I actually don't hate niggers. I've been on this board for years and still don't hate niggers...

I actually don't hate niggers. I've been on this board for years and still don't hate niggers. I'm center left and my politics never really changed. I mostly just come here for the memes.

Attached: 1493937265633.jpg (1024x518, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!XeQgmK5C!n0Qc8MKQ7D1u7I85WzXYRpzVcKG7OX-xADQvVYxqhlY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm very gay, yet somehow this OP sucks even more cock

I don't really hate niggers either.
I'm a fascist, but I just want them to go back to Africa.

But you hate blacks right?

13-50 motherfucker

I've been on here since 2014 and I think I'm a good amount less racist today than I was back then. it is what you make of it

Good for you, keep preppin' that bull. Taste the semen.

Attached: prepthatbull.jpg (191x361, 15K)

You are american. You have nigger blood flowing through your veins. Mutt piece of shit.

same user
i am apolitical after intense use of Jow Forums

now i just make bait threads all the time

Read this mega.nz/#!XeQgmK5C!n0Qc8MKQ7D1u7I85WzXYRpzVcKG7OX-xADQvVYxqhlY

says the majority nigger country

nigger lover

I didn't say I love them, I just don't hate them.

>click this link to malware user
no thanks.

fpbp
/thread

Niggers and spics are genetic garbage. These lowlifes will turn the USA into a third world shithole. If you cannot understand that, then you must be a retarded nigger or spic.

I just hate niggers. Blacks tend to be more nigger then anyone else because most are raised wrong or arent raised at all. Not my fault nigger is another word for ignorant.

Neither do we. We just don't like how they behave and we want them to leave our territories.

It doesn't have malware. And that would matter if you used Linux, but I digress.

I know niggers are an inferior race that is less intelligent and more prone to crime than whites, but it doesn’t impact my judgment of a nigger standing in front of me. I guess I’m racist on a macro level but not a micro level, anyone understand that?

>center left
Fuck off Tim

ill let you in on a little secret, we're a communist board since day 1. but it's hard to get people to embrace it without a hitler boogeyman, so we created this place to meme normies into becoming right wing death squads so we can convince the general public to give up their freedoms and guns.

Same fren. Same.

I'm a spic but I wish all niggers were gone

I'm here for the shit posts, mainly.

based fag lol

Attached: jhvgutf8.png (790x559, 227K)

Same here desu. I'm a race realist, but that doesn't mean a complete blownout asshole about it. Also I admnit american niggers are absolute braindead savages, but mostly because they are american, at least africans have an excuse ffs...
Oh and whites are assholes
>Hi there white frens, how is your battle against zog going?
>bblllaaargghh fuck off shitsking ur shithole get off my cuntry
But they are assholes mostly because they are american...I think I see a pattern lel