I may be a Trump supporter, but even I can see that Warren has the momentum at this point. Only Biden can beat hear...

I may be a Trump supporter, but even I can see that Warren has the momentum at this point. Only Biden can beat hear, but I don't think he has the stamina. That means it's going to be Trump vs. Warren in 2020, and I think she'll be the favorite. I hate to admit it, but she's like a policy savant. I think she embarrasses President Trump in the debates with her mastery of policy details. She's going to leave him a stuttering mess on the debate stage. I hate to admit it, but I think she's the next president of the US. The Pocahontas thing is old news. Trump needs a new attack, cuz he won't win on policy.

Attached: elizabeth-warren-has-a-plan-2234915[1].jpg (2000x2400, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rfFQ1gKwClk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pocahontas

Attached: 67cc9f20c98fda8239262ddfadfffbcc389.png (500x735, 701K)

She committed literal affirmative action fraud

>The Pocahontas thing is old news.

In fact, I think the Pocahontas thing helps her. At this point in time, all of society is just one big scam, kids with college debt want someone else to pay for their bills, folks with high healthcare bills want someone else to pay for it, the blacks want Nutcase Marianne to give them $500 Billion in reparations.... everything has become just 1 big scam, finding out that Warren has been scamming people for 40 years over a fake family tree scenario is a huge boost for her in the DNC Primaries.

Attached: warren-poccahantus-300x300.jpg (300x300, 20K)

I cant believe how quickly that disappeared.

I dont see it honestly. As long as Biden treads water he wins. Trump has killed gaffes.

The black vote is crucial in the dem primary and she isnt getting shit.

>but she's like a policy savant.
Also a reason she wont win. Black people hate this shit. She is like the whitest candidate ever. Its not like the debates matter anyway. Medicare for all means middle class taxes and her and bernie have no rebuttal.

I used to be a hardcore diehard Christian conservative, I hated abortion, loved immigrant bashing, used to be all about islamaphobia, but this time Trump has gone too far. Its time to put country over party you guys and Warren is the only candidate WOMAN enough to get the job done. Be like me and dozens of other Republican senators and say NO to Donald Trump, Gun Violence, and misgendering once and for all. WARREN/SANDERS 2020

She's simply a Boomer Cunt- case closed, and mommy will eviscerate her eventually...but she has a few more candidates to take down first @ the next debate

Attached: TULSICUTE20.jpg (426x581, 35K)

Biden is too far for others to catch up, she might get VP though

>warren
>hillary 2.0 now with less baggage
Ok, this is epic, let's go cringy old ladies

She gone

Lol biden. Dude comes off as my old decrepit grandfather. Biden is finished. Warren has my vote. Btw, fuck the the banks and the fed. It's time to take those cock suckers down.

Attached: 1565231758762.jpgXX0001.jpg (1280x1080, 383K)

>MA senator

Nah. I doubt anyone currently running would be a Biden VP. Some female governor prob.

i would stick my dick in elizabeth warren

She got owned by Charlemagne. Biden loses the general to Trump. Then Pence 2024

Attached: C5BEE5BE-3B22-4CAF-928D-EB2962DA8A10.png (1295x971, 1.88M)

Trump is going to stomp a mudhole into everyone's ass. no way he loses.

(((fellow Trump supporter)))

Everybody's just waiting for the right moment to throw that out there. It will happen before the Democratic primary is over.

Yup. That idealist debate answer she gave was as weak as it gets. She dismisses all economically-driven criticism as "right-wing talking points." She's whiny, preachy, holier-than-thou. Everything people hate about liberals in one candidate.

warren's problem is that she always talks about her plans but she never actually discusses the details, which makes it impossible for anyone to decide whether or not they would actually work

remember, Hitler had plans too, and look how that worked out for him

Nobody cares. Nobody. Try harder.

Shes a fraud and a racist. Both counts are true considering her deception. Also shes a woman without bill clinton.

Facts no longer matter. People who don't want to believe it won't and the facts are a bit muddy anyway on that issue. Most won't take the time to sift through the documents and many who do will conclude she did nothing wrong. Anyway, compared to all of the bullshit Trump has pulled, it's nothing. She came up from nothing, Trump had endless help from his rich daddy--he clearly sucked the tit of privilege WAY harder than she ever did. Try harder, shill.

Trump already proved he's a Russian Agent, incompetent, and a huge crybaby. Without huge Russian interference he CANNOT win. He may get it, he may win, but standing on his own he could never get elected.

it's old news like the pussy grabber tape. nobody gives a fuck.

Biden's numbers are inflated by the fact that most polls right now are done by boomers. Once we get closer to the primary, we are going to see more support for other candidates.

>hillary
wrong as hell
she's policy wise bernie sanders but without all his baggage from 2016 and shitting on the democratic establishment
the Hillary of the group is Kamala Harris since she keeps flip flopping on shit in a rip off version of clintonian triangulation

Oh that'll come up again in the General.

She's friends with Beto so she'll probably leave him for last.

lol trumps gonna lose

Come, do you seriously think America is going to vote for THAT? She looks like a bitchy middle school English teacher. Totally unpresidential.

if you notice the crosstabs in the quinnipac poll that was just released Biden absolutely dominates the group of dems and dem leaners who haven't paid attention at all to the primary yet, while his lead gets slimmer and slimmer the more the person paid attention
Biden can't make any more major fuck ups like the first debate though or he's going to tank for real. 90% of his vote is one of two things
>he's the only major candidate in the moderate lane
>he's best placed to beat trump
flubbing debates ruins half his reason for being voted for

She's a fucking law professor with a ton of the smartest policy people helping her 24/7. She has TONS and TONS of reports, studies, and detailed policy dossiers. As the field narrows she will put that stuff out. Most won't read it, I'll give you that, but some will and they will spread the word. It isn't that complex anyway; Tax the rich at a fair rate and put the money back into the middle class where it came from in the first place. Doing so will be a challenge, but the plan itself is not that complex.

Good post, user. The thing about Biden is that a lot of Boomers just give him a pass on everything. He's teflon like Regan and Trump in that respect. Yes, it is the dumb, low information voters, but the vote and it is a huge built-in advantage that he had. Blacks like him too b/c Obama. He still has a lot of time to flame out and in past presidential elections he's done exactly that.

>I hate to admit it, but she's like a policy savant.
o i am laffin
gas yourself OP
>in all fields

who

The voted for a retarded orange crybaby who waddles around like he has a full diaper and is a spoiled rich kid who won because Putin knew he would be a useful idiot. I think a lot people can probably stomach Warren, she's not so bitchy and some people liked their grade school teachers.

Ok Pocahontas whatever you say

Attached: 5DD8257E-684D-4083-8580-88A42300BC5B.jpg (764x938, 124K)

I'm a leftist, and I have to admit that there is a very high likelihood that Donald trump wins reelection in 2020. Also, he's not all bad. He's actually good on stopping free trade agreements and stopping globalization. Other issues, I have my differences with him on, but that's to be expected. I just hate the Democrats for being a bunch of out-of-touch arrogant elitist fucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=rfFQ1gKwClk

President MAGA might very well be the first Republican I've ever voted in 2020, and I am a fuckin leftist!!!

Attached: Tulsi_Gabbard,_official_portrait,_113th_Congress.jpg (1200x900, 812K)

Attached: 1546804304336.png (342x358, 284K)