NOT A FUCKING DRILL

680 illegals deported from Mississippi in ONE FUCKING RAID. This is a first-degree happening, if Trump keeps up this pace over 300K invaders will be gone before election day. He’s finally keeping his promise. Let’s hope it’s even more.
foxnews.com/us/ice-raids-on-mississippi-food-processing-plants-result-in-680-arrests.amp

Attached: F17A249F-57F8-4892-9127-6AC6EB4164AC.png (1200x675, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.freeadvice.com/tax_law/income_tax_law/report_filing_tax_returns.htm
mega.nz/#!XeQgmK5C!n0Qc8MKQ7D1u7I85WzXYRpzVcKG7OX-xADQvVYxqhlY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>MFW I realized 300k is the amount in my state alone

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 223K)

680 is impressive.
Bump, before i read article.

you are celebrating 300k?
there's 40 FUCKING MILLION BROWN LEECHES HERE.

>thousands pouring in every day
>680 deported
>hes keeping his promise
are you retarded or just gay?

Attached: ptg is gay.png (1319x498, 106K)

Something is better than nothing.
>Let’s hope it’s even more.

See

Keep it going

Attached: 1493867813916.jpg (450x440, 24K)

>if Trump keeps up this pace

And they were detained and removed directly from where they were working.
680 immediate job openings.
bump

Attached: w7.jpg (285x177, 10K)

>file>select>Potatoes_Trump.jpg
Trump fell down stairs and shit his pants

TRUST THE PLAN

-Q

>there's 40 FUCKING MILLION BROWN LEECHES HERE.
This is true.
Flip side is 680 jobs were just created.

well... the manager got busted too...

What # of them will be back in the US working within a year (if they are even deported)?

>680 illegals deported over the course of several years
>they all come back because trump didn't build the wall

Thanks for nothing

39,999,320 illegals actually.

What's the percentage of u.s population that's illegal? My guess would be at least 1/10 people?
Probably in a few years it'll be 20% right?
Very neat to think that 1/5 people could be illegal.

>0.006181818% is impressive

Report the processing plant to the IRS for tax evasion on the workers. Guaranteed they are under the table.

You may get a share of the cash they collect.

It was 7 raids.

He's doing it carefully. Companies were warned far in advance that if you run on illegals, you will get ICEd and I'm sure this is one of them. Optics are a challenge with the Internet and he may not hit his goals and that's just reality. His motto is ahead of time and under budget so he may even do better. Don't mind the globalist kikedshills. This shit is happening and I see the difference on the ground

Attached: g3twt4lrt0f31.jpg (878x675, 94K)

For a single raid? Yes. Largest single-state enforcement operation in this country’s history.

we need those number to hit 68k per day.

Only 20 or so million to go now

45th in that ass!

Attached: D322C178-FA6E-4D35-B404-B2EB72B5490D.jpg (820x1024, 145K)

300K out of ~30 million with no wall and still accepting anybody who walks through the border for "Asylum" isn't doing jack shit. And it won't be 300K, extrapolating from single data points is how you become a Climatologist

>680 illegals deported from Mississippi in ONE FUCKING RAID.
Just goes to show you how underestimated the illegal population is.

Not joking. You can get paid for reporting businesses that don't pay taxes on their pet illegals.

law.freeadvice.com/tax_law/income_tax_law/report_filing_tax_returns.htm

Checked and kek'd.

Attached: CqVjlTZUIAAK1Tt.jpg (900x1200, 159K)

>if Trump keeps up this pace

Something has to be done and soon. Share this document with white people mega.nz/#!XeQgmK5C!n0Qc8MKQ7D1u7I85WzXYRpzVcKG7OX-xADQvVYxqhlY

6 minutes.

Attached: 400 illegals in 5 minutes.jpg (888x1018, 168K)

Probably more like 22 million or something

Rolling for tomorrow's count

Attached: 1564941491291.png (492x473, 93K)

>940
You heard it here first

ILLEGALS BTFO

Attached: 1357280355965.png (368x447, 273K)

Too bad he’s going to make that up with legal subhumans

You have got to be kidding. WHAT THE FUCK?!

Attached: a987ff9f98d79ecbf8ee4ae4226dafe3.jpg (235x344, 9K)

When can we have einsatzgruppen?

Maybe I misunderstood did they just move them around? They aren't getting deported? Why Indiana?

I actually felt bad watching the video of the mom and her kid crying knowing they were going to be separated

Fuck what is happening to me Jow Forums

Pay no mind boss, paid shill here.
You are fine. Everything is fine.
Feel free to get tired of wining at your own convenience.

Attached: Deportations under each president.jpg (750x418, 58K)

>680 out of
>~10,000,000
Whoopty flippin doo
But SOON, amirite MIGApedes?

Get a grip we have too many niggers here anyway fuck if we need all the illegals too.

Were they deported or were they detained (to be released at when no one is looking)?

Attached: 1557289580514.jpg (480x480, 107K)

That is normal empathy don't worry it is ok to care about the Invaders. You are a human.

If I had to presume....
to trigger the libs then owning the libs
Or some retarded shit like that.

I'm angry what the fuck was the goddamn point then? Just musical illegals.

Good idea, the government should reward a bounty to any one who who gives info of any illegals.

Why are you asking questions? stop asking questions.

Attached: 1558306956537.jpg (1024x548, 48K)

>president for 2.5 years
>one raid
ur math is wrong op
if he keeps up this pace 680 illegals will be deported by election day

You literally can't make shit out of that image. You're comparing 8 years to... 1 month? 1 year? Who fucking knows - there's no date on it.

>what the fuck was the goddamn point then?
Same point as these (pic related) prototypes.
Campaign talk.

Attached: campaign talk.jpg (474x237, 8K)

>unless something can happen all at once, it doesn't count

get a load of that retard education. seriously, just gather around and point and laugh at this retard for being so fucking stupid.

Attached: 1531101498248.jpg (400x396, 29K)

>inb4: this was aired on [date]
Those numbers aren't reported on a daily basis. They're reported at a regular interval (I believe quarterly, but I'm not certain).

he needs to deport 300k a month

>Illegals

Dreamers son.. although it looks like this dream turned into a nightmare.

Attached: 10458.jpg (640x480, 115K)

Well, you can't deport 10 million people at the same time, at least they're doing something i guess.

Good
I hope all companies/managers get thrown in jail for employing these fucks. I get so sick of running to the store in the morning on my way to work and these fucking lawn care/tree service guys come in and it's a fleet of trucks with the head white guys and then like 30 mexicans all tagging along with them clogging shit up.

At 680 illegals/day, it will only take 40 years to get rid of them all.

Wait, anchor babies and daca still exist. They will shit out millions upon millions that more than make up for the amount deported.

You’re too soft. Read about Kate Steinle and toughen up.

Lets do math.
>Obama = 8 years = ~3 million deportations
You with me so far?
Ok let keep going
>Trump = 3.7 years = ~300 thousand deportation
So we can say that
>(Trump X 2) < (Obama X 1)

Ouch. MIGApedes rekt.

Why not just shoot them with all those guns you guys got.

>At 680 illegals/day, it will only take 40 years to get rid of them all.
If they stop reprodu.... never mind.

This only happened in one state? Sorry not good enough.

user,...have you been watching the news?

Speculation: coincidence that agents knew raids were about to start when a dorky douchebag decides to drop a shitty manifesto and do stupid shit in Minecraft?

Attached: 1561412917941.jpg (600x600, 59K)

>>Trump = 3.7 years = ~300 thousand deportation
Where do you see that in that image? You don't. You pulled it straight out of your ass. You didn't understand what I said at all - that much is obvious. Here it is again. Try reading it slowly, or 5-20 times if you need to.

>You literally can't make shit out of that image. You're comparing 8 years to... 1 month? 1 year? Who fucking knows - there's no date on it.

680 isn’t even a small dent, most of those illegals will come back in a month.

Lol they deported 0.0002% of all illegals. MAGA!

>f Trump keeps up this pace over 300K invaders will be gone before election day.
Is this supposed to impress me. Let me know when it’s at least 1 million with more self-deporting out of fear.

Why are people choosing to be delusional about this? It's game over. He should have closed the fucking border months ago. When this county becomes majority brown...it's over. Based legal brownies, based niggers. fucking kill me. We get to work so we pay for all the BASED FREE SHIT the brown babies need. The only thing that will cheer me up is Iran nuking Israel.

Which he won’t, because Trump doesn’t care about open borders.

>in what a federal prosecutor described as "the largest single-state immigration enforcement operation in our nation's history."
What was the largest deportation in u.s. history?

>680
>out of tens of millions
Yeah, hyuge happening. If this was 125 years ago theyd have bounties offered for every illegal you brought them. Them offering bounties on illegals would be a happening.

I need to see 300k gone in a day then I'll be impressed.

Remember: It is more humane to send them back to their countries.
Illegal immigrants harm both our own citizens, and their own countries, simply by immigrating illegally.
All of these shithole countries would have long since had revolutions if our leaders had the balls to build a fucking wall.
Democrats have obfuscated this simply fact that illegally immigrating harms not just one, but two nations (and any country in between us) in very incremental amounts that add up to a direct slice through our jugular. They've brainwashed millions of people into feelings > facts.
It feels bad that people get deported. It feels bad that people have to be put into detainment camps. It feels bad that their countries are so shit that they want to come here. The simple fact of the matter is that this illegal immigration is hurting MILLIONS of people in north and south america.
Deportation is the aid they need, but not the aid they want.

IS ANN RIGHT ABOUT THEM JUST GOING TO INDIANA? Any source on that? Why Indiana?

>When this county becomes majority brown...
I was talking to a Burger yesterday about what going to happen when boomers finally drop.
Its going to be South Africa hunting the Boer all over again mate. I hope you kill as many as possible before the (((government))) intervenes.

>implying the invaders are only illegal immigrants and aren't legally replacing you with Trump's consent
You been swindled, son.

Fucking forgot to turn off my meme flag

Look Pede I get it playing stupid as if you cant understand what its being said helps you cope. Thats fine but we both know you are pretending.

Has she been wrong about something so far?

From the great mind that also brought us
... hey retard, if 65,000+ are entering every month, and 680 are being deported each day, what's the balance? Here's a hint: still a LOT more coming in than going out.. you're not putting a dent on those that are already here. Keep your day job of teaching shitty english. Your math sucks.

They are already back dumbass

Obviously reading isn't your strongest suit. Take that image and circle exactly where you see this part of what you stated:
>3.7 years

>3 years in office
>680 deported
>can't into math

Why are you so angry with Math?
Did Math touched you inappropriately?

Dude how far are you going to cope?
For how long?
This is unsustainable.

Attached: 1564415152051.jpg (859x1024, 91K)

I'm so over seeing cuckservatives say OH WE'RE FINE WITH LEGAL IMMIGRANTS!!

YOU'RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE OUTTA HERE

Attached: FdkGU4ZSG.png (760x749, 494K)

God that would be awesome. If only...

The thing is, he's going to stop raiding after like 1%

That meme needs to be spread

Attached: 1562407731046.png (380x130, 5K)

Hahaha

>I'm so over seeing cuckservatives say OH WE'RE FINE WITH LEGAL IMMIGRANTS!!

Attached: College Republicans.jpg (640x712, 268K)