What did Representative Steven Cohen mean by this?

What did Representative Steven Cohen mean by this?

Attached: Steve Cohen.png (749x591, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/lj7Gs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He wants white supremacists to die for Israel

Democrats want to ban guns, and refuse to acknowledge the basis for the 2nd amendment

Rifles are literally the least useful thing on a battlefield today.

>you

Attached: 1564500436294.webm (460x252, 622K)

cant i just go to iraq and shoot people without enlisting? also, i would have gone officer instead of enlisted. eagle scout fuckheads

Thought they're against american imperialism and shit

Uhhh id rather stay right here and shoot my rifles and handguns. Plinking in the woods is awesome. No thanks, Jew.

(((Cohen)))

Unironically this....

Not sure you could have said it in any fewer words than that.

Wasn't allowed to engage. What an idiot!

mossad runs the world

Who gets shot?

"I'm a cuck who will willingly give up your rights so that I, and the goyim that serve me, can feel safe."

He means that Uncle Sam Goldbergstein needs you to go fight Israeli wars so no Jew has to pay for their crimes.

>sage memeflag threads

also he meant "if you want to ban guns then go to sweden"

hes based and red pilled, unfortunately. Genetic trash ought to water the sands of the middle east with their blood

/thread

>You want to be a good goy?
>Give up your weapons and fight Israel's wars.Enlist!

>die for israel
Goddamn it's so blatant it looks like a parody

>assault weapon
DON'T THEY KNOW HOW REDICULOUS THEY SOUND? FUCK

Attached: 1564385120967.png (396x385, 119K)

We really haven't had that many deaths over there to be honest. Our K/D ratio is huge.

Attached: 1449619806908.gif (260x240, 1.24M)

Government has been infiltrated by muslim terrorists.

Nah honestly I don't know.

Seems like he's saying
Step 1. Go To Iraq/Afganistan
Step 2. Enlist in Iraq Military

they think if they keep spamming the word "assault" it'll scare all the normies into handing over their guns

if there's one thing you burgers should take away from this mass shooting shit, it's that your politicians on both the Left and Right want to completely fuck you and snatch as many of your guns as they can, which seems deeply concerning...

Lmao.

Pretty good off the line but that form needs some work

Attached: 1565222694586.jpg (923x713, 68K)

fpbp

/thread

What is an assault weapon?

actually, wait a minute why are we still in Afghanistan?

I guess he means die for isreal idk

Attached: 805.jpg (224x225, 4K)

a man kills a bunch of people in their own country they're a psychopath

they do the same thing on the other side of the world for Israel and they're a patriot

So he wants us to go to Iraq or Afghanistan then enlist?
What?

What's an assault weapon? Only thing I know of is defense weapon.

US-Afghanistan war started in 2001 and continues today. That means there are soldiers there right now that were born after the war began and enlisted at 18. By the way, this is the longest running war in american history.

He's betting on another shoah where he gets to direct, so more of a gulag.

bump

Wasting a 5 million dollar missile on one raghead, and people wonder why we are 22 trillion in debt

Depends in Britain it's a spoon

CIA have been fucking around in that country since 1979

Oh look a jew telling folks to fight in the ME.

>Service guarantees citizenship!
>Would you like to know more?

Attached: future zogbot.jpg (600x336, 159K)

Can you post link to he original tweet? thanks

Oy gevalt!

Attached: The nose knows.png (866x451, 369K)

>VENT YOUR HATRED OUT ON INNOCENT MUSLIMS, GOYIM!
Look up Toyotomi Hideyoshi's invasion of Korea. Foreign wars are a release valve for tyrannical governments.

Attached: physics.png (641x750, 678K)

archive.is/lj7Gs

Cohen is one of the most worthless,scummy muthafukas in Congress! A Congress that is disproportionately FULL of liberal Jews !

I already did faggot, and Iraq. Now do I get to keep my guns? Of course not you kike

Maybe he was a HVT

Attached: 1471152478276.gif (315x216, 1.33M)

Fake

>checks Wikipedia page
>no military service

Also:
>Cohen is Tennessee's first Jewish congressman.
Oh how the South has fallen.

Attached: steve-cohen-chickenbarr.jpg (1000x562, 444K)

south always loved jews

Source?

Attached: EU memeflag.png (1220x1170, 480K)

He means die for israel

>Democrat
>Cohen
>go to the Middle East to die for Jews
LMAO holy shit, this is kikery 100 boys

Attached: 1467143208842.jpg (498x330, 40K)

how much eugenics does NZ have? probably a lot lower than more dangerous places. A population of complacent goyim just like most of the 1st world now

>he hasnt figured out the debt is meaningless and the entire economy of the world is just a bunch of numbers
oh no no no

Nope.

he wants to retire i guess

brainwashed liberal nazi

Attached: 20InchZipper.jpg (576x1024, 89K)

This is that dude that said “fuck niggers kfc is the white mans chicken” before taking a bite in front of congress. This Jew knows what’s up.

He hasn’t figured out the debt isn’t meaningless it means our nation is selling off government assets to private investors privatizing things like our roads and national parks. Trump wants to sell the international space station, that’s how broke we are.

"Assault Weapon" is a made up term. It's a legal catch all for "whatever we want to ban." My Desert Eagle is an "Assault Weapon" in New York State, but not in my home state.

Attached: IMG_20181216_010635.jpg (2688x1512, 489K)

Literally pic related

Attached: serveimage (14).jpg (541x704, 109K)

Tennessee Representative Steven Ira Cohen is just a big pooper and also his diaper is full

Military industrial complex but it's Vegas style gun ranges where you actually kill people that the government has designated as "in season"

The only way to get your hands on a gun in America is to fight (and die) for Pissrael.
Because America is a nation of sovereigns.

It's pretty groovy that the dems are okay with Iraq and Afghanistan now.

>die for Israel goy

majority of US is internally owned
sure we shouldnt be selling so much to foreigners but thats nothing compared to US companies that manufacture elsewhere

majority of US debt*

"assault rifle" by definition is capable of fully automatic fire. Try to buy one. I did serve my country.

Cmon Americans, dont you want to shoot arabs half a world away to satiate this chosen one?

Attached: 1555977901135.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Representative Cohen is correct. Weapons that are specifically designed to kill as many people as fast as possible have no business being in the hands of civilians.

>Cohen
>want to exercise your rights? you CAN! just go die for israel!
Truly cryptic stuff...

Attached: 1558321389226.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Ever heard of a "tactical dilator", son? I defy you to make a case for an object that literally only serves to keep mentally ill men on the frontlines because they need to keep the surgical wound where their dick should be open.

Attached: 1559005398162.png (600x474, 6K)