So what exactly constitutes as a hate crime?

So what exactly constitutes as a hate crime?

Attached: 1565222340415.png (598x482, 346K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/249
twitter.com/prayingmedic/status/1157866096143114241
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a crime that i hate

being white

Anything a white male does.

Imagine every white incel on this site getting executed.

I couldn't be happier.

Saying "frick you, jew!"

Having a dissenting opinion

saying you dont enjoy israel as a holiday destination. or something like that

Misgendering a tranny

>every white incel on this site getting executed
So, like 5 deaths.
Whoop de doo.

is it a hate crime to say the holocaust was a Jewish conspiracy

checked

Fuck, well hate to burst your bubble but it sure isn't an army pal.

Hes tired of the manifestos

yes

Attached: anti-semitism.pg.jpg (1127x771, 151K)

Doing what Trump says

Attached: EBIiTeFWkAA2o8K.jpg (1825x1383, 431K)

Being white probably

All crimes are hate crimes.

This isn't even stretching, as stretching actually makes some kind of connection.
What's even funnier is faggotrs like this would be the first to swear one muslim terror attack has nothing to do with islam.

So being successful, having a family and owning a house will constitute for the death penalty

Infliction of physical harm or attempt thereto based on discriminatory motivations. Only hate crimes involving use of weapons, rape, or kidnapping are eligible for the death penalty. All nonviolent "hate crimes" are not hate crimes and are protected First Amendment speech. No person has ever been charged with a hate crime for nonviolent acts.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/249

that's my president.,

Its when you say things like:
"I hate mondays!"
People like that deserves to be dragged outside into the street and shot in the back of the head like the dogs they are.

Already does friendzilla

Labeling people low IQ or enemies of the people.

>Wiegman describes the definition of a hate crime in court:
>twitter.com/prayingmedic/status/1157866096143114241
Basically a hate crime is when you assault someone with a weapon because of race/religion/gender.

Thank God, finally somebody else who isn't retarded, and not even an American. Mutts have profound misconceptions of laws that apply to them. Basic, plain-English laws. It's incredible. My girl is half-Argentine and has never been there. Hopefully we meet when I take her!

Anything the jews deem to be so

What a fallacious strawman. Many don’t say that Israel is an inherently racist state (unless you’re a leftist that’s actually consistent about ethnostates being bad), but that their actions towards Palestinians and other minorities in Israeli is discriminatory
>held to standards other democratic countries aren’t
Lel if other democratic countries did half the shit Israel did, NATO would have already invaded them

Not trusting the plan

Attached: 1558738632498.jpg (510x518, 59K)

This post best post

Attached: 1565018104676.jpg (604x604, 52K)

I hope it is sleeping in my bed naked.

drumpf is a kike puppet

Real patriots vote for Tulsi Gabbard!

Attached: net ram.png (805x474, 398K)

Only applies to Trump's precious Jews

Whatever happened to the girl, early 20s blonde, who got caught putting up posters for a "white supremacist" group? After catching her by breaking out the fucking fingerprint dusters and examining blocks of security footage, they charged her with fucking littering.

Turns out littering carries a maximum sentence of six months and x thousand dollars, so they were seeking that. But that wasn't enough for (((them))), so they were looking into a hate crime enhancement. For fucking littering.

I can't find her now, but I think her first name was Grace. Jow Forums of course did nothing to help her, and instead argued whether her last name was jewish or not.

Mondays are a day of peace

you