Look at the "swastika" the "racist" sprayed on the garage door. Totally not a hate hoax

Look at the "swastika" the "racist" sprayed on the garage door. Totally not a hate hoax.

archive.is/l0KBb

Attached: ohio hortler strikes again.png (728x833, 882K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9cjcHWbqV4s
youtube.com/watch?v=uimh2EBB1yQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Niger
>Hortler
It's so bad I'm convinced it's actually one of us intentionally doing a bad job.

why don't jews know what a swastika looks like?

Wow, that looks familiar.

Attached: hail_hortler.jpg (5312x2988, 3.53M)

They prob blew it up for insurence money after the "electrical fire"didn't do the trick.

Or they had a gas leak and accidentally blew up their house but want to claim insurance and get money on some crowdfunding platform because overly-emotional adult children love nothing more than throwing money at "muh victims".

The investigators need to see if the kikes were not paying the mortgage or if they were really over insured. No doubt there is some kikery going on there.

youtube.com/watch?v=9cjcHWbqV4s

Hey mudshark, watcha doin?

Everything is lost except for this conveniently placed hortler symbol

Another hoax?

Jews can't physically draw a proper swastika or they spontaneously combust.

Attached: 1479540046320.jpg (750x825, 43K)

Probably a zoomer that was radicalized by Pewdiepie and Jow Forums
>Hale Hortler

Attached: 1532412485167.png (715x3119, 401K)

That's far too poor of a swastika to be sprayed by a real white supremacist

LMFAO

no insurance fraud here. nope. just nazis

Attached: 1506539058514.jpg (900x584, 53K)

my sides

Attached: 1527573758471.jpg (240x230, 10K)

lol that guy was cool as fuck

>hail horler, bitch
Based

>That fucking pic
Boomers shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

Attached: 1564488307404.png (258x544, 130K)

They're black......................of course they weren't.

jewish lightning strikes again

what the absolute fuck. maybe netflix isn't so degenerate after all

Some Jew probably wanted to move and wanted the insurance payout.

Attached: 1474212717156.jpg (454x600, 85K)

if kike is to kikel then is spastik to spastika?

>Or they had a gas leak and accidentally blew up their house but want to claim insurance and get money on some crowdfunding platform because overly-emotional adult children love nothing more than throwing money at "muh victims".
holy shit, that's a great cold-read user
would you like to come work for my new privatized-spook agency

It's absolutely true. Intimately knowing the falseflaggy nature of the Jews and forseeing a future where Jews would endlessly falseflag themselves with swastika graffiti, with his dying breath Hitler cast a pagan blood curse on the Jews that they might never be able to faithfully recreate a swastika. The punishment for doing so is that they spontaneously combust which is why we constantly see fucked up nonsense versions of the swastika every time a Jew tries to falseflag, it's the best they can do. Also where they inflate their holohoax numbers from, Hitler didn't cook millions of them in ovens, millions of them cooked themselves in the years immediately following WW2 by trying to draw swastikas.

How fucking hard can it be to draw a swastika
Just make an X and put a line coming off each end
No one fucks it up that hard unless they're trying to make it look stupid

Lmao what fucking low effort bullshit is this

Oh no did somebody send in the 69th downswaffel brigade? Or perhaps the schutzshitters? For fucks sake people you have a smartphone in your pocket just google it

Thats not a swastika it looks more like an occult sigil than anything

Guys please: when you go to hate-crime someone, carry a swastika stencil, and a thesaurus of racial slurs. There is a certain standard, a way things are done. This misshapen swastika business reflects badly on all of us.

It was made by Finns, it's just absolutely Finnish weirdness.

youtube.com/watch?v=uimh2EBB1yQ

fuck off styx you lanky faggot

What's the pay?

How does drawing the FBI to a meth lab fire help them out exactly?

>Holly fuck that hortler. 1488% jewish lightning.

The swastika is like a cross to them. They have to draw a kikle instead. superstitious rat juden.

Attached: (((hate crime))).jpg (2662x2288, 754K)

>can't afford mortgage anymore
>"I know!"
>sprays graffiti on own house
>blow up house
>gofundme and insurance dollars come flooding in
And it backfires every time

my guess?
They were making butane extract / "dabs" / "earwax" - blew their shit up, decided to capitalize / cover up the incident by blaming whitey.
how tiresome.

Attached: earwaxhash.jpg (755x600, 79K)

If you're gonna do it do it right

Really though, how hard is it to spell "nigger" or to draw a fucking swastika?

actually it's a double helix. The vandals clearly oppose genetic research in the nation of Niger.

Worse, they had an electrical fire back in July, and were "fixing" the house. Insurance probably wouldn't give them enough to cover new granite tops they wanted or something, so fuck them, they need to give us a whole new house.

Are cops really dumb enough to think that Nazis can't draw swastikas?

>Hate hoax

This is exactly what progressives jerk off to.
Hope there are more hate hoaxes each more and more outlandish and stupid, it will wake up a lot of people.

Pretty hard when you can't draw an "X."

Attached: grin.jpg (248x203, 10K)

bingo.
hate crime gofundme is the new ghetto lottery

Nothing new.

Attached: 1564560507368.jpg (1200x1133, 205K)

Attached: 1564559968795.jpg (1156x546, 64K)

o.o

Attached: 1564738701390.jpg (1556x1002, 478K)

Little bit of jewish lightning

Hate hoax + insurance scam?

Guys, what if the swastika has some unknown power over jews that they can't even bring themselves to do it properly? Same with the cross

Is it really just that they hate what it symbolizes so much, or is there more?

I'm pretty sure this is a hoax and an insurance fraud.

It does, I explained it here:

Hail hotler

Fake and gay

Yeah, now I see someone tried to write nigger on one of the doors, but it looks more like niger or nigar.
They defiantly were not spics. Spics know how to a spray can.

it was the home owners. they tried to burn the place down a week before in an 'electrical fire'. When that didn't work they blew the place up. They said they weren't rebuilding, which means they're going to take the insurance money and run.

6 figures, any coding/black hat experience?

It was probably Antifa that drew the Swastika. Antifa is known to poorly draw Swastikas and blame it on "White Supremacists" who they deem as anyone who is White.

the fuck are you talking about dpishit

Attached: OLdzhw8[1].jpg (460x817, 39K)

I do write code for a living, haven't done any hacking though. For six figures I would be highly motivated to learn though.

I'm talking about shit like this retard.

Attached: lfMFicfPKEst_640x360.jpg (640x360, 22K)

post your protonmail pls

you talk like a fag

underr8ted

Your the faggot who called me a "dpishit" for no reason. And your the one calling people fags. Learn some manners.

stop wasting digits, you memeflaggot dingus

Hale Hortler!

That swastika... Case closed. You can all go home nothing to see here...lol

there is no picture of a retarded swastika on that archive.

>misshapen swastika
>misspelled anti-black slur
something tells me a dindu nuffin'd

The media will quietly admit it was insurance fraud after whipping the masses into a frenzy over a hate crime. A year from now, most leftists will only remember it as a hate crime.

Blacks really need to pay attention in school, I couldnt even draw a swastika that badly on purpose.

Yes there is, it's the first picture at the top of the article...

Jesus fuck I'm dying. This can't be real.

lol

Attached: 1.png (79x75, 9K)

I did not see it either. Just burned out house and press conference.

The unoccupied home of an interracial couple in Sterling, Ohio, exploded early Wednesday morning, and officials found a misshapen swastika and a misspelled anti-black slur painted on their garage.

Attached: 1445603802851-1 - Copy.jpg (258x245, 20K)

inb4 insurance scam

>Niger
>Spaztika
Looks like organised right wing extremism to me

Every single graffiti of a swastika is either done by edgy teenagers or as a hoax.

>Toll paid

Probably not, just insurance fraud

>be drunk Tyrone
>left tv remote in bag of cheetos
>SHEEEIT where it be Laqueefa?
>Has idea
>runs outside and attempts to solve Polynesian Physics formula in order to find the remote on shack with stolen bikes inside
>goes back inside
>gets more drunk
>passes out
>burns down house

>building your house from plywood
Three little piggies should have told you all you needed to know stupid goy, hahaha

Attached: 1kr8.jpg (640x640, 32K)

Darn, if only we had banned guns.

Possibility. I've seen people do some real stupid shit with butane extracts. Stick to rosin if you don't know what you're doing kek

I'm white, dating a Mayan chick. If I buy a house, will I have to worry about this? If so, I will get insurance and cameras on this shit. I will make tons of money off this.