When I am having a hard day, I just ask myself "What Would Hitler Do?"

When I am having a hard day, I just ask myself "What Would Hitler Do?"

Attached: Hitler returns.jpg (203x248, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/mqbX3fOMJmPy/
youtu.be/OYhGxfP37us
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He shoot himself in the head...just saying in case you need ideas

Start a war like a retard, lose, and begin the downward spiral of western civilization shortly after. Probably.

He would pet his good dog.

Attached: hitler_and_bloni.jpg (221x300, 12K)

fucking shills

No he didn't that is fake news. The ZOG World Empire that destroyed Germany and invaded Europe and started WW2 (Hitler DID NOTHING WRONG!!) killed him, and murdered and raped him and the Goebbels family and poisoned the children (idk what they did with the bodies after that, maybe they did those same things to the children dead bodies too... but they definitely poisoned the goebbels children).

There is obvious proof of what I say, you hold no proof of what you say. Hitler was a damn hero, we all love him and his spirit is rising from the grave, the whole entire world will soon know that he was right. Too late for you Kike. ;D

Here is a video proving what I say that Hitler did a hero at the hands of Terrorist Anti-White antifa jews: bitchute.com/video/mqbX3fOMJmPy/
Also known as the already well established ZOG World Empire that Hitler and NS fought against during WW2, and lost to. America, Britain, Russia, most the Middle East, etc had already been taken over, much of Asia, South America if not totally submissive would easily be pressured by zog occupied since the 1800s American ZOG Officials.

They burned Hitler and Goebbels alive. If you somehow think Hitler shot himself, you are a total retard dude. Hitler was much more clearly tortured to death, as shown in the video I mentioned.

Move to Argentina with his cronies, got it

OP be an inspiration like many JUST LIKE HITLER!

blame fegelein

im having a hard day Anons..
>what would Hitler do?
Anyone got a few tactical nukes?
I need to make a quick trip to israel..

I will, I will expose ZOG and these Terrorist jews and their OVERPAID goyim Bitch slaves as long as I breath air. Because they Terroristically and Treasonously Genocide the White Race day by passing day. Even trump the "white supremacist" no Trump is a child raping Terrorist jew. It is what he identifies with, pretty obvious. Anyone heard of Tampir Sapir, Roy Cohn, Jeffrey Epstein, etc? Trump is connected to the slimiest of the slime of Kike jews and so is the demoZOG side of thinks. Both sides, all sides, are ZOG infiltrated and even if they weren't, what kind of a "sane society" divides the entire nation "okay choose sides and FIGHT" that is really degenerate in and of itself and leads to a FAILED STATE dysfunctional society, with Kikes in control or not. Why divide the people around politics? That is what happens with a ZOG in power. Real govs actually dont divide the people they fight against dividing the people and bring people together and don't genocide the natural race of the country like how ZOG genocides Whites in America or Europe or etc.

>believing Jews
>in 2019
KYS

youtu.be/OYhGxfP37us

If you think Hitler "killed himself" you believe jewish Lies. You should instead learn the truth here, the jews and their minions slaughter and tortured Hitler and Goebbels family (and others too) to death: bitchute.com/video/mqbX3fOMJmPy/

>Tactical nukes
I'm pretty sure only a Tsar Bomba at maximum power has any hope of cleansing the evil from that part of the world.

ok, i'll take 2.

You have a pic that isn't a thumbnail? I'd like to add this to my Hitler folder.

Attached: 1560903886192.jpg (500x610, 61K)

Vid unavailable in my country, apparently. May I ask for a download link or something?

Hitler knew the real Jews were black.

Bitchute is blocking videos in your country?...

> This video is unavailable as the contents have been deemed illegal by the authorities within your country - Latvia.

shoot himself so he doesn't have to deal with the consequences of his shitty decisions?

Hitler would've been drawing waifus on Patreon if he were alive today. It's all he really wanted, to be an artist.

Attached: 1565189157739.png (1457x1725, 603K)

Perhaps because he was at times clearly drug addled or un-sane.

Crap. Cheers!

But what did he do before that?

Does not exist.

Somebody made a bunch of tiny little "Swole Hitler" pics and that's all there is. You need a bigger one, you have to make it yourself.