Alcoholic Jow Forums

What are you drinking tonight? and are you drinking because of the state of politics or because your life is just shit? Everybody making excuses, huh?

Me? I am having beefeater straight up.

Attached: 47fa88c6f48d27cf316a98e7c84af26b.jpg (570x608, 97K)

>What are you drinking tonight?
semen

>What are you drinking tonight?
piss mixed with semen

I have to stop because I’m getting the shakes and horrible anxiety

I drank a load of coffee and now I'm coming in and out of sanity due to sleep deprivation

Pussy
I live your worse nightmare with a smile

I just had a glass of water and I feel great.

i was drinking yesterday
you should never be drinking two days in a row outside of special occasions.

Well I guess I am a degenerate mother fucker then

Vodka and soda because my life is shit atm...
I'm chilling out watching the strongest man in history.
>pic unrelated but a cocktail I made last weekend.

Attached: Screenshot_20190730-155109.jpg (1438x1409, 635K)

Based

I've been drunk on liberal tears since Nov. 2016.

Attached: 1563588728232.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

Wife made me a Moscow mule. Gotta make sure I dont drink too many though. Don't want Russia meddling with my erection.

you a bartender or just a fancyfag?

Vodka with a side of vodka on ice

Nice Facebook joke

Usually I do gin while watching My Little Pony but I got this cute jewish woman physician I'm gonna see soon and gin makes me fat.
I'm gonna ask her to see if a spot on my dick is cancer next visit.

Homemade sparkling ginger wine. Cause it's good and I felt like it, getting right dickered.

>drinking alcohol

Attached: f25.jpg (600x600, 76K)

Normally i wouldn't drink being its a weekday but with things just on total collapse im having a bloody marry
cause fuck it

Attached: 1527060777520.jpg (417x440, 23K)

Im drinking beer in a train with a bunch of nogs on the way to a festival in germany called rocko del schlaco

I used to Bartend... but I took a break from that industry. So I guess just a fancy fag right now.

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-234307.jpg (1440x1380, 474K)

hope you dont have cancer user

Attached: pepesad2.png (1092x1037, 24K)

yeah who tf knows what the next days will bring

Attached: e0a.gif (2952x3047, 1.18M)

Lmao try 10 years every day. I'm on a different plane and can't understand you

Attached: 1506810122559.jpg (750x738, 111K)

gotta stop for a few days to replace that serotonin

I am the liquor, Randers

Attached: am the liquor.gif (220x192, 237K)

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Dont cut yourself on that edge faggot

You're here so you're pretty much degenerate too.

Who else here is on the wet brain train?

MOLT LIQOUR ONLY MOLT LIQOUR

shots of stroh 54

i want to die desu

Attached: Capture.png (873x577, 605K)

I'm on one of the last popular bastions of free speech on the Internet, user.

you a nig?

specially sourced gif for your viewing melancholy

Vodka and minute maid frozen limeade mix. It feels like two dogs biting my GI tract

Attached: 101-Animal-House-quotes.gif (250x250, 819K)

hang in there user. Thats how they want us to feel

am drinking wine made with grapes stepped on by cute, pale, smelly, 500 year unwashed vampire girl feet.

Attached: feetwine.jpg (850x1210, 426K)

A second bottle of bottom shelf red wine, because I am going to kill myself May 2, 2020.

how am i supposed to cum to that when I have whiskey dick

why would you do that fren?

You can't do that anyway.

Do you know how much vampire girlfeet start to stink after no pedicure for 5 centuries? You wouldn't be able to breathe around them.

Attached: __remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_fkey__d643419f06bf6a30f9a61440df58969c.jpg (1200x1659, 273K)

I wish manga was fucking gone so people would actually finish making anime shows.

anime suck and touhou isn't even an anime.

Attached: __flandre_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_yamayu__fab9d8f1b6a4e45e8d54918292a87ed6.png (1500x2094, 2.18M)

All these mass shootings are gooks fault, if they'd just finish their fucking anime just look at these turds.

A smell I think I could handle

Attached: 1z4zqkx.png (1280x720, 1.03M)

It is the day I graduate medical school. I have a mountain of debt, no girlfriend, no prospects for a residency cause my grades suck, and am tired of being a failure.

Which part of Russia are you in, you read manga but don't like anime? Manga it's intense, you have to really want to read it you can't just park yourself in front of it and absorb it. I still can't understand japanese after all these years, but I can tell you if what is being spoken is or is not japenese, so there's that.

Attached: IMG_2485.jpg (3264x2448, 1.23M)

Remi didn't even need to step on this m*rtal village to kill everyone in it. Her feet scent just invaded the fragile lungs of everyone the second they breathed it in.

I wish Flan or Remi would bite me so I can rub their cute feet forever, and not have to worry about their smell destroying my insides.

am italian actually

Attached: remilia feets.png (848x1200, 1002K)

lol just go on the lam, move to Alaska and get an inuit girl, do whatever until the inevitable debt forgiveness because our society has turned predatory and the will is there to fix things ten years from now. Go live in alaska and get an inuit girl. Go live anywhere but your stupid fucking life, idiot.

I'm going to bed soon so I had a lime/orange flavored caffeine free diet coke.

Dude youre better off than so many people. the gf is irrelevant. Start living life for you

but in russia or

yes

Now, go huff stinky vampire feet. Remi knows her feet scent is deadly to mortals and bullies their villages by slipping off her socks there.

Attached: stinky remi feets.jpg (1200x1732, 421K)

>beefeater

what a patrician choice

tfw no vampire gf to drink my blood while i am drunk and end up drunk with me

Attached: b9deeeacd849092d717f522f5145f2531512133942_large.jpg (200x200, 20K)

rich fags can have drinking problems too. enjoy your seagrams

Make sure to sniff her feet.

It's dangerous to mortals but if she bites you you can sniff it all you like.

Attached: __flandre_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_racer_magnet__6938a14bd56208d790de5a341581ec2c.jpg (900x1250, 822K)

Managing my bar right now. Might sip on some scotch or cognac. the Martell blue swift is good, and monkey shoulder Is a good cheap blended scotch

This shit is kinda gay man

I imagine the Remi's feet, after a long day of being a vampire, must be absolutely disgusting from marinating in sweat, grease and bacteria. When she removes her shoes at the end of the day, she probably gets flustered at just how smelly and toxic her bare feet are; her own body betraying all standards of decency by producing an unbelievably lewd and slimy, biohazardous zone of filth within her own footwear. Shoes designed to look pretty and appealing, now soiled and turned into unusable, smelly, ruined trash by her own festering feet. It's almost amazing how an odor so potent and foul can come from a girl so cute. What a contrast!

The contrast would be captivating. On one side, you've got her beautiful, pale, shapely, happy feet. They're works of art, and can arouse anyone with their perfection. On the other hand, you've got endless of amounts of a stink so foul it can make plants wilt and birds fall from the sky just by spreading her toes! Imagine seeing the Remi dip her feet in the ocean and turning it into a bubbling, stinky green mess with her odor and killing all the fish, or having her grab your nose with them and make you take deep breaths!

Remi's cute, pale, smelly, vampire feet!

I don't have the energy. I can't keep going anymore. And you are way too hopeful for society of the future.
I don't feel like it. I feel $240k in debt. I've worked so hard for nothing. I'm not happy. I have no idea what "living life for me " would look like.

kys

based

Attached: __remilia_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_hong_white_spider__19a94323098839a70c7c9827c7ea4334.jpg (2860x1912, 1.94M)

Hopeful for people who milled into a way of life they decided to kill themselves rather than confront to have a way out.... hmmmmm.

You'll have more energy when you are free

Alcohol is for the weak of spirit.

so why did you stay in school and keep going then? I am sure you could be a sketchy type doctor

Also, debt collectors would follow me to alaska, or fucking Tibet for that matter.

says the sober fag. bet you really want a drink right about now

What other options did I have? Bio degree isn't worth shit by itself, loans topped $100k pretty quick, and it isn't like I really enjoy doing anything else. Maybe I should become a pill slinger, or sell my soul to big pharma. Then I'd have a moral obligation to off myself.

Just continue not paying, im ignorant of consequences for this, but I know there's nothing that could make you less happy than this situation. It's not material shit I know that you aren't happy for or you wouldn't have ambled along this far, the community is around where you decide it is. Are you white because everything is easier if you are white, but you can just make friends anywhere and take a peak into their life, then start living like them and escape. Just be genuine and kind and find a community, good god that's got to be better than how most of us live.

whats wrong with being a pill slinger? It pays the bills, and you can buy yourself a nice place.

Rock bottom is a gift.

Find a higher power and give up controlling your life.

You can do it user. It’s amazing how fast a persons life can turn around. I’ve been there.

Fat cup of kratom. Some white malay.

Attached: _20190420_211815.jpg (3000x3450, 1.12M)

Mexican piss, i.e. Corona

Yeet

Attached: 9x25 Dillon glock 29.jpg (3000x3283, 1.4M)

red horn is better. I prefer the depressive heroin type buzz myself.

Never had anything but red, can you go into white or green and why you do it?

Nice taste in firearms. Considering ordering a Glock 19 tomorrow before Trudeau bans all handguns.

Real men drink but betas drown their sorrow. There's a big difference. The Western world is under attack, don't be a warrior with a hangover

Do you work for an IT company in NW AR?

lol I have a Taurus Spectrum. I know, I know its gay. But there are a lot of nigs in my city and Im scared

does this shit get you high

never tried it

Line up for Schlaco looks pretty weak..
have fun tho user!

Attached: KNnEZt3cG.png (760x749, 494K)

Good ol’ (((Budweiser)))

99 Banana. Tastes like banana rubbing alcohol.

No but it warms my heart that was guessed. I have little connection but everyone in my family is from Tennessee or Kentucky or around there. I can tell the phenotypes, I'm gonna get me someone like that in the end to settle down with, I'm pretty picky pledging allegiance for life gotta be particular ya know.

Attached: 1558486924868.jpg (210x264, 9K)

Stop drinking.

Used to drink. But then I found my self drinking to drown my demons of trying to prove I’m good enough. I have a deep seeded insecurity that I can’t shake.

Thank god I went to AA and they taught me a new way to live with my mental illness. Life’s bretty good now after being off the sauce and activity practicing a spiritual program.

not a fan of feet desu

i just want to like dominate her, but she holds back and then she turns it around on me and there is no way i can fight back

Attached: erte.png (761x886, 628K)

I quit drinking it’s not good for me. Been a drunko all my life and all it did is get me in trouble wish me luck brahs

beer, as always

you two should really get a room

Attached: 82f5355b9b491aea723305bf9a98aeb4--bavaria-munich.jpg (477x593, 45K)

I'm a spic and I don't drink the Piss Hat all other spics drink. I try my best to Guzzle water all day but since I am a business owner and the sun is so hot that I get sun rash, I tend to go for some Gatoraid or other sugars. I feel ashamed of doing it but there is so much water I can take before I feel bloated

the bitter tears of my enemies, user.

Attached: 1477180861266.jpg (508x370, 84K)

Attached: giphy.gif (480x240, 1.76M)