Beijing is prepping for a massacre in Hong Kong

Beijing is prepping for a massacre in Hong Kong.

Should America/The West respond at all? Realistically, can they? What form should the response take?

nypost.com/2019/08/03/beijing-is-prepping-for-a-massacre-in-hong-kong-time-for-the-west-to-put-human-rights-ahead-of-free-trade/

Attached: hk.png (225x225, 7K)

Hong Kong about to get fucked harder than my ass on a Saturday

North korean levels of sanctions, otherwise no military response. Sucks to be a hong konger

Attached: 1564465857512.gif (395x313, 1.99M)

Human rights for insects? Come off it, Leroy.

Fuck China

Nook the Gooks

Try to condense stupid meme shit into a single response.

I never looked into HK for one second. I won't ask for QRD but I'll ask for explanation - massacre how?

You retarded maga neckbeard fags really think China will somehow mow down masses in this day and age of 4K phone streams n shit? Are you that retarded?

If there was any possibility of anyone even remotely caring, it would have started when they took control of HK and started filling their schools with propaganda and shit.

If there was any possibility of that it would have also happened for Tibet.

No, all you will get is thoughts and prayers on social media.

What consequence do you imagine 4k streams having for the Chinese government?

That's something you (ideally) fear in a elected democracy. "The public is upset" has a different meaning to men willing to murder the public to maintain power.

How upset do you imagine the public will be, in public, immediately following such a massacre?

So - you think China will just start shooting and shooting and shooting at those people and then go to some "trade talks" few days later in fucking Portugal like nothing ever happened?

every 2 days, i see posts saying shits gonna go down in another 2 days. its been at least 6 since the first post.

Based

Attached: 1564761311315.jpg (604x670, 43K)

If China killed 100 protestors, what actions do you think any nation would take?

Not mean words, but actions.

Hong Kong fizzled out. It's ober.

Attached: 1565231429138.pngXX0001.jpg (1280x1080, 286K)

Attached: 1565232288555.jpgXX0001.jpg (1280x1080, 407K)

Hong Kong is overcrowded. Their population needs pruning.

fpbp?

They’ll arrest the ring leaders and they’ll be executed

Hong Kong is getting the long dong

China fuks

trump is the most peaceful president of the USA, not even hong kong can make the bear a hawk

No, but they should live stream it on multiple streaming websites and a few AM radio stations.

It's not my belief that anybody would intervene militarily. There would be a bunch of condemnations and other largely meaningless actions. With the economic problems at home, trade war pressure and other international exposure the Chinese government can't really afford to look weak domestically. Otherwise, other places might begin to push for more autonomy. So yeah, I think they're going to get fucked. It will make an excellent display of 21st century Chinese military might. Get comfy bros.

Attached: shivering chinaman.jpg (501x585, 119K)

A strange wave of communication anomalies will occur while an unusually high number of strategic people suicide themselves.

Nypost.com is rupert murdoch tabloid crap

if 1000 people are extinguished by China will you even know about it?

Pretty based, fuck hong kong cosmopolitans.
Hong konians are basically a jewefied version of chinks

I will respond by masturbating furiously

Attached: cb6186dfd6ac6b5dcd4e01196ccf23ef3135f2b6_full.jpg (184x184, 6K)

lel

>Realistically, can they?

No.

T. Doesn’t know shit about the Chinese gubmint or the great fire wall

Now this is how far China has gone, the west can do NOTHING, military is war with a country that will not fall in a single month and the gov is insane enough to use nukes, economically the west is ruled by consumist people everywhere who can't even dream about getting without the cheap shit china produce for them not to say the already ongoing trade war, the west can only watch this time

Hong Kong wanted a world without whites leading the way.

They got what they wanted. Fuckem. Same thing will happen when China invades the rest of the world.

Attached: 3A52CB94-137A-4A1D-8F80-75BE28CF1C23.png (1065x727, 92K)

0. there won't be a massacre. Fuck NY Post crap
1. no
2. and no

How about we let people settle their own fucking issues for ONCE in all of history? Besides, Chinks never win any wars. I'm sure HK will dab on them without issue.

A massacre is actually necessary for the West to take action. Without that, we're just meddling in internal Chinese affairs, and that 1997 agreement remains in force. However, if China does roll the tanks, then the UK can claim that 1997 agreement has been violated and they can lay legitimate claim to retaking HK. Of course, will that mean military force? I doubt it, but it would give the West reason to impose odious sanctions on all of China. Bad enough to topple their economy, making the case for China to give up on HK.

>China to give up on HK
Many parts of China would like to spin off on their own. Giving up Hong Kong would give a signal that would ultimately destroy China as a national entity. That won't happen for sure.

I'm not sure we have the stomach even for economic sanctions. The UK especially, with Brexit looming.

There would be a response, but it would be meaningless, and realistically, we probably couldn't wish for anything more. War with China is inconceivable.

The best we can do is continue to make China suffer economically. The world has already grown weary of China's heavy handed approach to business. Canada's pissed at them. China is basically raping Africa for natural resources. Nearby Asian countries are worried about the S China Sea island buildup stuff, of course they are in damaging trade talks w/ the US. The day's of China's meteoric economic rise are over and we can really only hurt them in the pocketbook.

But even then, Honk Kong would have fallen entirely under Chinese rule and will have lost any shred of autonomy.

If they ask nicely; though personally, I think this is the U.K.'s problem to sort out. They triggered this in 1997.

Attached: 1565222014147.jpg (767x431, 35K)

>Should America/The West respond at all?
No fuck off, kike.

they should do it strictly for the lulz

Faggot post butt post

The Middle East was UK's problem to sort out as well.

I don't think that's entirely true. HK is a special case. There aren't any foreign powers pushing for Tibet or Xinjiang to be spun off into separate countries. Western pressure is going to make a case for the PRC to get rid of HK while still clamping down on any other separatist movements. But of course, pride comes into play. I can make the economic argument that ditching HK in the face of sanctions will make logical sense, but that logic might be dismissed if the PRC feels too much pride to let HK go. I dunno about that. Plus, I also have my doubts that the UK has the stomach to fight for HK at all. But hey, it might happen. I do hope HK somehow gets away. Whether it's as a UK colony, a US territory, or a city-state all its own.

They fly our flags
I'm willing to fight for HK

can’t wait

Attached: 6DFE1205-529B-4845-871A-73941A3259CA.png (500x337, 92K)

HOLY SHIT NUMBERS

oh wait...

>Satan willing to fight for HK

>A massacre is actually necessary for the West to take action.
just like FDR and Pearl Harbor

>There aren't any foreign powers pushing for Tibet or Xinjiang to be spun off into separate countries
Maybe not Xinjiang, but Tibet support is wide spread.

The West wouldn't even need to intervene really, just the model of a functional break from the PRC would be an ember that never dies for nationalists of every sort through China. They'd still be fighting the results in their own populace a hundred years later.

yes. israel does it all the time

Yep. I'm sure history is littered with examples. You need something shocking to happen to galvanize action and shake people/society out of their normal stupor.

Ching chongs can fight their own battles, cut off all trade with China and watch them starve

>cut off all trade with China and watch them starve
you really dont understand how our jewed world works do you

Attached: dramatic examples.jpg (480x360, 8K)

>cut off all trade with China and watch them starve
why would they starve?

Nope. Stay out. Let China kill itself

Hong Kong is too westernized (in the liberal sense), it needs to burn

good gweilo

>Tibet support is wide spread
Granted, you have the digits, but which governments actually advocate for Tibetan independence? I know there's a sizable chunk of private citizens who support it, but I'm not aware of any governments who make it official policy. I don't see the PRC's position as dire as you. If HK was let go, the PRC could use that in anti-Western propaganda. 'Again, the West is humiliating us! We need to stand united so they don't steal even more!' That sort of thing.

We can watch Tienshinhan massacre 2 on live

They don't produce enough of their own food to feed their population. Also, if we can turn the Yuan into trash, they won't be able to afford to buy food from other countries.

the totally not CIA should definitely not drop crates of explosives, guns, and ammunition in the streets of Hong Kong.

The Chinese could arm and support another LA Riot.

Yes, draft all the liberals and send them to China