What explains why some white women have white pride and are white nationalists?

What explains why some white women have white pride and are white nationalists?

Shouldn't white nationalism be a thing of frustrated white men who don't have sex?

I want explanations from black POL nationalists (Asian betas men) and leftists (chapocels).

will you be mad? fagot

Attached: blackboimad???.jpg (678x452, 28K)

Epstein

They do it because their boyfriends do it.

BART'S FART & SHART (FORMERLY SNEED'S)

Attached: 5FWhdhTxaE-8.png (300x250, 14K)

>Shouldn't white nationalism be a thing of frustrated white men who don't have sex?
So the faggot memes would have you think.
In reality tranny faggots are the biggest incels of all. NOBODY is goiong to fucking voluntarily fuck that.

Well I'm a self hating mulatto and i can tell you that the whole "white nationalist is for incels" meme is just pushed by Jew shills and salty niggers lol white women are statistically the most loyal to their race, contrary to what the blacked and race baiting shills would have you believe.

Attached: 1565066249911.jpg (1123x666, 556K)

Does your brown skin make you so mad, really

Why be against permicious women if your motivations are because you're "incel." It doesn't even pass basic logic.

it's really not all that crazy. all the e-celebs who are white girls and into white nationalism? consider how much money and attention they get for it. consider how many of them got into it because their boyfriends introduced them to it. when you think about that and how white women racemix the least of all races, it starts to fit together

Attached: 1563650759357.jpg (675x900, 97K)

this
its funny how the discord tranny raids make threads here about incels, considering 99% of people will refuse to date a tranny

>self hating mulatto
Pathetic shitskin

Women are fucking sheep, they will follow men wherever they go, just to try and find a mate

Attached: 1561853454941.jpg (480x685, 47K)

>That pic
*unzips*

Good fathers.

I agree with you but I don't think they actually see it as "race royalty" or whatever you want to call it. Women are just predisposed to look for good male providers. And in America that means white men. Only retarded roasties go for broke Tyrones.

Fuck I meant to say "race LOYALTY".

Converting your GF/wife to white nationalism isnt hard...Women usually have no opinion and when you show them facts and proof...

This is the answer. I had a great one.

Attached: 1565022464059.jpg (689x768, 96K)

This. They don't come into these beliefs on their own

Naturally, thank you for chipping in.

Let's see..
They're white
They should be proud of being white
They can get hot hunky boyfriends/husbands this way
They won't be told to chop their parts off
They're already highly attractive, they want to pass on those genes to the next generation
They'll have largely fulfilling and meaningful lives
Did I mention that they won't be told to chop their parts off or have their arm skinned to make a fake penis or have their clit surgically removed
Could it be that they are aware that dating niggers would be awful.
Maybe they want a family to care for them when they're older.
Could it be that they had fond memories of white lifestyles when they were younger
Maybe they grew up well off and they want life to carry on that way
Maybe they grew up poorer and they want to have a better life with their husbands
et cetera
et cetera
Oh gee I couldn't posssibly think of a reason