The next president of Argentina

The next president of Argentina

Attached: ALBERTO-FERNANDEZ3-700x395.jpg (700x395, 27K)

Okay, and?

My post will cause a shitstorm among argies who, btw will be flooding Jow Forums now that 8ch is closed

He's alpha as fuck, pic is his wife

Attached: novia_alberto_fernxndez_1_crop1558353962108.png_258117318.png (829x466, 184K)

We are fucked that's all

That's the wrong pic. Let me fix it for you.

Attached: 5d42f8e184b05.jpg (846x477, 112K)

Hopefully

Now dumping pics of our next First Lady

Attached: Fabiola-Yañez.jpg (473x584, 54K)

Only right answer

Attached: alfa.jpg (203x248, 7K)

Attached: FABIOLA-yañez22.png (602x509, 547K)

>this is considered white here
Sad country

Your only Fucking hope

huebuehuehuebuehuejajajajajajajaja
huehuehuehuebeueheujajajajajajaja

And so is in Spain, Italy, Greece, etc. Leaving your room some times is good for your health

Attached: CC9.jpg (900x1200, 176K)

>gamer president

One could only wish

Can someone give a rundown

>And so is in Spain, Italy, Greece, etc
she's a negra grasa del plan even for those countries
No wonder why only 8%-10% of Argentina remains white

Attached: 23f.png (90x79, 16K)

Now post his tranny son.

Have you ever visited those countries I mentioned? Actually visiting, not looking pics of people in google. Because I did, and believe me if your standards of white is anywhere similar to the views hold in this board you'll be very, very disappointed. Even fucking rocha Sol Perez passes in virtually all of southern Europe

Attached: 1558211862927.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

he will be better than (((macri))) that's for sure

Damn, I'd like to see her get blacked.

If that (((Kirchner))) puppet wins we're fucking dead.

>Argentina
>White

Anything will be better.

Wow that's a fresh meme, hilarious and original!

(((Kirchners))) were allied to muslims so it doesn't seem bad at all

You boys ready for revolution

Attached: 36md65.jpg (728x425, 44K)

>his son is a literal tranny

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

He's a fucking nigger who has 37% of vote intention from the niggers/working class because Cristina Kirchner is his vicepresident. Funny because in economic matters he announced some measures that will shit on the lower classes and hint a possible free market allignment like in the 90s (devaluation of the currency, philo-libertarian people on his economic team, no restriction on buying USD, etc)

My lecture is, if he wins we'll have some fake stability for 5-10 years then everything will explode brutally and worse than before because the actually needed reforms won't be done, like always

i support

Attached: DF9D19FA-3509-46B6-80AE-F14840D37D7A.png (540x539, 230K)

Oh yes, his son is a drag queen or something like that

There you go

Attached: 0001160575.jpg (1056x674, 106K)

yikes

He is a pseudo socialdemocrat candidate from the most corrupt political party in the history of this country

>mustache
those should make a come back

how do you say yikes in spanish?
ay caramba?

Attached: 1560302012872.jpg (642x963, 132K)

i agree
moustaches look cool and badass

>believing yañez is white
>believing sol perez is white
Judge yourself
forgot about that haha
Alberto Fernandez is CFK's candidate for president (she runs as his vice). Venezuela-tier of retardation, so OP must be shitposting, as i don't think any argentine who can speak english and knows about Jow Forums can be kirchnerist.

Attached: GENTE-Sol-Perez-5-08-2019.jpg (750x932, 212K)

I don't support kirchnerists in any way but I doubt we'll get fucked. I depends on how much he shits on Cristina and actually governs himself. He's a nigger but the fact that Cristina is not directly the president is a good thing. The left already went full autistic ranting on him because this: I am saying this for a long time. If FF wins we're having a mini 90s again until SHTF. I personally vote Espert and want him as president but I'm not so worried in case Fernandez wins. They're niggers but not retarded, they know they can't pull a full blown Venezuela here. They already tried expropiation in 2010 and had to back off because the powers that actually rule the country didn't let Cucktina go with it

Attached: 64963645-b3d4-4737-b7e2-1dd7a7e70cc6.jpg (900x900, 207K)

Here

Then south europeans are not white, my friend. Go visit there and find it by yourself. Jow Forums is a very delusional place, I know it

I've seen people both in Italy and Spain who I'd take as paraguayans here. Sorry to burst your bubble

>raises a child like that
>wants to be president
Hmm
maybe, just maybe, they aren't white either? people like you are the mutts of this country.

Attached: Alberto Fernandez's son.jpg (1500x1526, 1.13M)

that dude looks like a demon from hell

> people like you are the mutts of this country.
I'm polish and german descent, not mediterranean. Sorry to hurt your feelings, I guess you're the average med muhheritagefag who hasn't set foot in Europe on his entire life and lets memes dictate his thoughts

If somehow you manage to get money try travelling by yourself

That nigger has the devil herself as vicepresident. A woman who never doubted on shamelessly bending the law and using spies to murder people who were about to reveal inconvenient truths, like journalist Juan Carlos.You think she won't be using her accumulated political and financial might to move his strings or usurp the role after lets say, a year of mandate?

People like these have no redemption nor control and only a fool would vote for someone allied with the devil.

>I'm polish and german descent
Of course you are, Joni de la matanza, of course you are

Attached: hmm.jpg (250x210, 8K)

>You think she won't be using her accumulated political and financial might to move his strings or usurp the role after lets say, a year of mandate?
I really doubt she'll do it, for strategical reasons. The status quo would be shaked brutally and the president doesn't really rules this country. I work at the state and if you knew how many stuff the kirchners were banned from doing you'd be surprised. If they were let run amok as they wanted we should be a giant villa miseria now

That said, the risk is the same with Macri, Picheto (hardcore kirchnerist) can become president in a second.

Whoever wins (except Espert) we're fucked, but in the eventuality Espert doesn't wins, Fernandez is less of a burden than Macri as a short term solution. There's no future in this country, you should've realised this already

Kept projecting and coping all you want, it's plain obvious

>I'm polish

Attached: el-polaco_el-polaco.jpg (300x300, 22K)

You know he's actually ukrainian descent and not polish?

So you want a short term bonanza instead of a controlled fall. Just like a nigger.

Attached: 93f.jpg (600x446, 53K)

Does not matter ..still you are my bitch...

Seriously? My life has been a lie.

who cares about niggertina??????

We say " la concha se tu madre gordo yanki puto"

>projecting

Attached: Hmm.jpg (1500x2000, 681K)

> short term bonanza
To gather money, sell everything and leave this shit country, of course

If only. If we were fully and really your bitch like Chile we'd be unironical first world. But we're only on the surface because it fucks with businessmen interests

An armed intervention ala Serbia would be nice to be honest