The link between pot and mass shootings may be closer than we think

Can anyone say clown world?

Attached: missinglink.jpg (567x735, 113K)

Hitler says clown world.

Lul next they’ll say water is a key element to mass shooters

>Injects 3 marijuanas
>Wants to kill everyone
Pot. Not even once

smoking marijuana leads to insanity, criminality and death ~ H. Anslinger

Guys, I just took a bong rip and I'm feeling kind of stabby. Wut do?

Attached: NQFloyT.gif (260x195, 1.27M)

>pot legalized everywhere
>shootings increase like crazy
Welllllll

They keep trying to link these "shootings" to things they don't like that have been with us for hundreds of years. We've had repeating high capacity rifles in our homes since the 1800's, and marijuana has always been around. Probably the cause is something new, not old. They don't care about the cause, they only care about control.

no but theres a link between weed and being fat and unemployed

Pot use under 21 had decreased every year in Colorado since legalization. There have always been pot heads, that's how it got legalized.

>Chills people out
TAKE IT AWAY PEOPLE ARE SHOOTING EACH OTHER!

Is there a single recommendation that doesn't increase the incidence of shooting?

Where? In the US? It's mostly medical

Unironically better than what we currently have.

Attached: about-to-inject-1-marijuana-see-me-on-the-other-19320710.png (500x911, 217K)

>1 post by this bot and no link
Shill thread

>pot
>not SSRIs or other psychiatrics

""""""""""""""""""medical""""""""""""""""

all of the shooters have been on SSRI's.

/thread and any other mention of cannabis in this context ever again.

Attached: 1480563238460.jpg (252x240, 8K)

Long term pot use results in violent offense even from people who were non violent. I personally went over the data with my own doctor and decided to quit because I could realize it manifesting in my life and compounding other problems I have. I was getting short tempered to the point I wanted to get into altercations over petty shit just for the opportunity to hurt someone. I took it out on loved ones verbally and tried to start shit with them. I think the only thing that kept me from actually snapping was the fact that I continuously refused any type of SSRI knowing full well that the energy and mania from it combined with the havoc marijuana had caused would create a synergy of violence. I'm not saying someone who practices moderation might be dealing with the same problems but it's a known quantity only to a small amount of professionals who actually care enough to do research and stay current and try to find solutions outside writing you a prescription and telling you to fuck off.

yes seems legit.. go on..

Attached: weed.jpg (320x320, 22K)

Smoke pot; get shot

I fuxking knew it!
I see it in there doppy little eyes them fuckers are mass murderers, sleepy murdering bastards

So video games and marijuana are being blamed in typical boomer fashion. I thought the shooters made it clear they did it because a white genocide replacement is happening not because they smoked a doobie from time to time.

The link is that mass shooters don't smoke marijuana.