SAVE THE PLANET

How can we wipe out 6.9 billion humans from earth before 2021?

Attached: 1558664255492.gif (288x247, 276K)

Unplug the matrix

Elect Joe Biden for President

That's in Obama's "Science" Czar's book, Op. The jews already worked it out.
It's funny...
Some guy on drugs plots to murder ten people, FBI freeks out and America shuts down free speech and the bill of rights.
Some Trillionaire Jews plot to kill 7 billion people, they're given presidential advisory positions

Attached: ecoscience.jpg (430x500, 33K)

Kill yourself and all your illuminati faggot friends first thing. We will take care of the rest.

the flu

White men stop paying taxes

Let Justin Trudeau be president of the earth

Ask the master kike to send their billions of golems to walk to the nearest lake or ocean and drown themselves. hue.

The thumbnail looks like a fat pair of asscheeks

Attached: C625A73F-3B8A-4522-9BE3-6E18420933FD.png (413x413, 224K)

If whites and east asians retreat into isolationism, the rest of the world will quickly die off of starvation and war to pre-industrial levels.

Depends on your reasoning friend whether or not I'll give you the answer.

Do you truly wish to save the planet or are you trying to create a new world in your image, and give your own people a leg up as its new ruler?

:3c

Attached: 1559743822774.png (746x717, 144K)

Oh, and I'll even tell you the three most effective ways to, so that you have some legwork to work around if you really want to go through with it.

Mind you, all three will take some time effort money, and there's no take backsies if you wanna be a faggot and back out.

Please respond with sincerity in your heart and intention, and if you truly wish to do this, I'll give you a doorway.

If you choose to walk through it, then that's none of my concern really, because I am fated to continue onward, regardless of how the cards are drawn around me.

If you do choose to walk this path, I'll know who you are, and believe me, I'll crucify you for the things you chose to do

:3

Attached: images.png (248x204, 7K)

Human pop. is projected to peak mid century and then decline. You're stupid.

brapppp

have sex

Methane gas. It's already happening

@222245882
No (You) for you.
I am asking OP, not some random pissant lamb for the slaughter.

Attached: 1564530977609.png (800x1200, 505K)

Release part 2 of the mix into the atmosphere

Hillary was projected to win

Launch me into space first in any direction. With no suit. Let me be one with the universe.

You can start by killing yourself.

Attached: 1564624271364.jpg (600x600, 148K)