if you vote against repubs we will all die

Just by putting his name out there you're putting him on a shitlist of traitors who want to exploit stupid people.

>he is "pushing culture"
No, he's fucking you in the ass and you're screaming for seconds.

Attached: Lehman-Deutsche parallel.jpg (976x506, 106K)

Hi fbi

Attached: B3F5053E-2DFF-4511-9FD1-65C038F222C3.jpg (750x423, 250K)

"This country can tolerate a lot more immigrants" ~ Joe Biden

Attached: D-J5BIAVUAAv0Nl.jpg (750x834, 161K)

>white supremacy is on the rise because of Trump
>he's not changing the culture moron

Pick 1 genius

>>white supremacy is on the rise because of Trump
If you actually believe this then you should consider suicide.

Nobody’s voting kikebertarian, faggot.

Attached: 7EFE32BB-D45B-4979-AB5A-F6EC15969177.gif (480x268, 2.28M)

Planning to round up as many homeless people as possible to vote Trump by offering them a free meal or drugs.

>But right now we only get to pick the (barely) lesser of two evils.
that happens everywhere in the democratic world
democracy sucks

I'm going full accelerationist (vote wise) the faster we hit the bottom the faster whites will wake up and can re-build. Both parties suck. The losers in all of it each election is us.

Attached: e7cd1159e97c1e01fde8073cc4643788.jpg (563x583, 62K)

I'm voting Dem to trigger the Trump shills, Israelis and Southern Baptist Evangelical types and GOP pawns.

people is stupid, they won't rebel in mass, they end up accepting even the most absurd leftist crap

fine with me
just means we were dead already

white nationalism definitely is on the rise. white supremacy I'm not so sure. They aren't the same thing. White nationalism means maintaining a solid majority of Non-Hispanic Whites in the country. White Supremacy means kicking out or killing everyone that isn't White.