If you support red flag laws then you also support:

If you support red flag laws then you also support:
>cops to come into your house and steal your shit.
>restricting speech
>shills that will sell you out like in communist china
>police brutality
>unjust and unfair court systems
>cuckholdery
Anything else?

Attached: Red flag states.png (990x520, 886K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ammoland.com/2013/04/every-mass-shooting-in-the-last-20-years-shares-psychotropic-drugs/#axzz5vyV2NgJD
youtube.com/watch?v=1A8qLdvhRrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Americans really need to get with the times, basically every country has figured this shit out except for you. Nobody is trying to "take away your guns", so calm down. You just some kind of common sense gun control, every other country that did this doesn't have mass shootings like you guys do.

It's pretty much a no-brainer, so simple a mutt could do it.

That's all happening without red flag laws though

But the violent crime death rates only went up in those countries, it cost far more lives than it saved

>a
>fucking
>leaf

Which just goes to show how pointless red flag laws are.

Except this time they are specifically targeting your guns

Canada has less gun crime per capita compared to the US and we still have the 6th highest rate of firearm ownership in the world

Yet your violent crime deaths went up 30% a year after you enacted your most recent gun control laws . You are advocating for murder

>You are advocating for murder
said the retard who wants psychos to have assault rifles. America has a mass shooting epidemic, it's time to wake the fuck up

Attached: 1561303640402.png (350x320, 27K)

Most countries have stricter gun laws than we do, but that doesn't stop people from committing crimes with them. The REAL problem is the drug problem.

ammoland.com/2013/04/every-mass-shooting-in-the-last-20-years-shares-psychotropic-drugs/#axzz5vyV2NgJD

Attached: anti depressants.png (608x755, 101K)

More people die from automobiles a year than guns, we probably should ban those

You actively not trying to prove wrong, so your iq must be in the double digits

Most countries don't have a mass shooting problem. You do realize that Uruguay issued a travel warning to people departing to the US on account of your national emergency-levels of gun violence right?

Automobiles require licenses to operate, are you proposing a similar system for firearm ownership?

I proved it isn't an argument, I understand that Americans are really stupid but at least try to keep an open mind

>Automobiles require licenses to operate
No they don't. A lot like guns that way.

All these "mass shootings" are fake you idiotic normie

At least 4 dead in mass shooting in California - Livestream: youtube.com/watch?v=1A8qLdvhRrM

Oh wait it's a mass stabbing. Guess we better keep the guns.

> You do realize that Uruguay issued a travel warning to people departing to the US on account of your national emergency-levels of gun violence right?

and that's completely off topic from the thread. We warn travelers going anywhere, but Europe about how bad they are.

>I proved it isn't an argument, I understand that Americans are really stupid

No you picked the b8 part of his post not the statistical part because you're scared of numbers which is odd coming from an asian person such as yourself

t. sovereign citizen
>license and registration

schizophrenic conspiracy theories are not a refutation

Attached: 1545238879148.png (600x300, 331K)

>he was only pretending to be retarded
t. reddit space program

You know how there's a border between leaf land and the U. S.? That means we give zero fucks what you syrup guzzlers opinions on our laws are.

>waah canada waaaah waaah waaaah
probably why you're country's so fucked up

Despite you being both stupid and ignorant, the rules do no prevent people from driving without a license.

>schizophrenic conspiracy theories are not a refutation
You must be new here

Holy Shit

>the rules do no prevent people from driving without a license.
Sir I'm going to have you to step out of the vehicle

You should take your medication

Attached: 1550111319956.png (1280x720, 792K)

Look with your chink eyes at your last post and tell me how many spaces you see.

Anyone who passes or enforces a red flag law is a traitor deserving death.

some Colorado counties have already opted out of the red flag law

Attached: counties-maps.png (960x723, 244K)

You wouldn't even get pulled over in the first place.

Read the whole thing
Red Flag comes in in 1773
Red Flag Laws are Rothschild laws.

Attached: Jews2.png (1920x2099, 3.82M)

Yeah because I'm white, you would though, because all americans are black

Attached: 1546293609677.png (449x459, 134K)

Responds to every comment.

Gets triggered When his narrative is challenged.

He's definitely new here.

>Las Animas

let's setup our ethnostate there guys!

Attached: 1299194060146.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

I thought Indiana was based

fpwp

Can't even buy booze on a Sunday there.

>Boulder continues to be the parasite

Attached: 1550908249852.jpg (808x960, 49K)

Stats aren't on your side
But we'll never win the gun control debate with logic which the left ignores

Attached: Screen Shot 2012-12-22 at Saturday, December 22, 9.26 PM.png (632x472, 45K)

Lmao what a passive aggressive post, got something to say say it to my face faggot. Typical leftist.

Oh no did you just downvote me how will I ever recover

More guns=more shootings prove me wrong cuck

Thanks for bumping my post chinaman. Also you're scared of statistics. Again weird for an asian

>More guns=more shootings prove me wrong cuck
Switzerland

Attached: 006AC148-36CA-46D2-A35B-3B14D450B0E5.jpg (1820x2048, 448K)

The US is three times blacker per capita than Canada is chinese, if being Canadian makes me de facto chinese than being american makes you 3 niggers simultaneously. Are you a triple nigger?

Not an argument, Switzerland is not full of retarded Amerimutts. Also Switzerland has had mass shootings.

Try again retards

>Most other countries
are irrelevant commie shitholes

>appeal to ignorance
All of which inexplicably have less mass shootings per capita than the USA

Shut up cleetus. You think I give af about your buck hunting trip? I care about not getting blasted away by some incel’s AK because the TV told him all the Stacy’s were getting blacked.

whatever you say glownigger

>everybody who doesn't want innocent people to die is a CIA agent
take your meds

>take your meds
That's part of the mass shooting problem you tard, but for the last time you are scared of numbers that disagree with you
see

checked and kekked fpbp user libtards btfo

not an argument retard.

thanks dude.

>every other country that did this doesn't have mass shootings like you guys do.

Australia, Darwin shooting, June 2019. 4 people killed, 1 injured.

UK, Cumbria shootings, June 2010. 12 killed 11 injured.

Fuck off leaf.

Fuck you you leaf slave faggot

>doesn't know what checked means
These two glowies tag team each other in the break room between tag team posting.

lmak not an argument

Attached: oh no did you just really.png (211x239, 8K)

Yeah. I'm not arguing. I'm calling you a slave faggot. That's all you are.

said the amerimutt

Attached: 1561362017037.jpg (946x798, 99K)

Yes. Currently a free Amerimutt. Unlike you. A slave faggot leaf.

>muh freedumz
amerimutt hasn't heard the news. say bye bye to your guns and freedom of speech americuck donald trump is effecting red flag laws and online censorship for all burgers lmao

>say bye bye to your guns and freedom of speech
Who's going to stop me? You?
Come and try it, and you'll go bye bye.

wow you sound like a badass with your idle hypothetical threats on an anonymous imageboard I am fucking shaking right now my dude

Attached: wait are you actually serious.png (231x218, 18K)

>a pretend commie who is also too new to Jow Forums
thanks for the bump fellow redditor :)

Hasn't happened yet. But you already have no rights. You are a pathetic slave in a slave state and couldn't fight back if you wanted. So sad.

Listen bitchtits, that isn't a hypothetical threat. I'm telling you, if you come here and try to take my rights I will kill you.
If you don't believe me, then call my bluff.
Get your maple chugging faggot ass over here and try it. You won't though, because yous a bitch ass nigga.
That's freedom.

>yet
>americans are about to lose everything they pretend to stand for and will do nothing about it
>calling anyone else a slave
Sounds like cope. Canadians have the right to not be amerimutts, a freedum you will never know.

Attached: 1536735315144.jpg (456x486, 47K)

Youre a fucking idiot. Stuff it leaf. Imagine your shithole country if our guns were turned in. In a month, all weapons pictures, thoughts, etc.. Would be violently criminalized you fuckung dwarf minded chump. Fuck straight off. Mint!

yeah you sound fucking scary dude stay away from playgrounds

Attached: Listen bitchtits, that isn't a hypothetical threat. I'm telling you, if you come here and (650x489, 32K)

Attached: 1699C402-6C76-4875-A5F1-6B2ABFAECA06.jpg (513x463, 38K)

All nations must fall, just like organisms in a deadly jungle.
If our glorious republic falls, then an empire (in form of whatever government arises) will surface.
Enjoy your time on Earth, your maple syrup, your women, and your inevitable destruction will be delicious.

I mean to be fair it is accurate to equate the USA to a jungle

Attached: this is america.webm (640x360, 2.15M)

What else does Canada have less of than the US? A certain population group, possibly?

exactly no one Voted for Trump so he would confiscate guns on behalf of the Dems

And soon you will be a part of it. Are you ready to join us? It’s obvious you’ll say no, but a truly evil America won’t give a flying fuck.

It's funny how Americans always pretend their country is white until crime is mentioned and then it's all people of colours' fault

You are a slave tho. A sad pathetic slave. And I feel bad for you. The day of the rake will come soon enough for you & your neutered sad people. Too bad...

And you're all owned by the queen and mindless drones. I see you leaf posters alot. Youre INCREDIBLY STUPID ABOUT GEOPOLITICS. ABSOLUTELY RETARDED about the global bio mechanical interactive status rationale. You see 'mass shoiting' yet TOTALLY MISS THE SILENCING OF POLITICAL DISSIDENT FORUM 8 CHAN. you are mongrel headed morons. LITERALLY. Literally if the usa were to 'not have guns',the ENTIRE GL9BE WOULD FALL TO A DICHOTOMY OF DICTATORIAL TYRANNY. With pretty names like 'the peoples republic ' or ' the commonwealth of great Brittan '. You are so miserably chained, its like youre a dog in the yard. you dont even own your land....

>jokes on you you'll be just like us soon
the fact that this is the worst threat an amerimutt can think of should tell you a lot about the absolute state of the united states

>n-no u!!
>muh rake
america is doomed

>b-b-b-b-BUT c-c-c-CANADA!!!1111
still objectively a better place to live than the Jewnited States of Amerimutts

Attached: stay mad goblinos.png (2823x2514, 484K)

This.

Why dont you mind your oen fucking business leaf blower. Boring as it is. You have no power here. No one in the usa needs to justify themselves to the likes of you. A pretend country totally dependant in the usa's economy and millitary defense. Fuck off, but! Keep making those great snow shoes!

Those are state level. Moscow mitch along with fem boi Lyndsay are writing up federal legislation.

You sound suspiciously nervous for someone who claims to have nothing to worry about

Attached: 1562680162137.png (601x508, 131K)

>common sense
>glowing bright enough to read by

A. We dont justify ourselves to lesser people.
B. We dont justify ourselves to lesser countries.
C. Fuck Uruguay.

Like is said, enjoy your stay on earth. Its only a matter of time before the reckoning of your weak, diverse nation begins. I have to ask though, are the immigrants truly loyal to your nation and people? Of course I must ask the same about the immigrants in my nation as well, fair enough. Plus look at how weak your political leadership is. After all, the weak are meat, and the strong do eat.

>400 million plus guns in the US
>more guns then people
If guns are so bad shouldn't there be more shootings?

Attached: Winnie_the_Pooh.jpg (640x478, 32K)

>left ignores
So trump is a leftist? Moscow mitch a leftist? Femboi graham a leftist? Gov. Mike Dewine of Ohio a leftist. You actually pinning these red flag laws on leftists?

take your meds

>countries that are whiter than the USA and don't have a mass shooting epidemic are "lesser:
american intelligence

wow you really convinced me that's really scary dude I'm so scared you're really intimidating

Attached: are you freaking kidding me man.png (199x253, 40K)

>m-mutt

Attached: CANADA_YES.jpg (1798x1080, 1.18M)

MFW the first question on the new background check is, "are you a citizen of the united states?"

Attached: 4dchesss.jpg (591x555, 61K)

I doubt my state would ever comply with such nonsense, we already have a ban on federal firearms regulations.

Red Flag laws are unconstitutional. They explicitly seek to rob Americans of their 2nd Amendment rights, and also trample on 4th and 6th amendment rights in the process. They are a gross miscarriage of justice.

The fact is you are depriving people of their constitutional rights despite them not having committed a crime. There is no evidence with which they can be convicted of a crime. It's purely conjecture that they will at some point in the future be dangerous. This model will result in many more false positives than it will true positives, and will also fail to get many people (false negatives). It is, in short, a idiotic scheme whose only result will be to disenfranchise millions of people of their constitutional rights.

Anyone suggesting this should be pilloried as a bootlicking communist.

*creepy amerimutt grin insert
Now you’re showing fear to everyone here. Thanks for playing along leaf, it was fun.

we don't need gun control laws
>we need mass shooter control laws

>mutt doesn't know how the canadian census works
>that number is still whiter than the USA
Canada is 72% white. America is the least white country in the west you don't have a leg to stand on mutt get over it

Attached: 1539919823743.png (648x641, 484K)

>>left ignores
>So trump is a leftist?
Well yeah. He's literally a recent Democrat

>Moscow Mitch
Unironically using that leddit moniker

Attached: trumppeople.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg (600x600, 60K)

Second question. Are you a dual citizen?

>muh constitution
so you support the 15th and 19th?

Why has it gone up in only the past couple decades? The AR-15 has been around for over 50 years and gun laws are stricter now

Attached: guns.jpg (633x490, 82K)