As someone Born in Saudi Arabia, America Is Already a Cucked Communist Shithole

I noticed that Americans love shittalking ideas like "equality" and "social redistribution of wealth" going on in Europe, or criticizing the redistribution of wealth and equalization under the USSR, but doesn't see the hypocrisy in America of treating everyone the same. Just like not everyone is equal and thus shouldn't have the same amount of wealth, not everyone should be treated the same or be given the same amount of respect. In America everyone regardless of social occupation seems to be treated equally, to me this is unnatural and disgusting.

For example waiters/waitresses. In Saudi Arabia we treat our waiters and waitresses like absolute shit because they are minimum wage peasant LOSERS to be honest. They depend off tips (no better then beggers), and many are like 40+ years old meaning they have failed in life. My family always gets dirty looks dealing with them but why? They are minimum wage losers. Why should my multi-millionaire family treat someone making garbage money the same? We're not communists who think everyone is equal. I see these upper middle class lawyer/doctor/accountant cucks being so polite and respectful to food servers, using their best manners like they're trying to impress their king or queen. It's honestly pathetic and in my mind is the most cuckish thing imaginable.

Another example is when at the pool everyone seems to be the lifeguards bitch. The lifeguard will say "no running" and everyone stops running. Or the lifeguard tells the people in the warm pool not to go under the bars and these upper middle class/rich families are like "ohhh no worries sorry mr lifeguard". Do they realize lifeguards make like three dollars above minimum wage? Why are these professionals giving these losers so much respect? This idea that everyone is entitled to be treated the same despite not being equal is the most cucked thing imaginable. And problem is this idea is spreading to the Arab world.

Attached: waitress.jpg (1000x639, 184K)

Saudis wear stupid hats.

Founding fathers didn't imply black people when they said all men were created equal. It was a matter of the white men in the colony claiming their freedom from tyrannical government across the ocean.

Private establishments.

Fear of getting shitty service/food spat in
Fear of getting kicked out of the pool

It's not respect. Mulitmillionares in the states don't go to the 2 places you just described btw, you looked like a fucking retard if you aren't lying.

>In Saudi Arabia we treat our waiters and waitresses like absolute shit

Wouldn't expect anything less from you uncultured dune coons.

No class.
No pedigree.
No provenance.

Go shave your back hair, Achmed

Yeah but the cucked culture treats even the trashiest whites (waiters and waitresses) like they're freaking Presidents.

>It's not respect. Mulitmillionares in the states don't go to the 2 places you just described btw, you looked like a fucking retard if you aren't lying.
LOL multimillionaires don't go to restaurants? are you fucking dumb?

We have class but we reserve it for people who deserve respect, not trash minimum wage employees.

p.s. do you people have ANY idea how low you set the bar when you move to America?

You people drive gold plated Mercedes and purchase the most GAUDY of houses possible. You're tacky as fuck with ZERO class.

Literally "new money" and nothing more.

Fuck your sandy shithole.

Your kind do not have the mental capacity for empathy. This what separates us from you. Your people have no empathy for humans or animals. A literal shit-tier culture that thrives on violence.

You confuse "money" with "class."

As the old saying goes, money can buy a lot of things but it cannot buy class.

I'm related to European royalty and you dune coons are a literal embarrassment wherever you people go.

>Tacky
>literally anything im too poor to afford

Funny how when we outclass you its called "tact". It's called having enough money to flash it poorfag

>literally new money and nothing more

That's a compliment. I'd rather be Nouveau rich than some inbred aristocrat who inherits a fortune but is incompetent as fuck.

Bump

>im related to European royalty
HAHAHAHAHAHA implying this means anything, unless you hold a seat in power there, all that means is your some royals illegitimate child.

Fucking DUH its been this way for over a decade now

>It's called having enough money to flash it poorfag

It's called NEW MONEY, achmed.

>That's a compliment. I'd rather be Nouveau rich than some inbred aristocrat who inherits a fortune but is incompetent as fuck.

"Hey honey! Those brown skinned Saudi Arabians just moved in down the street from us. Let's go say hello because they'll totally be a great addition to this affluent neighborhood and really drive up the property values."

"I can't wait until they add faux Roman columns to the front of their house. I bet their entire Saudi Arabian family totally doesn't smell like body odor and Drakkar Noir Brut cologne. What a nice bunch of people. Hey, I know! Let's invite them to the country club, I'm sure their all white robes and massive gold chains around their hairy necks will be a fine addition to our country club. Better yet, let's suggest to our blond hair, blue eyed white daughter to go out on a date with their hairy, ugly, teenage son with the bushy eyebrows and chest hair so thick that when it goes to Macy's, PETA members throw red paint at it and yell out "Fur is murder!"

I fuck salafists women in their dirty assholes u Saudi fucking bitch. I’ll fuck all Saudi women. Btw I don’t think u realized how retarded you were LMFAO your idea is to treat lifeguards at the pool like shit because they “are beneath you” is the most retarded thing I read. When you are drowning and they don’t save you, I will LAUGH. Anyone in your family blow themselves up you jihadist faggot? I bet you are next to strap on a vest to get by prince salmon, and blow yourself up. Your mother is a four legged whore(that’s right the whore is a dog) and your nasty Arab father ducked his dog while drinking camel piss for Muhammad, the gay ass Jewish pedo prophet THAT FUCKED AND MARRIED LITTLE KIDS.

Did u know Muhammad LOVES a good FACE FUCK

They were. You went out and claimed land, worked indentured servitude, found work some other way, or you weren't law abiding and were hung, killed, or jailed.

In case your 16 year old ass can't detect the sarcasm in my last post...and let's face it....you people are so fucking inbred it's a miracle you're even able to figure out how to log onto the internet....when your kind (saudi arabians) move into all-white affluent neighborhoods here in America, white people will completely and totally shun you. This is how low class you people are. You literally drive down property values wherever you go in America.

You talk shit about a server....yet you are completely and totally clueless as to how affluent and classy white people look down upon your kind.

"affluent" means rich, mohammed.

Americans by and large recognize that fortunes can change, and it also has little to do with any inherent individual worth or competence. For example, your entire country was nothing but camel fucking illiterate retards barely a century ago. Your genes and character aren’t any different than your camel fucking great grandfather. In fact your character is probably far weaker. You simply happened to stumble on oil, which westerners helped you harvest and sell, in exchange for owning you. When the oil runs out, you will be back to licking camel pussy and riding across the desert to sell sheepskins and beads. When that happens, do you want your descendants to be treated like subhumans by the offspring of waiters who managed to improve their lot through hard work over several generations? Don’t shit on people on the way up, because you might run into them on the way down. Americans just have the IQ and life experience to recognize such basic principles.

Saudi Arabia is a part of ZOG.

Attached: 451812[1].jpg (1600x1082, 390K)

Most of you guys that move here make money from being shop owners. The majority of you are new money unless you have some sort of connection to the House of Saud. The smart ones don’t flaunt their cash and your daughters are secretly sleeping around.

LMFAO, let me know when you have a first amendment kid.

In conclusion, let's look at the way your kind treats servers, for a second because I'm going to make a very important point here.

You said:

> In Saudi Arabia we treat our waiters and waitresses like absolute shit because they are minimum wage peasant LOSERS to be honest. They depend off tips (no better then beggers), and many are like 40+ years old meaning they have failed in life

This is EXACTLY how rich white people view saudi arabians who come to America.

You people are gaudy and tacky as fuck and you have no idea what the word "class" means.

Don't forget, your kind aspires to, and looks up to white people and they will completely and totally shun your kind.

Learn your place in life, mohammed.

Now go pump me some oil for my car, you fucking camel jockey.

>Saudi
>thinking that a single fucking American on this board gives a shit what his subhuman opinion on America is

Listen shitskin, you stupid fucking monkeys were living in nomadic Bedouin camps in the middle of a fucking desert before white people found oil in your sandy shithole of a nation. Without white people and your oil reserves you shitskins would STILL be living in fucking tents in the desert.
Also, all your oil was purchased with a basically worthless currency, the U.S. dollar, but because you stupid fucking monkeys have an IQ of 80 you can’t look about 20 years into the future and realize that this decadence you hold in such high regard is bought on borrowed time. Let me catch you shitting up my country and I will send your skull through a fucking wall.

Attached: 8FD9F6B2-B4D9-436E-8FD6-999C010D86CD.jpg (923x519, 67K)

>"I can't wait until they add faux Roman columns to the front of their house
That sounds based as fuck actually

>What a nice bunch of people. Hey, I know! Let's invite them to the country club
Country clubs are trash and no class. Talk about tact

>I'm sure their all white robes and massive gold chains around their hairy necks will be a fine addition to our country club. Better yet, let's suggest to our blond hair, blue eyed white daughter to go out on a date with their hairy, ugly, teenage son with the bushy eyebrows and chest hair so thick that when it goes to Macy's, PETA members throw red paint at it and yell out "Fur is murder!"
Don't call us ugly, that's fucked up judging me for something i can't control. I only judge the poor because being poor is something you can do about. Also what's wrong with a blond hair blue eyed white girl dating an arab? We arabs are not black we have lots of money and are high IQ

Also "new money" is a compliment. Literally the American dream is about new money, a rags to riches story.

They have no idea I have thid Saudi white on lock, she only lets me fuck her ass which is awesome to be honest. I fuck that ass all day. And her dad is a HUGE duck that would slit her throat if he knew

This is communism, americans think they are entitled to everything instead of working for it, and if they dont get it they revolt by spitting in the food.
Waiters are not entitled to a tip, they have to earn it. The tip is for excepional good service. In usa its used as extortion.
"Gimme money or i spit in your food"
What a lowlife subhuman mentality.
This is what op means, if this is the way you do your job or think you can get money you only deserve being threated like shit.

Inshallah I hope that your entire fucking country collapses and that everyone in the ruling Saud house gets burned alive.

>For example waiters/waitresses. In Saudi Arabia we treat our waiters and waitresses like absolute shit because they are minimum wage peasant LOSERS to be honest. They depend off tips (no better then beggers), and many are like 40+ years old meaning they have failed in life. My family always gets dirty looks dealing with them but why? They are minimum wage losers.
1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.

1 Corinthians 16:14
Let all that you do be done in love.

1 John 4:8
Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.

John 13:34-35
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

>As someone Born in Saudi Arabia, America Is Already a Cucked Communist Shithole
Return to your Muslim nation then and don't come back.

Attached: son.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

The US is a communism in a soft martial law (as opposed to hard martial law). It won't be long before corporations fully implement China Social Credit Score over here (they already punish people for wrongthink).

I don't even know what that's responding to. The comment you are replying to has nothing to do with what you just said

Your post wasn't sarcastic you retard, you are serious about hating on us Arabs despite being richer.

Only stupid people and low IQ losers honestly believe that. Wealth is genetic. A low IQ waitress from a trash hick family will never become a tech CEO billionaire.

it's a strategy that has worked out well for humanity.
for example: newton--what was his parentage again?

Yeah most dudes ignore them but they’re really easy to get with. A lot of them are paranoid when they go out cause they’re scared their dad, brother or some other male family member will find out. They give good head.

Go back to your shit country, terrorist

Free speech is for cucks. LOL. You allow niggers and fairys and commie cucks to say whatever you want!

> Wealth is genetic
Tell me then, in which chromosome(s) do you find the wealth gene(s)?

LMAO whites don't look down on us, we have more money than 99% of them, we are rich they are poor.

>Don't call us ugly, that's fucked up judging me for something i can't control.

And the server can control the lot they were given in life?

Looks like those double digit IQ points are kicking in again, mohammed.

So did your father fuck your sister and that's how your inbred ass was born?

>I only judge the poor because being poor is something you can do about

Not in your country. Look at the Indians from India who come to your country. They are the lowest caste and cannot get ahead.

>Also what's wrong with a blond hair blue eyed white girl dating an arab?

Your English skills are piss poor. I was suggesting that white women are NOT attracted towards your kind. Don't believe me? Try bringing that "I'm a rich Arab" horseshit to America and watch how quickly white women run for the hills.

Based on how you're talking....I'm willing to bet that if you are telling the truth....your family is one of the poorest in your country of millionaires and your parents are at the bottom of the pecking order. You would not come on here and try to talk shit if your family held a higher social status. Your family is literally shit-tier in your own country.

>Also "new money" is a compliment.

No, it's not you mental fucking retard. It's used in a very pejorative term here in America. This is how low class you are.

This is why if your family ever came to America (eg: Los Angeles or Orange County) they would be laughed at by other rich white people as gaudy sand people and nothing more.

So the point here is the next time you think about treating a server like shit, realize that there are countless rich white people in America who would do the same to your low-class saudi arabian family in a heartbeat.

The way you view servers....is the way rich white people view you.

You people are a bunch of klingons with money because you happen to sit in a desert with oil. Youre fucking retarded terrorist funding pieces of shit. We should have never invaded Iraq. We should have invaded Saudi Arabia and topple your entire government and bomb Mecca. Thats the only thing you people respect. Violence and war.

>America Is Already a Cucked Communist Shithole
yeah no shit, except its not Communist.
shit, I wish we were fucking Commie Soviet America, at least then we'd be fucking nationalistic or something
what we are pozzed with is something way gayer and ruptured than Pete Buttigeegs asshole

>U.S currency
>Worthless
HAHAHAHAH read these tweets from your master you loser. U.S currency is best there is.

Attached: trumpy.png (590x660, 221K)

>Your post wasn't sarcastic you retard, you are serious about hating on us Arabs despite being richer.

Pick on someone your own size, mohammed and quit fucking with the servers and those in life who cannot control the lot they were dealt from birth.

You're not king shit. You're not white. You have to constantly berate others because you have no self esteem and you feel worthless. The same goes for your low class camel jockey family members. You and your shit parents can only feel good about yourselves by berating and making fun of the less fortunate. That is about as low class as they come.