Is A Civil War Imminent

Seriously how close are we to a civlil war?

Attached: untitled.png (377x134, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!XeQgmK5C!n0Qc8MKQ7D1u7I85WzXYRpzVcKG7OX-xADQvVYxqhlY
youtu.be/7QSF3qP0wPE
youtube.com/watch?v=Z5ummd3ofjo
youtu.be/YcfVQutaXRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1555007002468.jpg (640x717, 44K)

Did you seek approval and permission from your boomer christcuck leaders?

No we are just slowly dying.
People just want to be cozy.
They can keep us cozy long enough to get thier plans in place then we boned.

There should've been civil war years ago.
At this rate we're just going to be enslaved while we spend every day meticulously considering doing something about it.

Attached: 1562364033733.png (231x194, 22K)

Civil war is in progress. What ? You aint paying attention? Political warriors are killing illegal aliens and tyrannical gov. Is attempting to silence dissidents and disarm rebel factions. You did notice the idea of 'terrorist ' is a make believe term to devoid rebels the validation and therein, rights to actual war tribunals.... You have noticed some on this, right?

Attached: download (55).jpg (474x237, 23K)

No and not close at all.

Right of revolution.

Could happen at any time.

It’s already active really. Just at a low intensity. It will continue as is, but incidents will happen more and more regularly. Different things will spark up in different regions.

There probably won’t be an ‘official’war... where there are uniformed armies and official declarations

Attached: willardApocalypse_Now.jpg (320x239, 20K)

History books will say the civil war had already started

Not much of a war if only one side is armed

we are already in what could ever be considered the second american civil war. its an information war. mostly fought on the internet and social media. it is successfully swaying hearts and minds, eventually leading to legislation changes. occasionally an irl attack/skirmish will happen. but it will never be a full on side vs side battlefield situation

We'll be right where we are, seemingly on the brink of one, for fucking decades to come.
We're so incredibly easy to control in this state it's not even funny. Not a chance they let us either cool down or tip over the boiling point.

Enslavement is of the mind. Control your own mind. Sexual status manipulation of your emotional identity is their target and gateway to control. Disable their control and they lose.

It's more of a culture war than a violent war. And it's already started. It's about media and information dissemination now, not firepower.

just because you cant get laid does not mean theres a civil fucking war coming. have sex. yesterday.

Attached: 1540431292152.png (291x344, 85K)

If Scotland leaves the UK there will definitely be a civil war here

There is no middle ground in the culture war
Youre either establishment or your a nazi and you can make death threats against nazis legally
Not to mention the media ignores left wing shooter and bombers

With forks?

Attached: 1555192923715.png (1242x2208, 1.06M)

As long as the Internet is up and there's something good on TV we'll be too lazy to revolt.

Attached: MG (16).jpg (225x225, 10K)

more like time to find, capture and send weenie white supremacist incels to Guantanamo Bay.

Soon mega.nz/#!XeQgmK5C!n0Qc8MKQ7D1u7I85WzXYRpzVcKG7OX-xADQvVYxqhlY

Its looking bad, and it will be a neighbor against neighbor conflict making it more complicated. Everyone needs to get a least a few cases of bottled water and some canned foods. Very cheap and depending on how much you stock, you've bought yourself some time while the looters are killing each other.

When we annex you after we win the civil war, your going to be renamed "super America 2"

Attached: 1564171207197.jpg (874x592, 61K)

Only those with a Jow Forums gold pass can find out.

Nice try CIA

When the mass rape wave starts, we'll all only have the "have sex" posters to blame.

Attached: iuP8547ZQI.jpg (426x312, 35K)

Like any of you morons are going to give up the comforts of modern life because of some loosely held beliefs and a touch of impotent rage.

>Implying I would have to rape a girl to have intercourse

You know, I always would counter the idea of civil insurection with the argument "people are too satiated to do anything", but honestly Idk anymore.

Young white men are quickly becoming aware that we live in a broken society.

Rule of law is not being upheld and is becoming a plaything of the oligarchs.

The government and every institution in america does not represent white men but it actively denigrates whites.

The problem is that whites have no where to go, no avenue for their voice to be heard

youtu.be/7QSF3qP0wPE

Attached: 1563934560091.jpg (1024x576, 32K)

I live in Danville, Illinois and I know the Hoosiers are going to rush the Illiana border and attack. They want our feed corn and s o y b e a n s.

Attached: 1512935353260.png (601x600, 243K)

All it takes is for.the government to pass gun control law.

Attached: 1564673329806.png (500x558, 165K)

What the fuck is a Hoosier
t. Floridafag

This. Accelerate now!

Pol is not real life you delusional basement dwelling cuck. Go out in the real world, looks like your stuck in your echo chamber

This. When they pass an assault firearms law people are going to start trusting the government less and less.

Attached: 1565208335642.png (609x872, 495K)

Where do you think you are?

Attached: 1564971283193.jpg (1440x810, 128K)

We shall throw stale pork pies at each other

That’s what Indiana people call themselves. Idk why

It will be a state government and things will escalate out of control just watch.

We're right in the middle of a cold civil war right now. Don't expect to see uniformed army's duking it out in your lifetime. It's all abstract and intellectual at this phase

Pennsreich will not abide any gun control laws.

Attached: 1483915214388.png (854x634, 35K)

Fucking kek, better start stocking up on greggs

Attached: 1554754868412.jpg (1017x1045, 429K)

If so it willl be a minor alphabet production, à la machiavelli...

All we need is one man, the best of us, to rally around.

He doesn't need to be squeaky clean; Trump is evidence that supporters wont give a shit if he grabs pussies or said the word niggers or anything else that is merely distraction - in fact, in a post-Trump world, more than ever are we immune to the left's name calling and shaming tactics. He just has to be articulate, steadfast, anti-Jew, and balls made of steel. And, of course, have enough good-sense advisers to not say anything illegal that would get him incarcerated - at least not before we take back control.

I say this with total sincerity, but we need a modern day Hitler.

Attached: 1559517448744.jpg (583x858, 360K)

>NC
You better stay away from NC, pal.

Attached: f5.jpg (1024x682, 96K)

I'd do it, but unfortunately I don't have that Rothschild funding.

never

We have two options
1. Hold the fort for longer (Mcafee)
2. ACCELERATE (Tulsi or that old bitch)

youtube.com/watch?v=Z5ummd3ofjo

Join or die.

It will take a small spark to ignite it. I'm thinking a democrat loss in 2020 presidential election should do the trick.

well ist either that are we end up like the EU
>going to jail for telling a joke
>need a license for that
>w-w-we love diversity , its are strength...
>im so sorry for being white
>I'm sorry miss for my mansplaining, i wont ever do it again
It's Civil War or that
I'll kill my self before i live like that

I feel like there are many potential candidates out there, but more pivotal than who would be when.

Too early and the man's life will get ruined before he even has a following, since the spark will not yet be set, and we will simply stall out as the left eviscerates him personally and financially. Too late, and well, it won't matter.

Somebody will have to stand up and shout out upon a soap box that "the time has come to stop this madness and to take back our country, and to defend our people." And if the time is right, I firmly believe no one and nothing will be able to stop us. But the time HAS to be right.

Attached: 1560449942345.jpg (720x405, 25K)

play stupid games win stupid prizes. lavoy was a cunt

Bot

I live in Florida currently, if shit hits the fan I've got property and guns in central NC, I guess I'll join.

Attached: 1565230367735.jpg (530x1286, 119K)

If everyone knew what we know, there would be no waiting around for a savior. This document will redpill anyone you share it with mega.nz/#!XeQgmK5C!n0Qc8MKQ7D1u7I85WzXYRpzVcKG7OX-xADQvVYxqhlY

how fucking lawless and savage has the UK become that hammers are now being watched. You don't have a hammer problem, you have an socio-economic immigrant problem.

>Pic related

Demographics of America don't look too bad if you discount the bit in red which would end up going to Mexico, but I'd say this is a tactical loss as it would show multi racial democracy to be bullshit.

The green I think would also be part of America as the 'state of Jefferson' is not yet cucked. The country might split more ways but then it would be much trickier to predict the boundaries and pic related would still leave America mostly United and still a world power

Attached: 1565031514738m.jpg (1024x634, 90K)

>you
I don't live in the UK. Also no it has a Muslim and nigger problem.

Attached: 1553199258403.gif (500x281, 939K)

As an Arizonian, there is no way we are giving up the goddamn Hoover Damn, Las Vegas, and the Grand Canyon to fucking wetbacks. Bet your life on that.

>Cosmic federation
Whoever made this map is a serious fucking faggot.

Attached: 1559356353473.jpg (786x733, 119K)

Very

I still owe the guv over bumpstocks but Ill decide when, not the feds

The digits scream for war

Attached: 1561124705713.jpg (511x799, 60K)

Wars are necessary, peace is illusion

No they dont
They have a treasonous rogue government that needs violently cleansed

Attached: 1555187619224.jpg (374x503, 51K)

Every minute that goes by, the surveillance state and AI/automated repression tools get stronger

No ones giving up the SW
Half those beaners are /our beaners/
More based than some cuck who would let EVERYTHING be banned and used against them
At least fucking beaners can admit when the guv is fucking them

It seems incredibly unlikely. How do people think it would actually get started in the first place? I can't think of anything that would cause a real civil war, because there wouldn't be two sides. Even if they tried to take our guns away, what would even happen? People shooting at federal agents? There still wouldn't be an organized political opposition. Even a white people chimpout wouldn't cause as much chaos as blacks in the 1960s.
The only conceivable scenario I can think of:
>2030s
>Republicans are basically the white party and Dems the POC party
>no immigration restriction,anti-white racism at extreme levels; whites mad
>whites still have the ability to obstruct in the senate but no one can really pass anything; blacks, hispanics, jews mad
>Supreme Court cucking the left; aforementioned POC super mad
>States with large white populations secede
>Civil War?
Even then, they would probably just let them secede IMO.
Best case scenario is Red secedes (although that seems a bit much territory), remains independent (this is crucial -- it can't just become Mexico or god forbid, China or some other foreign power), completely goes to shit, then we take it back and do whatever is necessary (door to door minecraft pranks, etc.). Actually might be better if the cuck whites stick around. They will probably support us after some period of time living around unfiltered POC.

"""Socio-economic"""
Parts of London are fucked and have worse crime rates than New York thank to their wonderful mayor.
But the city makes lots of money so the rich don't care. I'm so glad Australia has continually voted to reject more migration and refugee boats

My bunker is filled with memes and [] p[] [][][][]
I'm ready to [] [] [][][][][][].
Be ready to [].
I have copies of windows activation codes, just in case.

Attached: 234859452034.jpg (628x516, 59K)

Attached: 1523676966941.jpg (666x666, 666K)

Attached: 1499983627195.png (720x384, 283K)

Honestly though our best option is to become the system. if you get what I mean

nigger you can make a bump stock with a board and some nails.

Checked

Attached: you cant have that.png (640x835, 586K)

I'm going to need to see a pdf.

Attached: 1553206148212.jpg (950x931, 110K)

HOW LONG
doo de dooeloo doo de dooeleoo
HOW LONG
doo dee dioeleoo doo de dooeleoo
HOW LONG TIL THE POINT OF NO RETURN

what the fuck did he mean by "cosmic federation"

I think the best civil war 2.0 thread was the one where Serbia user posted gore pics from the Balkan wars and taunted, "Do it America, you know you want to." I didn't save any of the pics, but they're going to be in archives. You should at least look at a pic of some woman with half of her guts blown away, who was carrying what looked like a bag of groceries in what appeared to be a suburban area. The dead looked like they were just trying to go about life and have something resembling mundane normalcy.

>Pick related is one of your senators
Imagine what comes next after her. So why do you think you'll get a choice?

Attached: 5bea3b2c3ec91.image.jpg (1200x851, 67K)

How would a civil war even materialize? it's not as clear cut as North vs south it would probably be small guerilla factions trying to assassinate political figures, both sides would disavow and there would be a never ending stream of terrorist attacks. Either way it won't end until one political ideology is banned and the Constitution is destroyed.

They have to take the niggers. Otherwise carve out chunk of my beloved Dixie and leave it behind.

Might be a reference to the coalition of the ascendant. But I don't really know

And how would this person gain control and direct efforts without exposure? Maybe your new leader is already tgere, waiting for the rest of the fucked up whites to stop their effeminate delusions and cut their traitors loose. Because s true leader demands. Loyalty. Cutting free the trash, the pity for blscks and banishing traitor whites from your family is the symbols of loyalty this person will demand, else, YE NOT BE LEAD.

youtu.be/YcfVQutaXRk

Because I have to believe that in the end, we are going to be victorious. I refuse to have a defeatist mentality.

Attached: 1555346671702.jpg (633x624, 108K)

Third option reverse circle flank and eviscerate.

Multiple possibilities for a large scale civil conflict exist. If Trump is reelected the chance is significantly higher than if a Dem gets it. If the US government actually makes a gun grab. In a few decades when being enslaved by large corporations is truly intolerable. All are possibilities.

Ok. When you uncuckify, someday able to do more than merely type online and youre mudered by fbi. Ill write the same about you. But today, youre merely a cuck.

I wait patiently to aid this man.

Las Vegas is a pit
That lake is drying up
The Grand Canyon is hole that you can visit on the weekends. You'll be able to see the amount of garbage the mestizos throw into it.

Attached: 1556410653050.jpg (500x539, 35K)

It would be most similar to all the fighting between political factions in the Weimar Republic

Who cares? All of the UK is trash.

Attached: 1564655615267.jpg (532x793, 71K)