Trump is doing a fine job destroying America

I'm loving it!

Attached: 1541241005661.png (1013x415, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/409704-russia-wheat-oust-us-egypt/
rt.com/business/435004-russia-food-agriculuture-exports/
rt.com/russia/445748-medvedev-russia-feed-planet/
rt.com/business/437668-american-wheat-leaves-russia/
farmlead.com/blog/insights/are-you-fing-kidding-me-russia-wheat-basedbeans-exports-production/
rt.com/business/443543-russia-wheat-exports-fifty-surge/
rt.com/business/440875-putin-agriculture-international-markets/
rt.com/business/424104-russia-us-sanctions-economy/
zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-07/trump-losing-trade-war
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*legally

Xi wins again, as always.

Attached: 1565059125301.jpg (1484x1158, 84K)

Moving job back to America is destroying America.

China logic.

ching chong. enjoy your yuan deposit, it'll sure go up in value in no time.

Superior gook brain coming thru. All hail Charlie!

accelerationists will be happy then.

the tariff is completely neutralized, and now the economy is going to crash, Trump just lost 2020

Oh yes..
I am sure the race war will start very soon.

These articles all sound like mad jewish kvetching to me.

All I hear in my head is "Bad Goy don't keep you shekels give them to me".

Attached: china.png (800x1672, 209K)

Devaluing the yuan is a temporary measure to a permanent problem. China can't keep it up forever because it'll fuck their economy up beyond repair, and it's already fucked up badly as it is.

Chinas strategy now is hoping Trump loses 2020 and a democrat is elected who basically undoes all of Trumps work and lets China continue robbing America blind (although Trump has got universal praise from both republicans and democrats for his actions against China, so anyone who replaces him is just going to do more of the same).

When your best strategy is hoping someone will continue letting you commit crimes, it's honestly not a very good strategy at all. If Trump wins 2020, which he probably will, China is beyond fucked. They'll probably collapse and bring half the world down with them.

>They'll probably collapse and bring half the world down with them.
Being hearing that shit since the 60s...

lol poor coastal fag feeling leftist policies while chid middle America thriving

No you haven't you disingenuous bastard. You've been hearing it for a few years and mostly because Trump is putting China in it's place.

If China doesn't play ball, they will collapse. Their economy is being fucking wrecked and if you go to China, all you'll see on Chinese TV is how bad America is (while most Americans don't even think about China). They're making a desperate last attempt at keeping some semblance of an economy but not long ago made the threat that if the US doesn't stop then China is going to tank the entire worlds economy. They know a collapse is coming, but Trump knows the US will survive it while China wont.

I can use MSPaint too.

>chid middle America thriving
how's that onions?

I see a CNN Reddit user is online tonight. Like how you are making fun of poor people eating at McD's.

Everytime I hear someone bitching about China the only thing they ever says is its hurting our farmers.
So china needs our food and we need chinas.... Kmart quality junk?

>poker against chess
>apples and oranges
what a shit headline

We have companies with larger market cap than Russias entire economy. I suggest you get some perspective.

AHAHAHAHA never change brave VC

Attached: download (1).jpg (480x360, 30K)

Liberals don’t love America why are you concerned

>if the US lowers their exports the jobs will come back
You need to be put down

He's taking the whole world currency down with him.

>we

you are but a slave

All lies. It's the US who's more on a bad situation without China and that's exactly why Trump has strong-armed it's allies against China. China can survive on it's own by itself.

This is simply not true lmao.
The Russian gdp is 1.5 trillion. Not even the biggest market caps ever reach that amount. Nice try kiddo but you are retarded

Attached: 699e0c08bd70de9622d00ba5920be2e7.jpg (540x545, 33K)

Kys jew

You sound like you're Chinese. That's some 3rd grade English you're speaking.

China is shit scared of the US. Massive damage to their economy, constantly talking about the US and rely on the US more than any other country they trade with.

The US doesn't even need to make the world hate China. China is doing that it's self. Constant land and sea grabs, hostility when anyone questions them, massive concentration camps and oppressing millions, threatening to turn Hong Kong into another tiananmen square and now threatening to collapse the economies of most of the countries in the world because the US wont let China lie and cheat anymore.

He's a retard. All US companies were jacking off each other over the possibility of capturing the China market. US capitalist system of ever increasing profits NEEDS to keep doing it's thing or else the investment money dries up.

>Cheap shit from Russia gonna be the backbone for the pig iron from China
This will be fucking hilarious

Apple and Microsoft are more than 2 trillion. Again, thanks for proving my point.

you are literally some kind of chinese bot/poster, fuck off

The funny thing about China is, they don't let foreign businesses invest in China. And it's fucking them up royally because all these US companies with no investments in China are just leaving for other countries.

Turns out, when a company has no attachments to your country and business is cheaper else where, they leave for those cheaper countries.

I'm a native English speaker. The US is the one scared shitless here. It's the US who's devoted it's entire global apparatus of control to shit on China not the other way around. The US is trembling with fear of China. Funny because all China is doing is applying the same rules we have here but apparently you cannot beat your teacher at his own lecture. Our economy has reached it's cap while China is just starting to grow now and is already a bigger market than the US.

Microsoft market cap is 1t
Apple market cap is 890 b
A gains wrong holy shit kiddo at least fact check before posting

Attached: 1533741440463.jpg (286x327, 75K)

And....nothing was lost.

That's not what's happening, and even if it was it would just mean inefficient businesses are propped up through government subsidy.

You are just proving my point. My point is that Russia’s economy is a drop in the world economy bucket, those companies are the same order of magnitude.

>China is starting to grow now

They reported the lowest growth foir I think 15-20 years in 2018. They've just devalued the yuan.
Given everyone accepts China massively lies about it's GDP figures, it's likely that China is actually in a recession right now.

Meanwhile the US is richer than ever, great GDP growth, record low unemployment and economically just doing great.

You're obviously a chink shill. Lying to people on the internet doesn't change the truth, China is fucked if they don't cave in to the US demands.

Piss off, nigger. They need us more than we need them, you desperate shilling faggot.

You have no point tho. Russias economy size is irrelevant as long as they can supply China with whatever you are exporting there.

>They need us more than we need them
sound like your gf left you, oh wait, you never had one

Fuck off, agent Smith. You're a traitorous domestic terrorist who need to hang.

China doesn't give a fuck. They rather eat up the loss revenue and slow economic growth now than be controlled from within. China are the real patriots while we are just a bunch of whores who sell their countrymen to the highest bidder in Israel. This is all the kike using his good goy Trump to throw a tantrum like a child because the China bugmen turned out to be a more loyal species than the white/kike duality brofist dream team.

>they didnt sell out their country to the kike
Oh yeah I wonder why their economic growth showed a slow down. Maybe the international clique was mad at the bugmen for mimicking human behavior.

>oil crisis

Don't make me laugh. We have so much oil that we deactivate oil rigs to inflate the price of oil to keep our companies from bankruptcy. We don't need any country because we're already capably self dependant. We're just nice enough to import oil from 3rd world countries to keep their countries from dying. The world will bow down to the US dollar and America will be great. Our consumers and citizens are our top priority thanks to our "strong dollar policy" see secretary mnuchin, kudlow etc.

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-230845_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 420K)

God you are dumb.

China needs a lot of shit Russia doesn't have. Like US dollars. China has always been able to replace goods it buys from the US, everyone knows this. What China cannot replace is their biggest customer. They need to sell shit to the US to keep their economy afloat.

Chinas gonna give a fuck. Wouldn't be surprised if by the end of this year they start threatening military action against the US if the US doesn't stop with the tariffs and what not. (If the US petition to the IMF succeeds, China is literally fucked and will be excluded from the international community, if this happens I expect China to just announce war with the US).

The international community is angry at China because China are scummy fuckers. They lie, cheat and steal absolutely everything they can. No one trusts China anymore because nothing they say can be trusted. They'll do one thing while immediately doing the opposite and when you ask them what they're doing they'll lie straight to your face. It's why trade talks between the US and China are going nowhere. China promised to buy more US goods then immediately stopped buying US goods while saying they'll definitely buy them.

If China keeps it up they're going to become totally excluded from the world. People have had enough of Chinas shit. They're gigajews.

I've never heard of such a thing. In fact, I've heard nothing but the complete opposite for the last 30 years. Before that no one cared. You disingenuous piece of shit.
No, it can't. It's economy is mainly hinged on exports, to which we're the main buyer. It won't kill China totally, but it's certainly doing a very noticeable amount of damage and they won't recover any time soon. Their own populace is still in poverty and couldn't possibly make up for the lack of sales, regardless of how many of them there are.

Attached: 6j6b8pi.jpg (683x1024, 141K)

This is what we want. America has to have a protectionist economy. The US exporting its raw materials and not manufacturing at home is left over from the cold war. If we go back to producing our own shit, we don't need china at all. Can you honestly think of one natural resource that the US doesn't have in abundance?

We were destined to be friends with Vietnam. We just had a bump along the way.

Fuck the US. I live here but I just can't side with them. My humanity fades away just at the thought of it. At this point you're no longer human but just flesh and a bunch of shit. I hate my country and I would like to see it change and be more like China. At least the bugmen are not sellouts and mimic human behavior better than most of the high profile individuals on this putrid country.
>its doing damage to china
Yeah and it's killing us at the same time. It's a I kill everyone including me if I don't win at every turn-type strategy.

>I want the US to be more like China

You mean you want to be poor, oppressed and constantly monitored so you have absolutely no freedom?

Yeah you're insane.

>Actually wanting a devalued currency.

Yeah this guy's an international non-us corporate shill. A weak currency lowers the standard of living for all its citizens and consumers and especially fucks over its middle-class wager earners and rasies gas prices. Change your flag to commie, kike.

Attached: 1529473213731.jpg (1190x595, 174K)

>You mean you want to be poor, oppressed and constantly monitored so you have absolutely no freedom?
This is exactly what the US is. The only reason we're richer is that the world trade is done in USD. That's it. We're mislead that we're better than everyone else.

>weak currency lowers the standard of living for all its citizens and consumers and especially fucks over its middle-class wager earners and raises gas prices
Did you just implied we have a strong currency, you lying manipulative gigakike?

Attached: us-dollar-value.jpg (1024x576, 210K)

>they don't let foreign businesses invest in China.
this is the dumbest shit I have ever read on pol

Cool, step outside so I can abduct you, throw you into a labor camp with no trial and then harvest your organs 10 years later.

But it's true. Foreign businesses cannot invest directly into China. No foreign business owns a single factory in China or hires a single Chinese person.
Foreign businesses have to contract Chinese companies to operate on their behalf in China.

Lol this guy is actually retarded. The recession happened and we were forced to devalue to attract investors. Times have changed now that on the commodity front we're mostly independant and secured our position of dominance we won't be manipulated by shitty countries suddenly cutting supplies like Saudi Arabia did. We will never not be the world reserve currency and because of that we can take on all the debt we want, your pic is useless you pro-inflation, non-american commie-kike sleeper cell bot. How much are they paying you to spread literal shitposts?

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-234727.jpg (1080x2220, 532K)

So you'd rather be like China, where you and your entire family don't have a job, don't actually work and spend all of your time growing your own food otherwise you starve to death?
And if you dare complain about this, government goons come along and smash you and your family up before carting you off to a court where you're either executed immediately, have your organs harvested or are forced to work in slavery for your entire life?

Just remember, if you were in China right now saying you wished China was more like the US, you'd have the police kicking your door down.

You're obviously a Chinese shill but holy shit you're stupid.

isn't China fucking up their own currency because Trump won the trade war?

Yes. But Trump is lodging a complain with the IMF. If the IMF accept it, then they'll either force China to revert what it did or have it's membership to the IMF suspended, which'll make it hard for them to be involved in the global economy.

Either of these happening will seriously fuck China up.

Data shows US is loosing trade war not China.
All China has to do is play the waiting game.

Show me this data. Because for someone who is winning, China is taking desperate measures.

Yes because they have to, to maintain support
I hope they keep devaluing so that a mass cessation happens like the soviet union collapse. The people of china deserve better.

Why feed a dangerous super power like China. Why not increase trade with India, Pakistan, Japan, North Korea, Mexico and other parts of the world. China is not the only country with cheap labor.

Well it's true, China has gone through at least a hand full of boom/bust cycles since its inception, each bust causeing millions of chinks to either starve or murder each other. This time will be no different except they've managed to turn the main land into a toxic waste land.

Most countries will be increasing trade with other countries. World has seen how shitty doing business with China is and many companies are simply abandoning the Chinese market. In 2-3 years most of your stuff wont be made in China anymore, but in places like Vietnam and India.

Our position of dominance is threaten by China. Now I ask you this, how did China managed to do this? They now are the world's biggest economy. Can you explain this, Shekelberg?

All of that happens here too man. Every thing you mentioned. Every single thing. You're just blind.

The cheap labor meme has to end. Fuck corporatism, it's the reason we have third world fuckwits flooding the west and a glut of sub standard goods. Trade tarrifs need to be reinstated accross the west, the global free market only benefits the (((few))).

No it doesn't. I mean, yeah it happens where you are (in China). But in the free world shit like that doesn't happen.

>We will never not be the world reserve currency
Oh boy the reallity will hit so hard, I'd better get a lot of popcorn, one full van won't be enough.

>Trump is doing a fine job destroying America
>I'm loving it!
Lol.

"Russia squeezing US out as agricultural superpower"
Published time: 13 Nov, 2017 10:58
rt.com/business/409704-russia-wheat-oust-us-egypt/

"Booming agriculture transforming Russia’s energy driven economy"
Published time: 3 Aug, 2018 10:31
rt.com/business/435004-russia-food-agriculuture-exports/

"Russia seeks to ‘feed the whole planet’ – PM"
Published time: 6 Dec, 2018 14:04
rt.com/russia/445748-medvedev-russia-feed-planet/

"American wheat can no longer compete with new agricultural superpower Russia"
Published time: 5 Sep, 2018 10:29
rt.com/business/437668-american-wheat-leaves-russia/

September 22, 2017
"ARE YOU F***ING KIDDING ME RUSSIA?"
farmlead.com/blog/insights/are-you-fing-kidding-me-russia-wheat-basedbeans-exports-production/

"Russia’s grain exports surge more than 54% this year"
Published time: 9 Nov, 2018 14:00
rt.com/business/443543-russia-wheat-exports-fifty-surge/

"Give non-GMO a go: Putin urges Russia’s agricultural expansion on international markets".
Published time: 10 Oct, 2018 13:56
rt.com/business/440875-putin-agriculture-international-markets/

‘Ironically, US sanctions are helping the Russian budget’ – ex-Central Bank official to RT.
Published time: 14 Apr, 2018 05:42
rt.com/business/424104-russia-us-sanctions-economy/

Attached: Russia is Blessed by God.jpg (900x506, 272K)

Is this a challenge? If I post links of human organ harvesting and inexplicable deaths of political opponents of high profile politicians what would you say, officer Wallace?

>China is taking desperate measures
No that would be US. China is only responding.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-07/trump-losing-trade-war
>last picture
You're barely feeling the effects now, but you soon will. These things usually come with delay.
Also, note that tariffs were being paid by Chinese until now, with newest tariffs it won't be the case anymore. American consumer will pay them after September 1.

It's simple. We have to as a nation become the top producers in every single industry and also continue to pay off and hold our own debt so that a sudden decrease in commodity supply or a sudden bond selloff caused by collaborated international effort won't be effective to secure investor confidence.
I look down on your non-country. Get good then we can talk. I counter your shitpost with an equal shitpost. Slovenia sucks ass

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-001618_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 1.09M)

trump only got 1 year left too

Then show me hard proof that the US government kills it's prisoners to harvest their organs.
Show me all the politicial enemies Trump has made vanish.

Actually, the US wont pay anything extra on the tariffs because China just devalued it's currency. If anything the US might end up paying less for the same goods.

And yeah, the US expected China to do this and had said they would in reported written last year.

>Slovenia sucks ass
Yes it does. No need for Westerners here. Or Easterners. Or niggers.

VC Stronk

>Slovenia
>cia facts
You responded to a question that I didn't ask. Let me repost the question Mr. Brown.

>Our position of dominance is threaten by China. Now I ask you this, how did China managed to do this? They now are the world's biggest economy. Can you explain this, Shekelberg?

Do China next tho

Attached: 1564898185801.png (322x527, 148K)

>prisioners
>trump
Ah, I see your glow is dimming cianigger. What happened, did you got scared? You did not provided any proofs yourself. Come back at me when you do. Know that there's multiple articles about the US human organ harvesting practices bro before you try to keep this argument. Not only on human organ harvesting but also political assassinations of Americans inside and outside the US. Just a warning.

HIS TRUE FLAG SHOWS AND DOESN'T ACTUALLY LIVE IN THE U.S. Corporate pro-inflation shill confirmed. Pack it up boys. Also you're even worse than slovenia so suck a dick, bitchboy. China's gdp/capita is even worse than yours.

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-002500_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 1.09M)

If they exist then you shouldn't have any problem showing me them.

Yet another fucking Jew troll post

Oppssssss. I got caught. Time to sleep

Attached: 10390065.jpg (612x612, 40K)

Attached: tenor (1).gif (220x220, 32K)